Audi A3 Sedan/Sportsback Owners - Check In

zerobim08

Neutral Newbie

Tink A3 now 123k at Premium. Recall someone mentioned the PI A3 is super barebones.

Yes, quite true... thanks!

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

virtual cckpit can retrofit on a3 out on the road? any workshops can do it?

VC can be retrofitted at about 3K.. but need to cut the dashboard. Forgotton the shop's name. Do a search in vagsg and look for the one retrotting local galactio gps.

1 very important thing to note... u cant fit back the original meter cluster once the dashboard is cut.

Edited by civic5163
  • Praise 1

VC can be retrofitted at about 3K.. but need to cut the dashboard. Forgotton the shop's name. Do a search in vagsg and look for the one retrotting local galactio gps.

1 very important thing to note... u cant fit back the original meter cluster once the dashboard is cut.

It's Elebest at WCEGA Plaza. Those interested can check with Max Yao there. 

VC is good to have but I dun find it a necessity since as a new car owner, warranty will be void and the original meter cluster is pretty good IMO.

• Praise 1

Just got a text fr the Audi SE reminding me about the new VES that gonna kick in next year & with that, the current 10k CEVS rebate that the A3 currently getting will be no more.. A3 will be in the neutral band B.

Wah... pressuring me to make decision as i previously told them i no hurry as my ride still got slightly more than 2 yrs to go...

I'm sure other on the fence buyers probably be getting similar cho cho from their SEs...

Edited by Spanly
  • Praise 2

Just got a text fr the Audi SE reminding me about the new VES that gonna kick in next year & with that, the current 10k CEVS rebate that the A3 currently getting will be no more.. A3 will be in the neutral band B.

Wah... pressuring me to make decision as i previously told them i no hurry as my ride still got slightly more than 2 yrs to go...

I'm sure other on the fence buyers probably be getting similar cho cho from their SEs...

I thought a3 should qualify for some rebate but apparently not.

So looking at 10k increase in price come next year.

I thought a3 should qualify for some rebate but apparently not.

So looking at 10k increase in price come next year.

Depends on how COE reacts as well.

I know to add on VC for A4 is 7.5k. To add on the VC from a aftermarket installer is about 9k+. Do not assume that it will be cheaper to install aftermarket.

I know to add on VC for A4 is 7.5k. To add on the VC from a aftermarket installer is about 9k+. Do not assume that it will be cheaper to install aftermarket.

Now promo rate for A3 VC is 3.2k. Confirm got VC no paddle shift unless you going for S3 then got both. Also VC then you have the shark fin antenna behind.

Edited by porkfloss

after much deliberation and test drove several cars on sat, finally booked an A3 sedan, collecting in apr. :wub:

pl share if you could your purchase info.

Now promo rate for A3 VC is 3.2k. Confirm got VC no paddle shift unless you going for S3 then got both. Also VC then you have the shark fin antenna behind.

3.2 k vs 7k for VC.

I may actually get it if it's 3.2k

pl share if you could your purchase info.

Same package as other bros here:

3 years servicing

5 years unlimited mileage warranty

Front and back in car camera (T5 brand)

Car mats

Tried very hard on the price but PA is quite firm on the price.

Anyway SE informed that they will up the price from Monday onwards. Take it with a pinch of salt although my previous experience tells me that it's true as the other time they tell me after the promo period price will increase by 5k they really increase it...

This is really very enticing offer for VC considering it was like 9k during first launch.

At 3k, everyone should add this option.

Neutral Newbie

3 years servicing

Car mats

Anyway SE informed that they will up the price from Monday onwards. Take it with a pinch of salt although my previous experience tells me that it's true as the other time they tell me after the promo period price will increase by 5k they really increase it...

Great buy! Did you also do a overtrade on your purchase me well? Do you know whether a trade in is compulsory to get at this price?

Thanks!

Great buy! Did you also do a overtrade on your purchase me well? Do you know whether a trade in is compulsory to get at this price?

Thanks!

I trade-in my current ride. There is a very slight overtrade. It's really difficult to get more from PA but I guess that's the best I can get.

Bros who have collected their rides, can share what things will be given by the SE upon car collection? Thanks.

3 years servicing

Car mats

you signed at 123k?

↡ Advertisement