Weird trumpet noises in the sky?

Mockngbrd

Hypersonic

Rapture liao.. If you are still around typing, means you are a sinner. to suffer the rule of the beast.

(edited)

It was reported way back in 2010, many countries heard those sound and many said its sound like those movie star by Tom Cruise invasion of Earth by Martian war machine (forget the title of the movie) & Star Wars spaceship... :secret-laugh:

It stop for quite some time leow and now, came back again ... [sweatdrop]

Youtube got a lot of recording under "Strange Sound from the Sky". You can see the number of countries heard it. [grin]

Edited by Picnic06

Hypersonic

It was reported way back in 2010, many countries heard those sound and many said its sound like those movie star by Tom Cruise invasion of Earth by Martian war machine (forget the title of the movie) & Star Wars spaceship... :secret-laugh:

Youtube got a lot of recording under "Strange Sound from the Sky". You can see the number of countries heard it. [grin]

Oh I see, for the last five years still searching for good christian to make up the number of 144,000 to sent to heaven. Guess in these days and age, the good ones are hard to come by.

This sound can be heard in Singapore as well.

Personally I heard it in early 2012... at that time, i thought it was the lift that created the sound... so i complained to the TC... but I was wrong.... Even when the lift is not moving at night... the sound is still can be heard...

Then i search online... then i know that everywhere is talking about the sound... even in Singapore...

At that time, many are speculating about the 2012 Dec doom-day....

Upon checking more detail... some scientist said that it might be created by the earth magnetic field moving....

till now... still not yet solve...

This sound can be heard in Singapore as well.

Personally I heard it in early 2012... at that time, i thought it was the lift that created the sound... so i complained to the TC... but I was wrong.... Even when the lift is not moving at night... the sound is still can be heard...

Then i search online... then i know that everywhere is talking about the sound... even in Singapore...

At that time, many are speculating about the 2012 Dec doom-day....

Upon checking more detail... some scientist said that it might be created by the earth magnetic field moving....

till now... still not yet solve...

Video_Games_StarCraft_StarCraft_Spaceshi

Hypersonic

War of the Worlds.

They are coming.

post-1829-0-05457200-1432192196_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Supersonic

how come look like this fella?

hqdefault.jpg

Why suddenly u post selfie here??

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2