Which car has the right of the way

Wadexu

This is quite clear. Car A at fault as Car B is on the main rd. Car A has to slow down and stop at the give way line if necessary.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Its great for car repair shops.

I am going to invest in one

and hope more people don't

give way and let the other car

hit them.

:D

Sinkapoor gahmen

very pro-business

design road so badly on purpose

knowing sinkapooreans die-die won't give way one

so repair shops can huat

and pay them more corporate tax

• Praise 1

Sinkapoor gahmen

very pro-business

design road so badly on purpose

knowing sinkapooreans die-die won't give way one

so repair shops can huat

and pay them more corporate tax

:a-no: Like that our si lan jeng hoo si peh kelong leh .. [thumbsdown] ....

Joke aside, from left filtering into main road vehicle must give way to the right side main road traffic, thereby U-turned vehicle already remains in the main road suppose to have the fullest right to travel in the outer lanes, but if u-turned vehicle drifted into extreme left lane for turning in vehicles from minor road, then it shall be consider as "side swept collision" where 50:50 insurance settlement comes in.

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 1

This morning while exiting my carpark, there is a stop line in the carpark which a car did not stop. I had the right of way but I braked to prevent the accident. 

I was just wondering if I didn't brake, even though I clearly saw the other car, would I still be held partially at fault if I had right of way? 

This morning while exiting my carpark, there is a stop line in the carpark which a car did not stop. I had the right of way but I braked to prevent the accident.

I was just wondering if I didn't brake, even though I clearly saw the other car, would I still be held partially at fault if I had right of way?

Firstly use the SEARCH! Merged here as there are other threads like this

Next, if no right or wrong but all lose. Act and drive defensively

Suay suay accident the insurers will fight

Right of way does not mean right to bang.

Common sense should prevail lah.

My belief is that "right" or wrong" of way also have to waste money and time to repair the car. Not to mention, the inconvenience of not having the car.

Too many people are just too obsessed with the so called ---- "Right of way" and got into unnecessary or avoidable accidents. And of course the "BIG BIG" ego. 

• Praise 5

Depends

If he is King Kong lorry, you better brake hard hard, right or way or not

But If you are King Kong lorry,

you also better brake hard hard

Why?

Because

king kong lorry is not Lexus :XD:

Common sense should prevail lah.

My belief is that "right" or wrong" of way also have to waste money and time to repair the car. Not to mention, the inconvenience of not having the car.

Too many people are just too obsessed with the so called ---- "Right of way" and got into unnecessary or avoidable accidents. And of course the "BIG BIG" ego. 

many a times ego must have won..

At the junction of AMK Ave6 & Ave3, I have witnessed some near miss like the one shown except that car A is filtering left from Ave3 to join Ave6.....car B legally U turn at junction.

If bang, whose fault is it?

ASSUMING no violation of traffic light rules, A should still give way to B.

You would be able to claim 100% from the car from the minor road. Minor road give way to major road.

My frens last time had this kind of accident and both claimed fully from the other party. One was driving a brand new Proton Wira and the other was riding a 500cc scooter(those bigger cc scooter). They were able to claim but his brand new car and accident free car no more liao. Worth it?

The other with the scooter, kena go hospital and his wife was the pillion, fracture arm. Can claim medical fully but scare from road rash still there after so many years. Worth it?

If can avoid, just horn and cursed. Then submit video to TP. No need get into accident and then go through all the troubles.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1