Hot Threads of the Month! Start your Thread now!

pChou

Here comes the winner of Hot Threads of the Month for July 2017!!

attachicon.gifHTOTM July 2017.jpg

1st Place: Yeshe won at 175 praise points

Winning thread:  For owner of SFN6028L

2nd Place: BabyBlade at 140 praise points

Winning thread:  What Did You Makan Today Part 3!

3rd Place: Tianmo at 118 praise points

Winning thread:  My MCF 88,888

Congrats to all winners above!

Cheers  :a-toast:

Internal moderators (eg, Babyblade, KobayashiGT, Jerminator) are not allowed to participate to the contest.

New addition to the rule, if internal moderators post is part of the top three winner, their post will be disregard thus the winners position will be move up one place.

For July

1st Place: Yeshe won at 175 praise points

Winning thread:  For owner of SFN6028L

2nd Place: Tianmo at 118 praise points

Winning thread:  My MCF 88,888

3rd Place: therock at 80 praise points

Winning thread: Six Days in Sunny Helsinki 

@therock @tianmo we will PM you accordingly for the prize

Wah,  feel like bronze upgraded to silver [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh] 

So sad for @babyblade,  sorry darling dear,  I taking your voucher.  

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 4

Internal Moderator

Here's another round of the Hot Threads of the Month - Aug 2017

post-46381-0-14448900-1504518417_thumb.jpg

First Winner: The_Bear

Winning ThreadGot bicycle, will travel.

Very informative thread and he made me wanna get a bike to ride~

Second Winner: Noob79 

Winning ThreadYeah, finally a member of 2Fast2Furious too...

Congrats to him too to able to join the club, and won this contest! 1 bird 2 stones..

Third Winner: rainoo8

Winning ThreadBoats to give away FOC

I think his boats are still available, anyone needs one?

Well, that's all from me.

Congrats to the winners above and wish you all have a great week ahead~

• Praise 1

Wah,  feel like bronze upgraded to silver [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh] 

So sad for @babyblade,  sorry darling dear,  I taking your voucher.  

lol macham like retrospective drug testing eliminating one of the medal winners for a previous olympic games.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Hot Winners for Hot Threads of the Month for September 2017!! [bounce1]  

post-170585-0-32662200-1506927301_thumb.jpg

post-170585-0-56690600-1506927293_thumb.jpg

1st Place: Carbon82 won at 180 praise points

Winning thread: Member Introduction

2nd Place: Victor68 at 125 praise points

Winning thread: 10 days self drive in Hokkaido

3rd Place: Wolfverine at 116 praise points

Winning thread: Moon cake festival 2017

Congrats to all Hotties above!  [thumbsup] 

• Praise 1

Hot Winners for Hot Threads of the Month for September 2017!! [bounce1]  

1st Place: Carbon82 won at 180 praise points

Winning thread: Member Introduction

2nd Place: Victor68 at 125 praise points

Winning thread: 10 days self drive in Hokkaido

3rd Place: Wolfverine at 116 praise points

Winning thread: Moon cake festival 2017

Congrats to all Hotties above!  [thumbsup] 

First of all, thanks for the good news, and all the MCFer that support my thread. While I never expect to win anything when I started the thread in later part of September, I am glad that most of those (78% or to be precise, 29 out of 37 members) that praise my thread were not my regular "kaki", else it would ended up a popularity win, which shall not be something I am proud of.

Frankly, I regretted starting the topic shortly after that, as my simple intention of encouraging better interaction among MCF members, through sharing info about themselves and getting known others along the way (not to mention, putting a stop to "clones") turn out with some joking / doubting my intention for doing so, and it make me feel so naked (as I am the only one that share my details for the first 4 - 5 days).

Thanks to @sunny, @philipkee, @beanoyip, I decided to keep the thread running, in hope that more will come forward to share. May I request those that are reading this post, show your support by providing a brief intro of yourself (you may leave out those info you deem sensitive) in the thread. Aside to mod (@jerminator, @pchou, @kobayashigt), can the thread be made a sticky? I hope I am not asking too much... [:p]

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 10

First of all, thanks for the good news, and all the MCFer that support my thread. While I never expect to win anything when I started the thread in later part of September, I am glad that most of those (78% or to be precise, 29 out of 37 members) that praise my thread were not my regular "kaki", else it would ended up a popularity win, which shall not be something I am proud of.

Frankly, I regretted starting the topic shortly after that, as my simple intention of encouraging better interaction among MCF members, through sharing info about themselves and getting known others along the way (not to mention, putting a stop to "clones") turn out with some joking / doubting my intention for doing so, and it make me feel so naked (as I am the only one that share my details for the first 4 - 5 days).

Thanks to @sunny, @philipkee, @beanoyip, I decided to keep the thread running, in hope that more will come forward to share. May I request those that are reading this post, show your support by providing a brief intro of yourself (you may leave out those info you deem sensitive) in the thread. Aside to mod (@jerminator, @pchou, @kobayashigt), can the thread be made a sticky? I hope I am not asking too much... [:p]

I have put it as sticky.

Hopefully new members will find the thread useful & i have introduced myself in the thread as well :)

Internal Moderator

Congrats @carbon82 I believe your thread have given alot of new members a space where they can learn and start a convo. We appreciate your intention for creating this thread. And your hardwork is bear fruit yo. haha. Can give Golden globe's award speech also. I feel honored that you mention my name during your winning speech. 

giphy.gif

Since you mention my name alrd. I shall grant you your wishes. We will pin it up for you. (: 

Please continue your hardwork and practice more thread ownership. Keep your thread alive yo.  [nod]

• Praise 4

Congrats @carbon82 I believe your thread have given alot of new members a space where they can learn and start a convo. We appreciate your intention for creating this thread. And your hardwork is bear fruit yo. haha. Can give Golden globe's award speech also. I feel honored that you mention my name during your winning speech. 

giphy.gif

Since you mention my name alrd. I shall grant you your wishes. We will pin it up for you. (: 

Please continue your hardwork and practice more thread ownership. Keep your thread alive yo.  [nod]

I have put it as sticky.

Hopefully new members will find the thread useful & i have introduced myself in the thread as well :)

Thank you so much for your compliment, assistance and support.  [flowerface] [flowerface]

• Praise 4