2 Chinese national women vs Singaporean man

D3badge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOW5xR5O_tY

The man seem to be "an employee in this place need to service the chinese". if the chinese is disgusting just ignore them let them wait (service lasped) since they say "they dun want to be service by him, act smart plant the camera purposely provoke the 2 women hopping to capture "good stuff" against the china women... in the end own ego bruise sad case.

scratch head...... why???

you judge and share your opinion no right or wrong more like how will you handle this situation. EQ factor

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

they dare to challenge the police and wan complain.

They shd be arrested and put in remand. MAkes a mockery of our police here.

Perhaps they shd have called in female cops and handcuff them

• Praise 6

Turbocharged

The mata pose for the woman to take a pic of his name. How is a mata able to do his job without hindrance, if everyone ask to him to do this? [sweatdrop]

post-114176-0-58576100-1430779264.png

• Praise 2

The mata pose for the woman to take a pic of his name. How is a mata able to do his job without hindrance, if everyone ask to him to do this? [sweatdrop]

attachicon.gifpol222.PNG

exactly. These 2 bitches shd be put in the slammer. Dunno why the police so soft. Obstructing his work.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

If meet riot again, can handle?

Cannot hold the situation???

Should be sent for more training......

attachicon.gifpol222.PNG

Did I hear him softening?

Must not be scare of complaints, if scare of complaints, cannot be firm and do work

• Praise 3

I am not trying to be xeno...but imagine if the two women were Singaporeans...I am not sure if they would already be in prison by now.

• Praise 2

The police or is it Cisco officer? They are too soft in handling it. They can demand to shut up if it is a hospital as it is a public nonsense. Else put them under arrest for obstruction of police work. CB PRC.

• Praise 3

Supersonic

Kind of dissappointed with our mata. Those china woman disobeyed his order to go downstair for talk and is ok with our mata. Everyone try doing that disobey and see what will be the consequences.

This policeman can't even handle China women.

• Praise 10

Kind of dissappointed with our mata. Those china woman disobeyed his order to go downstair for talk and is ok with our mata. Everyone try doing that disobey and see what will be the consequences.

This policeman can't even handle China women.

So sad .... [smallcry]

Our Police Force had soften and what the use of newly designed police car to look garang... :wacko:

• Praise 4

Supersonic

So sad .... [smallcry]

Our Police Force had soften and what the use of newly designed police car to look garang... :wacko:

I don't see any weapon involved in the 2 tubes. Such a small verbal dispute. These 2 mata can't even take control of the situation and continues to let those China women throw abuses. How can we Singaporean expect these two mata to protect us. Protect our property. I do hope these two are one off and not the represent the norm amongst our police force.

Turbocharged

The way the woman challenge the mata as good as saying their uniform not worth much. And his buddy stand quite a distance away.

• Praise 3

I don't see any weapon involved in the 2 tubes. Such a small verbal dispute. These 2 mata can't even take control of the situation and continues to let those China women throw abuses. How can we Singaporean expect these two mata to protect us. Protect our property. I do hope these two are one off and not the represent the norm amongst our police force.

Maybe they (policemen) did not know their rights when in full uniform ... [:(]

Since there are video recordings by someone, the policemen just need to issue 3 warning to the PRC to behave and after 3rd warning, arrest them for 'failing to obey orders after repeated warnings'. [grin]

The video will show prove that the policemen did issued warnings before effecting an arrest. -_-

• Praise 3

The way the woman challenge the mata as good as saying their uniform not worth much. And his buddy stand quite a distance away.

the other officer seems to be occupied 'pacifying' the man......so left only one officer to handle the women. If me.....i wouldnt want to be in the officer's shoes. I think there is a protocol in such a case....there should be a lady officer handling a case involving the female gender. The officer's hands are tied cause the resulting episode may involve molest charges against the male officer.
  • Praise 3