Audi A3 Sedan/Sportsback Owners - Check In

zerobim08

NEW 2021 AUDI A3 Sportsback.

Does anyone know when/month in 2021 the Audi A3 Sportsback will be launched in Singapore ?   I heard is in 2021 but not sure how soon.

Pricing

Audi seems to vary their pricing by sales/promotion period and price changes quite a bit.  Take example the latest A1, I have seen prices from $133,221 , ~$119k, $105,999.  Why is there a big diff, is there any gimmick ?

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

The higher end of $133 k is the retail price before discounts. $119 is a more realistic figure of COE hovers around 35 to 40 k. 
Going by the current trending up of COE, $125-$130 should be expected after discounts.

Traditionally, the 1.4/1.5 COD Sedan will be priced between $4 k to $6 k more than the Sportback.

Hi Guys, need some help. Can A3 activate Traffic sign recognition?  if no, where can do the upgrade and the cost?  

Thanks in advance for any help you are able to provide.

16 minutes ago, EdwinTan_200592 said:

does anyone know if getting aftermarket apple CarPlay/reverse cam void warranty?

My cousin said PA will check the car functions against purchase spec when doing warranty claim. He ended up paying over 1k to install the reverse cam at PA for his new Audi.

Edited by Ceecookie

Bro ... it will void the warranty of the headunit ... that is what I have been told. I have seen 1 or 2 companies providing aftermarket Apple Carplay but decided against. Just give them a call and ask.

2 minutes ago, Mcscot said:

Bro ... it will void the warranty of the headunit ... that is what I have been told. I have seen 1 or 2 companies providing aftermarket Apple Carplay but decided against. Just give them a call and ask.

Warranty of head unit only? Meaning warranty for other car component intact?

Neutral Newbie

Just gotten an used A3 1.0. PA is quoting 1.3k+ to retrofit reverse camera. Can intro any SA that can give a better pricing. Thanks.

And any telegram group that I can join? Thank you.

Edited by phozt

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys, My car out of warranty...the daytime running lights are a yellow colour and some parts not working.

Any OEM Parts can replacement?

Thanks.

A3.jpg

A3_2.jpg

(edited)
21 minutes ago, Leo_Hsu said:

Hi Guys, My car out of warranty...the daytime running lights are a yellow colour and some parts not working.

Any OEM Parts can replacement?

Thanks.

A3.jpg

A3_2.jpg

seems like you gotta replace the whole headlamp and its not gonna come cheap. 

On 3/23/2021 at 12:00 PM, phozt said:

Just gotten an used A3 1.0. PA is quoting 1.3k+ to retrofit reverse camera. Can intro any SA that can give a better pricing. Thanks.

And any telegram group that I can join? Thank you.

i think most workshops can retrofit reverse camera. did for my A4 together with a new android headunit. 

Edited by ferrytales

52 minutes ago, Fellows said:

Any idea when it’s the new 2020 Audi A3 coming to Singapore? It’s been so many months but no news of local launch.

I believe launch will be soon. It will return as a 1.5 mild hybrid. LTA approved already.

Screenshot_2021-04-29-09-04-22-44.png

@Shouyi interesting. Got the link to the above information from LTA?

They launch sport back first instead of both sedan and sport back and using 1.5 (with mild hybrid). It will be more expensive then, thought will be the same like engine like current 1.0. 

Wonder what the exact engine option for sg as Audi UK website engine option are:

30 TFSI 6-speed: 1.0L 3-cylinder with 110 hp

35 TFSI 6-speed: 1.5L 4-cylinder with 150 hp, which don't match the engine info from LTA.

Edited by Fellows
↡ Advertisement