Toilet bowl exploded with shit in my Punggol East flat!

LiuDeHua

HELP! TOILET BOWL EXPLODED WITH SHIT IN MY PUNGGOL EAST FLAT!

full-of-shitcover_1.jpg?itok=sRXXrCWA
Dear A.S.S.,
Look at this shitty situation!
One weekend I came home with my familly and I had to use the toilet urgently. So I went in and relieved myself. After that, I flushed.
To my horror, the flush not only didn't work, it started to overflow. AND IT DIDN'T STOP OVERFLOWING.
I had to run out of the toilet and try to turn off the water mains in my house, but it still didn't stop.
Soon the entire house was filled with disgusting shit water. I had to ask my family to stay over at my in-laws place while i waited for the PUB and f**king slow HDB to show up and assess the damage.
You can see the damage for yourself. I even saw bits of carrots and char siew floating around in the waste. YUCKS
tXxUfnC.jpg
WgQ47jl.jpg
- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/help-toilet-bowl-exploded-shit-my-punggol-east-flat#sthash.UK9Awwmc.dpuf

↡ Advertisement

HELP! TOILET BOWL EXPLODED WITH SHIT IN MY PUNGGOL EAST FLAT!

full-of-shitcover_1.jpg?itok=sRXXrCWA
Dear A.S.S.,
Look at this shitty situation!
One weekend I came home with my familly and I had to use the toilet urgently. So I went in and relieved myself. After that, I flushed.
To my horror, the flush not only didn't work, it started to overflow. AND IT DIDN'T STOP OVERFLOWING.
I had to run out of the toilet and try to turn off the water mains in my house, but it still didn't stop.
Soon the entire house was filled with disgusting shit water. I had to ask my family to stay over at my in-laws place while i waited for the PUB and f**king slow HDB to show up and assess the damage.
You can see the damage for yourself. I even saw bits of carrots and char siew floating around in the waste. YUCKS
tXxUfnC.jpg
WgQ47jl.jpg
- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/help-toilet-bowl-exploded-shit-my-punggol-east-flat#sthash.UK9Awwmc.dpuf

not you do one meh?!?!? [grin]

pkaQka-1819353.jpg

• Praise 2

Why this is also gahmen fault ah ?

HDB fault unless the owner purposely choke the toilet [sweatdrop]

Supercharged

Ji ba boom!!!

anyway, from the description it seems like his toilet bowl is choked and the flush couldn't stop..

just install a turn-off valve at the outlet can liao mah~

• Praise 2

Why this is also gahmen fault ah ?

Some say even if your hawker stall chicken rice not nice also Gov fault. This is a real shit hole don't know what happened to the toilet flushing system.

even choke the toilet also wont jit bah boom until house of sai mah [grin]

the write said overflow, mean choke lah, jit bah boom the toilet bowl will fly out liao :XD:

man-with-toilet-seat-on-head.jpg

Supersonic

Siao lang... He could have just opened up the top of the toilet bowl and turned off the water ...

Don't know the full facts, but those who know some plumbing, what can cause the toilet to overflow to this extent?

i didnt read but looks like hell lots of sai

defintely not from one session of tua lao sai

even if he turn off the water, cannot be whole house sai what

one person the sai cannot be so much

vote for WP somemore lah

repent.....

:D

with so much sai, somebody really needs to come really really clean on this one [laugh]

• Praise 3