2 Chinese national women vs Singaporean man

D3badge

Even the amg moh parking attendants aunties I watch on stuckhub ch 400 are more garang than our Pooleeman ... Can't remember the show name, it's call parking war or something ....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

They says they wanted to eat 'siang jiao' like what FA eat but couldn't find a suitable one .... [grin]

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

jiak gheng jio again? [crazy]

• Praise 1

These PRCs were considered rich from where they come from... they just never expect to come to a country where they are considered common folk and think everyone in service line should kao tao to them...

sadly, money cannot buy class...

but seriously.. the singaporean man is no angel himself...

1- he set the phone to capture the dispute... if he had declared to the 2 siao lang... would prolly have avoided the confrontation.

2- who here can tell me if spat at by a woman .. he would react by punching? Push i can understand... but a punch straight to the face?? Comeon....

ps.. have not watched 2nd part... and... i still blame the open leg policy... can ''protect'' us with $100 anti-gambling tax... cannot ''protect'' us from PRC scum ah?

• Praise 5

they dare to challenge the police and wan complain.

They shd be arrested and put in remand. MAkes a mockery of our police here.

Perhaps they shd have called in female cops and handcuff them

make them do the *ahem* squats . . see if it will shut them up. [sly]

Come on . . . lai lai squat 1 2 3 4 . . . . 2 2 3 4 . . . 3 2 3 4 [grin]

• Praise 2

(edited)

So sad .... [smallcry]

Our Police Force had soften and what the use of newly designed police car to look garang... :wacko:

Garang meh? I thot its just stylo milo nia.... [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Toothiewabbit
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

I think the policeman position is correct when he says he stands in the middle ground. The women wants justice to be served immediately (death by verbal abuse).

Though I think a female officer should be there, but that's on hindsight lah.

These 2 women say they are in Sg for 20 years - yet they haven't grown a single Sarong Party Girl pubic hair... Still have their PRC mentality.

Our country failed to assimilate/integrate them here.

Sad - hopes justice is served on them.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

I think these women knew the man beforehand and may not like him at all.

The place seems like a condo and the women may be tenants.

How come the women didn't know they are videoed - esp the second video?

Hypersonic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOW5xR5O_tY

The man seem to be "an employee in this place need to service the chinese". if the chinese is disgusting just ignore them let them wait (service lasped) since they say "they dun want to be service by him, act smart plant the camera purposely provoke the 2 women hopping to capture "good stuff" against the china women... in the end own ego bruise sad case.

scratch head...... why???

you judge and share your opinion no right or wrong more like how will you handle this situation. EQ factor

Hopefully the guy has made a police report !

Pls get rid of these chinese women !

We don't welcome them at all !

Give them a place to come, and they dare to bully our ppl ...

What kind of "cultured" ppl are they? Spit and threw vulgarity at ppl ....

It really boils my blood watching us ganna bully over by these ppl...

Really hope our SPF can do something abt this... if not, it will only fuel more copycats from these thrash... idiots !

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Very noisy

Donno what tAlking

I can catch at 0:47, directly translate google style," He everyday say to me all those sexual harassment words". So it's a pressure built up over time. Not a sudden event.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

A whole lot more to the story than we are seeing -

I wouldn't jump in with anything until the full story is out.

But it sure does look like the staff there are trying to "catch out" the ladies. Whether fair or not, we need a whole lot more information to judge

• Praise 5

(edited)

I can catch at 0:47, directly translate google style," He everyday say to me all those sexual harassment words". So it's a pressure built up over time. Not a sudden event.

Hmmmmm.......... what those words are .. :o

Tiko rangers FR please ....... [rolleyes]

Edited by Picnic06

Supercharged

A whole lot more to the story than we are seeing -

I wouldn't jump in with anything until the full story is out.

But it sure does look like the staff there are trying to "catch out" the ladies. Whether fair or not, we need a whole lot more information to judge

Agree, the first part was not recorded only when the guy was trying to "fish" the ladies then the dispute broke out. But the police really failed to keep the peace...

Agree, the first part was not recorded only when the guy was trying to "fish" the ladies then the dispute broke out. But the police really failed to keep the peace...

you ever been in a commotion with a women bent on creating a ruckys........not so easy to appease them!

(edited)

you ever been in a commotion with a women bent on creating a ruckys........not so easy to appease them!

Do what 'Ku Long' or 'Chin Yong' novels had written when dealing with women who become cocky ...... [sly]

Tear off their blouse .... [flowerface]

'Lu Siao Fung' & "Zhang Wu Ji' does that ...... [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Picnic06

Supersonic

These PRCs were considered rich from where they come from... they just never expect to come to a country where they are considered common folk and think everyone in service line should kao tao to them...

sadly, money cannot buy class...

but seriously.. the singaporean man is no angel himself...

1- he set the phone to capture the dispute... if he had declared to the 2 siao lang... would prolly have avoided the confrontation.

2- who here can tell me if spat at by a woman .. he would react by punching? Push i can understand... but a punch straight to the face?? Comeon....

ps.. have not watched 2nd part... and... i still blame the open leg policy... can ''protect'' us with $100 anti-gambling tax... cannot ''protect'' us from PRC scum ah?

2. I can declare that. Men are women are equal to me. If a man spits at me, I will whack him. Same for a woman.

• Praise 2

from the conversation, it seems that the guy should be from some condo mgt office and these women are tenants. But our Police should be more assertive. Maybe that guy abit too small size to have project a presence...

2. I can declare that. Men are women are equal to me. If a man spits at me, I will whack him. Same for a woman.

Not I say one,

"Taking the law into one’s own hands cannot be condoned. Rule of Law means respecting the legal process. If everyone starts taking the law into his or her own hands, then we will no longer be a civilised society."

[laugh]

• Praise 2

Do what 'Ku Long' or 'Chin Yong' novels had written when dealing with women who become cocky ...... [sly]

Tear off their blouse .... [flowerface]

'Lu Siao Fung' & "Zhang Wu Ji' does that ...... [laugh][laugh]

then kana slap with molest charges.......lagi cialat....😂😂😂😂!
↡ Advertisement