RS Chip Tuning

azaouogh

(edited)

Where to get rschip? Budget

Hi Shaocong,

Pls try carousell and you may be lucky to get one for your car make at 300 .. many progressed to full tuning and more mods.

If you cannot wait and/or want brand new with agency warranty, installation and help, google United ..they are at industrial park between clementi and IMM .. cannot remember liao or call one of the partner of United, William, at 97337336.

Cheers.

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032

Installed this gadget 3days ago at Nightzconcept on 2014 altis. Better pickup then before,improvements in low and mid range. Feel the car can go 0 to 100 are 9.8secs.

0 to 100 in 9.8 sec is a good improvement for altis.

Wanna mod.. don't be scared..

Haha true. Despite all the bad reviews and stuff online I went for the Pro Racing Chip.

No change in FC.

Performance wise.. only difference I felt was throttle was a little bit more responsive.

I did not expect a huge boost in the first place so it's fine for me.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi first time car owner here. Does this suit a 2009 suzuki sx4 hb? I intend to renew my COE but wants more pickup for this car.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Used RSchip for sale. Tuned to Honda Vezel.

Settings can be retuned to another car type.

Contact 85009197 to discuss.

Edited by Aekkoh

to the best of my knowledge, piggyback tuning is not worth the $700/$800. direct ecu tuning on the other hand is well worth the $1700-$2000. im talking about value for money here guys. I got my audi A6 3.0 tuned with MSP. never looked back since, got a 100 extra horses and Nm. super grateful to varun and calvin...well worth the ECU tune especially since they were cheaper than monster and dynotechnica. even my wife loves it. 

• Praise 1

to the best of my knowledge, piggyback tuning is not worth the $700/$800. direct ecu tuning on the other hand is well worth the $1700-$2000. im talking about value for money here guys. I got my audi A6 3.0 tuned with MSP. never looked back since, got a 100 extra horses and Nm. super grateful to varun and calvin...well worth the ECU tune especially since they were cheaper than monster and dynotechnica. even my wife loves it.

Can share Dyno graph please?
  • Praise 1

WoW!

Neutral Newbie

Selling Radical RC-1 piggyback race chip, tuned to Vezel, it's a Japan race chip. With receipt and i got it installed by TSG Motorworks. 

Contact 9113 526O 

Thanks. 

• Praise 1