Is wise to buy a new 2015 Jetta now

redkenken

Hypersonic

if only 11.8K, i will also buy.. every year spend 5K repairing still cheaper than any b&b car... [laugh]

u very one kind one

keep saying vw no good not reliable, wont touch the car no matter what

but if cheap enough still buy

:D

↡ Advertisement

Sorry, 118,000. :lll._.: .

Thats really cheap! AD clearly defective stocks? No wonder i see many Jetta-ing away. Buy la.. conti leh.. Jin suck ki ah..

• Praise 3

Supercharged
(edited)

the GB wil not break the car, jus inconvenience, and plenty of VW workshops outside can solve ur problem aft warranty.

GB break, car can still move? no right? so it DOES break car.

"jus inconvenience"?! dun understand why people no think of possible consequences one leh <_<

stalling on the roads is just inconvenient to you? sure, if no vehicle bang u and/or ur stalled car.

so depending on your luck/karma, "jus inconvenience" can turn into jus die/paralysed/severely injured,

especially if you stall on expressways.

maybe you fatalistic, "die die lor"...hope you dun carry passengers who if end up dying/coma/paralysed,

you'll regret till end of life siah.

optimism is good, but not when you do not consider the worst case scenario.

Edited by Eyke

Supercharged

I don't consider a "conti-brand" car that is Made-in-Mexico a "conti" car. It's still a Mexican car. [grin]

Mexican is worse than Thais....

Just because it is far.... does not mean it is better...

• Praise 1

If I were in your shoes I would only consider it only if the gb warranty coverage is as long as the loan. So if you are taking 3 years loan ok lah. If anything happens after 3 years, quickly sell. LoL... Or if you belong to the "pay full cash" group just sell anytime you are not happy with the car.

Sadly for such cars you have to plan for an exit strategy in case anything bad happens. All the best. Come feedback often so that others who are also interested can decide too. [grin]

Hooray for vw marketing. Buy cheap cheap but servicing & repairs [knife] .

erm, full cash also got depre lei... just no loan penalty. . Which is small compared to the huge loss in selling new car after 3 years..

Supersonic

if u concerned, maybe u can try leasing

some dealers offer leasing as an option

leasing a 7-spd DSG still can breakdown wat...... [:p]

Turbocharged

u very one kind one

keep saying vw no good not reliable, wont touch the car no matter what

but if cheap enough still buy

:D

If 11.8k you don't buy?....hehehe...

You can trust the scu salesman. Car salesman very honest one and normally know more about their products than the customer.

By then, may be the salesman already moved on to other sales job. Why trust him/her and take his/her words with your 118k !

They can say anything just to get the sales. So far, I have only encountered 2 truthful car sales person, out of many more whom just want to get your business.

GB break, car can still move? no right? so it DOES break car.

"jus inconvenience"?! dun understand why people no think of possible consequences one leh <_<

stalling on the roads is just inconvenient to you? sure, if no vehicle bang u and/or ur stalled car.

so depending on your luck/karma, "jus inconvenience" can turn into jus die/paralysed/severely injured,

especially if you stall on expressways.

maybe you fatalistic, "die die lor"...hope you dun carry passengers who if end up dying/coma/paralysed,

you'll regret till end of life siah.

optimism is good, but not when you do not consider the worst case scenario.

wah sir I jus sharing my honest views, u dun need to whack me to death rite.

sorry mayb u too used to pple in forum talk w their asses, but when I say its jus inconveniences to me, I wil go buy one Jetta if im in the market for a new car now.

anyw if im not wrong I see u in VAG forum too, r u driving one?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1