Honda Mobilio

Csc2015

Anyone has any experience with Honda Mobilio yet? Any feedback is much appreciated.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Have seen it in showroom but never try driving. Space is nice but I find the thing kind of gaudy looking.

Seen it on the road recently. Goodness it looks hideous.. Avanza territory of ugliness.

Anyone has any experience with Honda Mobilio yet? Any feedback is much appreciated.

Did a search earlier but couldn't find it. Would you be able to paste the link here so that we could all follow that thread. Thanks!

4th Gear
(edited)

Did a search earlier but couldn't find it. Would you be able to paste the link here so that we could all follow that thread. Thanks!

I just used keyword 'mobilio' in top right search box already can hoot 5 threads.

The 2nd thread has more relevant info on the latest model.

Edited by Elmo

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?RPG=&app=core&DIS=&module=search&do=quick_search&req=&search_app=forums&search_content=titles&fullsearch=all&search_term=mobilio

Maybe the search bar isn't prominent enough. IMO when ppl go for the start a new thread icon it should be hotlinked to the search bar first. Only when the search is unsuccessful the member is dan able to start a new thread.

Seen it on the road recently. Goodness it looks hideous.. Avanza territory of ugliness.

I also saw it recently. Ok lah. IMO still better looking dan the Avanza.

Maybe it's still new, after a while when it starts to look dated and if it's dirty it will start to look like an Indonesian/Malaysian car or at least reminds you of one. [:p]

I also saw it recently. Ok lah. IMO still better looking dan the Avanza.

Maybe it's still new, after a while when it starts to look dated and if it's dirty it will start to look like an Indonesian/Malaysian car or at least reminds you of one. [:p]

I think it's very functional and practical for more than 5 pax and within price range. If I want the look, I would go for HRV or Vezel

Turbocharged

I think it's very functional and practical for more than 5 pax and within price range. If I want the look, I would go for HRV or Vezel

yeah. it's very functional, but there are other 7-seaters too I think? KIA Carens?

Mobilo as I say I haven't try but got see and sit. But nothing seems wrong with it except the exterior... the free bodykit doesn't help either [sweatdrop]

I find that hard to believe lah. It's more of that Honda badge.

Hypersonic
(edited)

There are a few others MPV with much better spec, equipment level and built quality than this car around the same price range.

This car is made for country like Indonesia or Thailand which car are cheap and they just want a basic A to B transport. For the price AD is selling here, it is just not worth it.

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

i needed to E brake when i saw it......

it gave me a heart attack.

If you check on the material quality and spec of the interior, you will faint..

You may thought you get into a car build in the early 90s...

There are a few others MPV with much better spec, equipment level and built quality than this car around the same price range.

This car is made for country like Indonesia or Thailand which car are cheap and they just want a basic A to B transport. For the price AD is selling here, it is just not worth it.

Would appreciate it if you could let me know the models. Suggestions welcome.

Driven a kia carens before, the fuel consumption was killing and decided not to go for Kia carens anymore and also now Kia carens is in Cat B.

Hypersonic

Would appreciate it if you could let me know the models. Suggestions welcome.

Driven a kia carens before, the fuel consumption was killing and decided not to go for Kia carens anymore and also now Kia carens is in Cat B.

I actually also own a Kia Carens 1.8L before in early 2000s, yes it is a very heavy drinker, but that was then.

But the latest Kia Carens, even though it is in Cat B, the price are almost same as the Mobilio.

Furthermore new Carens is equip with a new GDI engine, Europe spec equipment/safety level. I will still consider the new Carens than the Mobilio.

Another MPV you can consider is the Chevrolet Orlando, the 1.4L turbo should have reasonable low end torque for the car weight. Equipment and build quality also better than the Mobilio but not as good as the Carens.

• Praise 1

I actually also own a Kia Carens 1.8L before in early 2000s, yes it is a very heavy drinker, but that was then.

But the latest Kia Carens, even though it is in Cat B, the price are almost same as the Mobilio.

Furthermore new Carens is equip with a new GDI engine, Europe spec equipment/safety level. I will still consider the new Carens than the Mobilio.

Another MPV you can consider is the Chevrolet Orlando, the 1.4L turbo should have reasonable low end torque for the car weight. Equipment and build quality also better than the Mobilio but not as good as the Carens.

Thanks. Will check it out.

↡ Advertisement