RS Chip Tuning

azaouogh

Just realized that this happens only when I use splitter. Without the splitter it will go to red. Does anyone here uses a OBD splitter but it still works and goes to red after engine shut off?

im using 1 to 3 splitter no issues....

↡ Advertisement

Somewhere along the splitter is still drawing power. 

The Rschip will detect a voltage drop to determine whether the engine is off

im using 1 to 3 splitter no issues....

Me too .. on 2 sets of 1-4 for 7 modules ..haha !

But these tiong splitter is known to be defective in some case just get replacement for usd10/pc at taobao .... or whatever connected to the splitter is faulty and drawing yoo much current to cause significant voltage drop.

Cheers.

Edited by richard_crl032
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

Can i check if the chip has 4 mode does it override my cars driving mode or isit compliment? I'll be getting my K3 soon and is considering to get this chip. 

Any advise? 

Thanks!

Hi guys,

Can i check if the chip has 4 mode does it override my cars driving mode or isit compliment? I'll be getting my K3 soon and is considering to get this chip.

Any advise?

Thanks!

Hi Techhp23,

Complimentary but hope you believe this obd gadget primarily a more sophisticated ethrottle.

Cheers.

Richard

Hi guys,

Any advise? 

Thanks!

which trim of K3 did you get?

I just put it into my K3 SX, so currently testing it out. Will let you know my feedback in a couple of weeks or so of testing.

Neutral Newbie

which trim of K3 did you get?

I just put it into my K3 SX, so currently testing it out. Will let you know my feedback in a couple of weeks or so of testing.

Mine is Sports version

Hi what’s the difference between this RS chip and RaceChip Ultimate? Price wise is a couple of hundred difference already. Thought of getting a 2nd hand one to try on my car instead of going for ECU tuning. Driving a gti mk6 currently.

Hi what’s the difference between this RS chip and RaceChip Ultimate? Price wise is a couple of hundred difference already. Thought of getting a 2nd hand one to try on my car instead of going for ECU tuning. Driving a gti mk6 currently.

i think RSchip for NA engines and Racechip more for turbo engines.....

• Praise 2

is there a seal for VW ECU? Meaning if u open up the cover, warranty will be void?? If not how they detect? 

VW just plug in their Computer,everything will know....

• Praise 1

is there a seal for VW ECU? Meaning if u open up the cover, warranty will be void?? If not how they detect? 

For BMW no need plug in they also know your mileage.....maybe VW also same....lol

don't bother with piggybacks if car is post warranty period

:D

• Praise 3

wah...damn power

i think dach will faint with this one..... :XD:

hello any mods around?  better page @kobayashigt

and leave out the lady mods

Internal Moderator

I not always on the forum. Cause need to run around next time you guys can page @ragingbull too. He more on than me. Hahha. 

wah...damn power

i think dach will faint with this one..... :XD:

hello any mods around?  better page @kobayashigt

and leave out the lady mods

↡ Advertisement