SEA games 2015

Duckduck

Supercharged

heard on radio.. the % of total seats sold for table tennis is the lowest..

but maybe the total number of seats is more than any other sports~

• Praise 1

heard on radio.. the % of total seats sold for table tennis is the lowest..

but maybe the total number of seats is more than any other sports~

Probably because it is likely a one-sided affair. Hopefully we field the younger players to give them

More exposure.

• Praise 1

[laugh]

i probably go for badminton and softball :D

softball is a great game [thumbsup] , ....dressing up for games also damn cool and many secret hand signals between players and coaches. ,.....but downside, hard to find kakis to make the numbers and grounds limited [:(]

used to play in my school days and also for RSN, tried to influence my son when he was young to take up the game but to date married liao still mostly only interested in football :D

softball is a great game [thumbsup] , ....dressing up for games also damn cool and many secret hand signals between players and coaches. ,.....but downside, hard to find kakis to make the numbers and grounds limited [:(]

used to play in my school days and also for RSN, tried to influence my son when he was young to take up the game but to date married liao still mostly only interested in football :D

i also played softball during my primary days.....my son prefer badminton and football. I have 2 gloves at home that seldom see the light of day!
  • Praise 1

Softball is very difficult to play in SG due to lack of space. Normal basket court not even big enough for the diamond. I picked up this sport during JC and straightaway represented the school team even though majority of us are all playing for the 1st time. Due to many schools don't play the sport either, so very little interest. Those who dun know the game will find very boring, but those who know how it's played will find it very interesting. It's a total team sport and knowledge of the rules/play is very impt. A good coach and average coach makes a lot of difference.

• Praise 1

Softball is very difficult to play in SG due to lack of space. Normal basket court not even big enough for the diamond. I picked up this sport during JC and straightaway represented the school team even though majority of us are all playing for the 1st time. Due to many schools don't play the sport either, so very little interest. Those who dun know the game will find very boring, but those who know how it's played will find it very interesting. It's a total team sport and knowledge of the rules/play is very impt. A good coach and average coach makes a lot of difference.

That is why you see RI/RJC usually top in sport, they can afford good coaches or even more than 1 coach per sport.

is Kazakhstan part of SEA, we should include them in.... then I will go watch volleyball

sabina-altynbekova_668650.jpg

this is SEA game! i think she is from the mountain [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1