Audi A3 Sedan/Sportsback Owners - Check In

zerobim08

Smoke one. Last time got one se tell me all the optional add ons not for A3, cos A3 is base model and sold as is. When I tell the se like this I’m not interested liao and walk off, he suddenly change friendlier tone and say what don’t write off the car just like this. Whatever add on I’m interested in he can help me negotiate with his boss for special indent.

Lol!

haha guess my bargain skill really need level up more. use it for next upgrade :P

↡ Advertisement

Virtual cockpit comes with navigation, and costs $7.8k.

yea i only saw the list after they swiped my card. felt a little cheated :( could have tried to squeezed mroe stuff out of this list esp those 3digit items

my current ride 1.4l coming to 3 years liaoz. it is worthwhile to extend warranty for another 2 years? AD offered me 2 year extended warranty for another 2.8K ... any advise?

Smoke one. Last time got one se tell me all the optional add ons not for A3, cos A3 is base model and sold as is. When I tell the se like this Iâm not interested liao and walk off, he suddenly change friendlier tone and say what donât write off the car just like this. Whatever add on Iâm interested in he can help me negotiate with his boss for special indent.

Lol!

just confirmed with my SE. this round promo is for ready stock to reg in july. so cannot get much extra option

just confirmed with my SE. this round promo is for ready stock to reg in july. so cannot get much extra option

Its still a nice car to drive and be in with or without the frills like VC and Nav.  [:)] Just had my sedan delivered over the weekend (ready stock also) and its been lovely so far.

I just have my fingers crossed over the DSG gearbox (I had a Golf 7 some time back and had MU fail on me on the roads.  [furious] )

my current ride 1.4l coming to 3 years liaoz. it is worthwhile to extend warranty for another 2 years? AD offered me 2 year extended warranty for another 2.8K ... any advise?

Do check it's extended warranty or extended servicing? I do know they don't cover the mechatronic unit which is the crux of the issues faced by Pre Facelift A3s. Meaning if the MU fails, you need to pay for replacement.

(edited)

and so i FOMO-ed and booked the a3 sedan just now at 120k. hope no regrets.

only managed to squeeze out:

front/rear cam

3yrs svc

floor mat

reverse cam

solar film

any chances to squeeze more aft obtaining coe ?? *thick skin mode*

does your package comes with front sport seats and alcantara seat cover? 

Edited by Tankee531

does your package comes with front sport seats and alcantara seat cover?

SE gave the option but i didnt want it as wifey dont like suede material

Qns

1. What is the brand and make of the stock tires that come with A3 sedan?

2. Does the standard A3 sedan comes with MMI connector port that allow us to connect mobilephone, usb, etc via respective cables?

3. Has anyone here installed the audi wireless charging phone box?

(edited)

can someone tell me is it normal for SE to ask me go down make my balance downpayment before any news of coe bidding (which is only on wed) and car loan approval?

the only reason i can think of is: it is ex-stock and it is socalled guranteed delivery in july so can just settle paperwork and once coe (or they use previous open cat?) and loan ready the car can roll out? or it should not and cannot be like this?

Edited by Defcon

can someone tell me is it normal for SE to ask me go down make my balance downpayment before any news of coe bidding (which is only on wed) and car loan approval?

the only reason i can think of is: it is ex-stock and it is socalled guranteed delivery in july so can just settle paperwork and once coe (or they use previous open cat?) and loan ready the car can roll out? or it should not and cannot be like this?

usually practice is after secure coe and they also need some times to clean the car and send for washing and basic polishing to deliver.

the paper usually within one day can settle so is up to u whether r u ok to pay first.

Neutral Newbie

has anyone who gotten the COE on 20Jun, received news on when to collect the car?

Nope , not yet. Kept saying not ready for collection :(

usually practice is after secure coe and they also need some times to clean the car and send for washing and basic polishing to deliver.

the paper usually within one day can settle so is up to u whether r u ok to pay first.

which seems likely they are going to use their stash of open cat COE

(edited)

Any of the 1.0 owners feel that our car is sprung quite high? The gap between the tyres and wheel arch is pretty big.

I've been looking at the older/1.4 models on the roads, and I notice that they are lower and nicer looking, even on 16 inch rims.

Edited by 1MinuteMan
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1