eeeeekkkkkkk ...... why the pool 'red' .. :o

Two or more of them having monthly leaky problems ... [sly]

'Tampon' not in good working conditions .... [grin]

[:p][:p]

red wine lah

you sicko

:D

Supercharged

all of us should test our individual strength. Try the same climb as Shammugun. Failed ones, go for RT....... [laugh][laugh] Passed ones, go dig road repairs

red wine lah

you sicko

:D

Some like to bathe in blood......... [laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

He can easily clear our SAF SOC.....

C'Mon full battle order lah. Anyway I also can climb if naked. Just kidding. Hahaha

The flat was apparently empty at the time of the incident as there was no answer when someone knocked on the door.

why no one at home??

The baby also talented, can climb so well. Can get that FW to be sifu and we might get wall climbing champion in Singapore.

Let's get pull up back for ippt, it is a life saving skill. Ok, I MRed.

• Praise 1

The FW need a cash reward not a medal

maybe got cash inside the envelop :D

MP for Jurong GRC Ang Wei Neng was also present to hand out the awards and tokens of appreciation.

Hypersonic

should the authority charge the parents or the caregiver ??

Yes. Should punish so they won't do it again. They were very very lucky the toddler was saved.

• Praise 1

The mother of the child who had to be rescued by foreign workers after getting her head trapped in-between railings said the incident happened while she was taking her other child to kindergarten.

Housewife Madam Noreen Saniri, 27, a mother of three, told The New Paper (TNP) on Friday (April 24) she had left her flat at Blk 371, Jurong East Street 32 yesterday at 1pm to send her five-year-old daughter to school.

She said her younger girl, aged three, was sleeping when they left.

But the toddler woke up and residents were later horrified to find the girl, wearing only her diapers, dangling at the window with her body outside while her head was stuck in the railings.

A video clip showing one worker climbing to the second storey unit to support her has gone viral.

Another worker also came to help. Madam Norween said: "I didn't think so many things could happen in five to 10 minutes."

Her husband, Mr Muhammad Fazlee Abdul Aziz, 28, told TNP he was so grateful to the men who helped his daughter.

He said: "I am very grateful the workers would actually risk their own lives to climb up to save my daughter's life."

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/parents-girl-stuck-railings-grateful-foreign-workers-who-saved-her-life#sthash.XRum3gMM.dpuf

↡ Advertisement