Audi A3 Sedan/Sportsback Owners - Check In

zerobim08

(edited)

just went to pay my balance dp. ETA 13jul to collect car. depends on COE tmr if no freak result

Edited by Defcon
↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Any of the 1.0 owners feel that our car is sprung quite high? The gap between the tyres and wheel arch is pretty big.

I've been looking at the older/1.4 models on the roads, and I notice that they are lower and nicer looking, even on 16 inch rims.

You can pimp your ride if you want.

Haha

Any of the 1.0 owners feel that our car is sprung quite high? The gap between the tyres and wheel arch is pretty big.

I've been looking at the older/1.4 models on the roads, and I notice that they are lower and nicer looking, even on 16 inch rims.

I think that the five spoke design contributes to the impression of being smaller. That said, I'd agree that its a little taller compared to the 1.4 models on the road. On the upside, no issues with carpark ramps or head in parking anywhere  [laugh]

Qns

1. What is the brand and make of the stock tires that come with A3 sedan?

2. Does the standard A3 sedan comes with MMI connector port that allow us to connect mobilephone, usb, etc via respective cables?

3. Has anyone here installed the audi wireless charging phone box?

collected my A3 today and answering my own questions for benefits of other new or potential buyers :)

1. Bridgestone Turanza T005 205/55/16 

2. No

• Praise 1

collected my A3 today and answering my own questions for benefits of other new or potential buyers :)

2. No

u got reverse cam? got guide lines on screen?

u got reverse cam? got guide lines on screen?

Factory fitted rev camera only has guide lines, PA fits one doesn't has.

Factory fitted rev camera only has guide lines, PA fits one doesn't has.

getting mixed response on this in the group chat. so trying to ask the newer owners. but i will find out when i collect this friday anyway haha

Neutral Newbie

getting mixed response on this in the group chat. so trying to ask the newer owners. but i will find out when i collect this friday anyway haha

I got the ride last week. There is currently no stock for the reverse cam. However, I managed to get mine installed on collection don't ask me how I did it. The reverse cam comes with guiding lines.

2. No

My bad

There is a AUX input jack in the compartment between the 2 front seats

I got the ride last week. There is currently no stock for the reverse cam. However, I managed to get mine installed on collection don't ask me how I did it. The reverse cam comes with guiding lines.

SE promised rev cam will be ready on day of collection. i cross finger n hope lol

Neutral Newbie

SE promised rev cam will be ready on day of collection. i cross finger n hope lol

let me know if you got your reverse cam installed. my friend collected the ride without reverse cam

Neutral Newbie

I just collected my car last week with reverse cam (with guiding lines)

Did you guys encounter this issue?

Set to P gear (dashboard shown as P). When off the engine, there is warning “Shift to P, otherwise vehicle can roll away. Door do not lock if lever is not in P”.

Need to start engine and try engage P again. Happens to me a few times.

I just collected my car last week with reverse cam (with guiding lines)

Did you guys encounter this issue?

Set to P gear (dashboard shown as P). When off the engine, there is warning “Shift to P, otherwise vehicle can roll away. Door do not lock if lever is not in P”.

Need to start engine and try engage P again. Happens to me a few times.

No.

qns

1.  does your A3 auto-lock when you walk away from the parked car with the remote?

2.  Any means to change the media player to display Chinese, Korean and Japanese characters? 

3. Does the media player playback video file?