3 Day detox juices

Yaloryalor

Just eat normally and drink warm water before every meal and in the morning.

See if that helps clear the gas, the sai helps with digestion and losing weight.

Cheap and easy solution.

• Praise 1

How about Ling Zhi?

I have friends who are taking lingzhi for blood pressure management. Was told it has other benefits also.

But when I looked at the cost I decided to give it a miss and did not look further. Its from China and I do have reservations about their QC and this stuff is not exactly cheap either.

Unless you are looking at some benefits from lingzhi which cannot be obtained from other herbal supplements ...

I have friends who are taking lingzhi for blood pressure management. Was told it has other benefits also.

But when I looked at the cost I decided to give it a miss and did not look further. Its from China and I do have reservations about their QC and this stuff is not exactly cheap either.

Unless you are looking at some benefits from lingzhi which cannot be obtained from other herbal supplements ...

eat more mushrooms, they belong to the same family, and cost so much much much much cheaper.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 3

Hmmm...does lingzhi really work? My friends are taking too, I look at it so ex and not sure if really works

• Praise 2

Hmmm...does lingzhi really work? My friends are taking too, I look at it so ex and not sure if really works

Some people are talking about lingzhi like its 仙丹. Take it and all health woes will go away.

No such thing one lah.

Balanced diet, proper sleep, exercise etc are more important.

And indulge in BJ once in awhile lor. BJ ice cream I mean.

Did not read too much into lingzhi cos the price point is really way too high for me.

• Praise 1

eat more mushrooms, they belong to the same family, and cost so much much much much cheaper.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Dr at Ma Kuang also strongly recommended black fungus. 血管清道夫. Good for cholesterol management.

Simple mind tells me so long as body circulates properly and can input and output efficiently, should be alright one. Coupled with sensible diet and exercise of course. 

• Praise 2

Dr at Ma Kuang also strongly recommended black fungus. 血管清道夫. Good for cholesterol management.

Simple mind tells me so long as body circulates properly and can input and output efficiently, should be alright one. Coupled with sensible diet and exercise of course. 

yah I also heard abt it, mayb sld start adding some to our diet.  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Agree.

I tried LingZhi capsule before, eat liao keep lao sai black black...

I eat normal food like mushrooms, stir fried with other veges and meat, eat liao pang sai soon soon lee lee. Cheaperer and fresherer also.

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 4

Agree.

I tried LingZhi capsule before, eat liao keep lao sai black black...

I eat normal food like mushrooms, stir fried with other veges and meat, eat liao pang sai soon soon lee lee. Cheaperer and fresherer also.

one is process food, one is real whole food, of course the cheaper one is better.  [thumbsup]  [:p]  [laugh]

Just got My slow juicer. tried to juice red apple, beetroot and celery. Wah it's dam raw taste

Let me share some of my fav combination for beetroot..

3 small beets

2-3 red apples

200grams blackberries (more if you want more sour kick)

1/2 inch ginger

• Praise 2

Let me share some of my fav combination for beetroot..

3 small beets

2-3 red apples

200grams blackberries (more if you want more sour kick)

1/2 inch ginger

Thanks. But spicing it up not really option for me cos mostly want my wife and kids to take in more micronutrients. I eat enough salad per week.

Anyway the cleaning away of the pulp is also quite laborious. So many parts have to wash and dry individually before can put in the cupboard. Have to say without a domestic helper doing this, really quite a turn off.

Think next I try to make some almond milk.

Thanks. But spicing it up not really option for me cos mostly want my wife and kids to take in more micronutrients. I eat enough salad per week.

Anyway the cleaning away of the pulp is also quite laborious. So many parts have to wash and dry individually before can put in the cupboard. Have to say without a domestic helper doing this, really quite a turn off.

Think next I try to make some almond milk.

Cleaning slow juicers is really a chore. Some of the brands however is quite wash friendly..

Which type did u get? Omega series?

Edited by UncleAtas

Cleaning slow juicers is really a chore. Some of the brands however is quite wash friendly..

Which type did u get? Omega series?

Hurom. Buy from qoo10 which is a parallel import from China.

I thought omega no longer brought into Sg. The AD stopped I think. Or maybe priced out of my budget so I didn't consider.

↡ Advertisement