Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE003

Acegem84

55 15".....sorry i forgotted....😂😂😂😂

I lost track of the latest MYR exchange rate already.

But do check out the local Bridgestone distributors first, cos sometimes Bridgestone themselves have promo discounts. They had $50 off for set of 4 when I got my RE002s earlier this year from South East.

↡ Advertisement

well said

I think most people car do not have the same setup like yours

my general feedback about the p zero tyre (not the rosso / nero) is quite positive in terms of quietness

AD07/08 is confirmed noisy unless you love the dry performance

Thanks. Today after running about 500km the tyres are more or less scrubbed in, i can give a better review of the f1a2.

High speed stability is definately there. Usually tires from 18in onwards wanders very easily. P Zero is the case.

It doesn't tramline. Very good control.

The tires have very quick reaction and good feel. I can change lines in the corners and is stable with dsc off.

The tire walls are considered soft despite having XL side wall, overspeed or cornering hard with late braking, i am able to feel the side wall rolling.

Drifting is no longer easy. Maybe because is scrubbed in the grip gets better. I now have to throw the car to get into a drift.

Got a chance to test in the rain, my tires are still new so i didn't push hard. Haha no balls.

In the rain @ 150 to 170kmh the tires are grippy and still have very good feedback. NSHW took the jb exit at 100kmh, very stable.

Overall really value for money.

I usually drive with dsc off.

Not everything is positive with this tire, there are much better tires out there, but i just won't dare to try any other tyres at this kind of price.

I am only able to share on performance for that is how my car is setup for.

I really can't comment on comfort and noise and vibration. To me vibration is a form of feedback.

Enjoy your tires no matter what brand and most importantly be safe and stay safe.

my regular shop in jb quoted 230rm for re03.....price ok or not? t

since you claimed he is your regular shop yet you still want to compare price (no offence)

unless he didn't treat you as his regular

anyway prices selling every place differently due to diff running cost(space and staff) and SERVICE (depending on your expectation) and lastly the product cost (determined by type and source, sometime timing too)

lastly also country you buy (your drive journey / jam / and risk / secxxxty bla bla

looking at the space and labour cost is 100% lower or much lower compare after causeway.

that Is Why businesses in Singapore keep asking Gov to open door for FT to come in here help bring our labour cost down

just MHO

Cast your vote wisely (not related to GE2015)

since you claimed he is your regular shop yet you still want to compare price (no offence)

unless he didn't treat you as his regular

anyway prices selling every place differently due to diff running cost(space and staff) and SERVICE (depending on your expectation) and lastly the product cost (determined by type and source, sometime timing too)

lastly also country you buy (your drive journey / jam / and risk / secxxxty bla bla

looking at the space and labour cost is 100% lower or much lower compare after causeway.

that Is Why businesses in Singapore keep asking Gov to open door for FT to come in here help bring our labour cost down

just MHO

Cast your vote wisely (not related to GE2015)

no lar.....the shop's boss just started offering tyres about a yr ago. So far he dont cut carrot. Always say...boss...no spoil no meed change....i check for you 1st. He only changed only those that is spoiled or damaged no matter how difficult. Seen his workshop growing from strength to strength.

no lar.....the shop's boss just started offering tyres about a yr ago. So far he dont cut carrot. Always say...boss...no spoil no meed change....i check for you 1st. He only changed only those that is spoiled or damaged no matter how difficult. Seen his workshop growing from strength to strength.

good said toward positive mindset about regular and Good business practice.

just curiosity if the price here (some one post ) is cheaper by RM 50 per tyre than you Good and regular shop

Will you still go and buy from him or ?

(you reserved the right not to answer my Question ) TIA

ever since G.Y AYSM2 was launch a few years back, its always 1 of the top performance, in almost all the review I read

EVO TEST ETC, its not the latest model, 3 years design or longer in fact.

also 1 thing to note, good years tyres price drop over the years in Singapore,

last time my car fix 18' Germany, easily 380 +-

now same tyres same size same model, -300

not a fan of Michelin, but I believe PSS will beat AYSM2 for dry grip

but lose during wet days

• Praise 1

good said toward positive mindset about regular and Good business practice.

just curiosity if the price here (some one post ) is cheaper by RM 50 per tyre than you Good and regular shop

Will you still go and buy from him or ?

(you reserved the right not to answer my Question ) TIA

77 sgd for re003 is lowest from what i read...if can get lower please tell me....👍👍👍

my regular shop in jb quoted 230rm for re03.....price ok or not? tia.

Whats the size... ? mine is 195/55/R15

Total amt paid RM874 include bal n alignment

Edited by Snookium

check bridgestone website la...

don't trust websire

most website not updated and always got typo and human error (they also tell SORRY) even GOV body also same

best is call the local authorized Company for detail (still only 95% info can be trusted)

Don't try calling them for any technical issue like what size for your car [thumbsdown]

got mine @ RM350/pc for 205/55/16, inclusive of alignment, balancing and valve stem, which comes to total of about RM1484 after GST.

convert back is about S$494 for 4 pcs, or S$123.6 per pc. 

got mine @ RM350/pc for 205/55/16, inclusive of alignment, balancing and valve stem, which comes to total of about RM1484 after GST.

convert back is about S$494 for 4 pcs, or S$123.6 per pc. 

you got some saving .

the only trouble need to carry passport to change tyres Lol

anyway due to low land and labour cost over there.

but still we need to drive there taking a risk of long Q immigration , and some time Sec issue.

Nothing is equal in this world

anyway congrat for your happy and safe shopping [thumbsup]

It was a planned trip to Selangor, so since i'm going there anyway, why not change it there too since it's cheaper.. LOL

you got some saving .

the only trouble need to carry passport to change tyres Lol

anyway due to low land and labour cost over there.

but still we need to drive there taking a risk of long Q immigration , and some time Sec issue.

Nothing is equal in this world

anyway congrat for your happy and safe shopping [thumbsup]

after driving with it for about 2 weeks, can feel more bodyroll when i corner on ramps, which is a sign of improved grip, or the tyre sidewall is softer compared to my old falkens..

↡ Advertisement