Honda Mobilio

Csc2015

Yeah. Gotton my ride for just 1 day. Lol. Space is good , is actually a little bigger then wish with a good head room for the third row. No complaints so far, except that my aircon knob is like the old school dial.. Something like a old toaster knob.. Lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

If you don't drive in Malaysia very much, not having the cruise control is ok. For long drives, it really helps a lot. For MPVs, you could have considered a Honda shuttle or a jade, but I suppose you are more comfortable with AD.

If u stay seng kang n u work in vivo. U will love cruise control haha

I getting my mobilio in sept 2016.

Budget mpv. :-)

Cant seem to find the door beadings for this car... Anyone knows where to get the boot tray besides from kah motors?

• Praise 1

AD may bring Honda BR-V (Same engine as Mobilio, CVT, bigger dimensions and higher ground clearance) which looks better.

Br-v interior does looked more sleek... oh well, dont think the pricing will the same or near mobilio, probably higher.

Any news on the facelift reaching singapore soon?

What about the BRV? Is AD really brings it in?

I asked before committing to mobilio in early june. Supposingly, sg mobilio is MIT and the facelift only available in Indonesia and India. Unless tomyam land gets a facelift... If only...

I just when for my 10K servicing at Leng Kee. They r using shell helix ultra. washed and vacuum my ride. FOC.

The serviceman will try to sell you some package which obviously i denied. lol

Now that there's an AD version of the Sienta it attracts more buyers with a more funky design and cool practical features in the cabin.

The honda is more like a jazz with a butt tacked on with two token additional rear seats.

Hi

I collected my mobilio 2 weeks ago. Apart from the level of noise insulation, is pretty happy with my purchase.

The car is responsive and additional power is available on tap when called upon even when loaded with 6 pax, though have not revved it hard during this period.

I saw that the Dual VVT-i groups have a lot of more active discussions. Was considering over this and the Dual VVT-i option before deciding on this because of AD assurance for piece of mind, the mobilio's look (which grows on you) and Vtec engine.

Hope to share and learn from bros already driving mobilio's on the various "quirks" and functionally of the mobilios'

Cheers!

Does anyone know if the mobilio i-vtec engine is driven by timing belt or chain?

I read somewhere it's the same engine as the city.

Hi

The mobilio I-Vtec engine uses timing chain. You are correct. The engine is the same as the City including the Earth Dreams CVT.

↡ Advertisement