Audi A3 Sedan/Sportsback Owners - Check In

zerobim08

You drive Mazda? Audi don’t call their start stop istop.

Yes, but I have never use this feature. Start car, off istop. This technology is still far from perfect in my opinion.

↡ Advertisement

To be honest I hope so too. It’s one of the more affordable entry conti around here for those who wants to make the switch from jap to conti.

I suppose you meant more affordable "premium" entry conti?

If is just any conti, then there're many other more affordable one such as the Ford, Opel, Renault, Citron etc out there.

wow you must be an angry owner. audi didnt make battery lah and the life span depend on many factors.

24x7 camera recording, istop, short driving distance with ac, etc. it drain faster than opportunity to charge up. battery will last very long without all these gadgets.short distance start /stop kill the battery fast. 

Change battery shouldn't void warranty. 

If is just any conti, then there're many other more affordable one such as the Ford, Opel, Renault, Citron etc out there.

You’re right. Perhaps I should say the big 3 conti brands

Owning bmw, merc or audi, the perception people have towards you is different compare to owning Opel Renault and Citroen.

Opel Renault and Citroen are just cheap conti car. Even if it is a 2.0L car, people will think these people can’t afford a German that’s why get a subpar European car.

In fact I think, Volvo, Jaguar and land rovers should be in the same league as the big 3 conti cars. Not just the big 3 should be given the “respect” in luxury segment.

Edited by Passion

Owning bmw, merc or audi, the perception people have towards you is different compare to owning Opel Renault and Citroen.

Opel Renault and Citroen are just cheap conti car. Even if it is a 2.0L car, people will think these people can’t afford a German that’s why get a subpar European car.

In fact I think, Volvo, Jaguar and land rovers should be in the same league as the big 3 conti cars. Not just the big 3 should be given the “respect” in luxury segment.

wow, got like this kind of concept har. so A series or any 20 yr old merc better than a 2017 Picasso Grand? no wonder i see people proudly wearing big logo on their body maciam advertosement board haha

None of the company mentioned above is in luxury segment.

Only Rolls Royce qualifies under luxury segment.

How about VW?

wow, got like this kind of concept har. so A series or any 20 yr old merc better than a 2017 Picasso Grand? no wonder i see people proudly wearing big logo on their body maciam advertosement board haha

got. why do you think some will still by an old w124 mercedes. and why of all the COE renewed cars. the mercedes has the highest number. Bear in mind that the foregone PARF is not trival.

This is the perception of the general buying public, no way you and I can do anything. the uncles and aunties out there who likes like Mercs still has the strength of the buying power.

Edited by Mkl22

A class, no A series. Only have M series for BMW. Anyway, you want to compare 20 years ago merc to 2017 grand Picasso, then you should compare 2018 altis to 1980s Corolla. The perceive value of 2018 altis sure higher.

I’m talking abt perception of driving a brand new merc bmw or audi, as compared to driving a brand new Renault or Citroen.

Anyway, I’m not sure if you have travelled to those European country. If you do, you will see Citroen, Renault, VW as “commoners” cars. Of course big 3 also commoners car, it is just not as common as compared to the rest of European brand. Anyway, what I mean is for Singapore, this kind of perception is form depends on how much is the price of the car. Don’t use a A class or 1 series and tell me it’s around the same as Honda Civic. The size of the cars will already be different.

Improved version => DQ200A

:XD:

So merc C200 from year 2000 is the same as C200 in year 2018.   

Nice logic bro.

• Dislike 1

So merc C200 from year 2000 is the same as C200 in year 2018.   

Nice logic bro.

W203 with supercharged M111 producing 161hp

vs

W205 with turbocharged M274 producing 181hp.

How can both be the same?

• Praise 1

W203 with supercharged M111 producing 161hp

vs

W205 with turbocharged M274 producing 181hp.

How can both be the same?

Not the same then :)

So what's so funny/ridiculous when it was said "DQ200" model was improved?   

(edited)

Not the same then :)

So what's so funny/ridiculous when it was said "DQ200" model was improved?   

How to know whether DQ200 has been improved?

Even identical twins carry diff. name.

:XD:

because you like owns VW lor.

Edited by Davidtch
↡ Advertisement