RS Chip Tuning

azaouogh

Twincharged

Oh I thought can get it Foc if purchase RS chip from them. I understand Dyno at least $70.

$70 dyno very cheap.

↡ Advertisement

hi guys,

does rs chip works for car with CVT ?

RS Chip "works" on every car! It's universal! Isn't it fantastic that you can use it on every car out there. This is good stuff. No NOS or Turbo needed to improve performance. You should buy it and let us know how RS Chip has made your car more powerful. Woohoo!

This chip works! So far only the chip model made for NA cars are available in SG as far as I know. Anyway, it works on my car and gains were clearly shown on my Dyno test. Car definitely feels that it pulls better and overall response is quicker (like many has said so here as well). Compared to the gains I made on my other car which is turbo charged, it isn't quite as much. However, if you really want to squeeze out more juice from your NA car, you really don't have many options after all legal hardware mods are in. So, it's either you install the chip and get an extra 5-10% gains in HP and Torque...or you leave it as it is. It's a matter or choice really....comparing gains achievable between a turbo car and a non turbo car is just not a fair comparison. Want to compare, then compare between tunes for similar engines then it's considered Apple to Apple. For example, TMC tuning box for turbo cars vs Racechip for turbo cars....and compare the gains between 2 of these boxes on the SAME model car. This should be the way to compare between products in my opinion....this kind of comparison makes sense and is truly educational...

This chip works! So far only the chip model made for NA cars are available in SG as far as I know. Anyway, it works on my car and gains were clearly shown on my Dyno test. Car definitely feels that it pulls better and overall response is quicker (like many has said so here as well). Compared to the gains I made on my other car which is turbo charged, it isn't quite as much. However, if you really want to squeeze out more juice from your NA car, you really don't have many options after all legal hardware mods are in. So, it's either you install the chip and get an extra 5-10% gains in HP and Torque...or you leave it as it is. It's a matter or choice really....comparing gains achievable between a turbo car and a non turbo car is just not a fair comparison. Want to compare, then compare between tunes for similar engines then it's considered Apple to Apple. For example, TMC tuning box for turbo cars vs Racechip for turbo cars....and compare the gains between 2 of these boxes on the SAME model car. This should be the way to compare between products in my opinion....this kind of comparison makes sense and is truly educational...

Wah you joined this forum for 5 years liao but lun and read/dun post until now.

(edited)

Wow...sensing some keyboard warriors now...

Anyway...RSCHIP is a first "chip" mod for my 2nd ride which happens to be a few

years apart from my other ride...have posted some reviews here and there (mostly within other vendor's review column, thus not captured in my status) when I had my previous ride in the last few years but didn't know there's a need to post frequently (or must buy new rides frequently here?)...wonder what the rationale is...

Edited by Blumango

Wow...sensing some keyboard warriors now...

Anyway...RSCHIP is a first "chip" mod for my 2nd ride which happens to be a few

years apart from my other ride...have posted some reviews here and there (mostly within other vendor's review column, thus not captured in my status) when I had my previous ride in the last few years but didn't know there's a need to post frequently (or must buy new rides frequently here?)...wonder what the rationale is...

aiyo here no keyboard warriors lah, All now interested in this RS chip only. May I know any improvement on FC?

• Praise 1

FC wise I think no change...but I'm still happy coz I got more power without affecting FC anyway...

aiyo here no keyboard warriors lah, All now interested in this RS chip only. May I know any improvement on FC?

• Praise 1

(edited)

FC wise I think no change...but I'm still happy coz I got more power without affecting FC anyway...

Can share what the 2 rides are?

No, of course nothing wrong with not posting for 5 years. I was just genuinely surprised.

Edited by Ake109

Neutral Newbie

hi all newbie here,

would like to know if will to install ecu without taking out the stock ecu on my civic issit illegal ?

1) what are the brand and price looking at?

2) were there be any issue/problem to the engine?

any advice?

thanks

Neutral Newbie

Hi. Have install the rs chip for 4 mth. . In my f10. Car become more responsive. Fuel saving little reason more heavier foot on the pedal. Pick up faster and so much fun. Can turn a na car to be more drivable. Best thing can be remove for any service by myself. No warranty void. Should try it. One of the best mod for my car so far. Cheers

It's just a device plug in to the obd. And no wire cut. Will install to my previa too.

Ya workshop also recommend this to my sienta van, can swap to the next car if scrap. Paying 680 for it, still pondering whether to install my old van

Neutral Newbie

Went to monster Tune today to get the rschip installed by the friendly Alvin. He recommended a dyno session in order for me to see the difference. I was very impressed with the magic this chip has done to my swift sport. Noticed gains of abt 10% to my chp and great improvement in my low end torque! Car is driving like a dream. This chip is highly recommended and where better to have this installed than monster Tune! Tks Alvin for the awesome service and your magic! :)

Went to monster Tune today to get the rschip installed by the friendly Alvin. He recommended a dyno session in order for me to see the difference. I was very impressed with the magic this chip has done to my swift sport. Noticed gains of abt 10% to my chp and great improvement in my low end torque! Car is driving like a dream. This chip is highly recommended and where better to have this installed than monster Tune! Tks Alvin for the awesome service and your magic! :)

Hi thanks for sharing.

Did installation require some tuning for your car or it is just plug and play since the unit is already preprogrammed for your car model?