Sharing of Good Lobang Sale

kobayashiGT

19 hours ago, Othello said:

looks and sounds like organised by Audio House. I never buy from them, do not like them. 

Oh why is that so?  U mean they doing money laundry or don’t buy kanna beaten up? I know many other big electronics retailers always say they mess up the sales of their commission 

Edited by Sdf4786k
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

16 hours ago, Freeder said:

Never support those Ah Beng shops..

Black heart business ethics...

always looking to mess up people’s life..

8 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Oh why is that so? 

The voucher thingy I remember many years back when I went to the one at Aljunied junction .... they  give you vouchers to buy more junk instead of clean clear cut discount , bought same thing in Paris Silk just have to bargain with them though 

• Praise 7

17 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Ah beng store mend by ah beng

had a friend who worked there .... seems he became "them" after working there. over-promise.

43 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Oh why is that so?  U mean they doing money laundry or don’t buy kanna beaten up? I know many other big electronics retailers always say they mess up the sales of their commission 

only waste people time. Went down a few times .... Looking at some fantastic offers 

1. Oh, this one no remote 

2. Ah, that one only 1 year warranty (as opposed to industry std 3)

etc. Google and you'll find many other examples of their exemplary service [grin]

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 5

On 9/9/2019 at 3:14 PM, Ysc3 said:

Assuming that McDonald do NOT lose money.

1 for 1 deal may reveal that the breakeven is less than 50% the price of the item. Then again, they are not going to just breakeven for 40 days. So the breakeven must still be lower than 50%.

Anybody interested in starting a burger shop?

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, BanCoe said:

The voucher thingy I remember many years back when I went to the one at Aljunied junction .... they  give you vouchers to buy more junk instead of clean clear cut discount , bought same thing in Paris Silk just have to bargain with them though 

I imagine with SPH having that article printed without the words advertised article, If there are any short comings of the event, SPH has to have some response to service recovery 

• Praise 1

48 minutes ago, Ash2017 said:

1 for 1 deal may reveal that the breakeven is less than 50% the price of the item. Then again, they are not going to just breakeven for 40 days. So the breakeven must still be lower than 50%.

I think you should set up a bak chor mee stall, profit margin even higher. Ingredient cost less than $1 yet charging $3.50 nowadays. Really huh!

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Ash2017 said:

30 years ago, a small (small/reg/large) cup of carbonated water cost $0.14 cents .... but there were selling it at $1.00

• Praise 1

29 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

I think you should set up a bak chor mee stall, profit margin even higher. Ingredient cost less than $1 yet charging $3.50 nowadays. Really huh!

cannot see just ingredient cost.. got rental, salary, electricity, water, Got and Don have cost and whatever other Ah-Gong Cost.

you need VOLUME to cover the above.. 

• Praise 4

8 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

cannot see just ingredient cost.. got rental, salary, electricity, water, Got and Don have cost and whatever other Ah-Gong Cost.

you need VOLUME to cover the above.. 

Precisely. Thanks for pointing it out. 

My son asked me the other day why my wife charged few dollar for each craft she selling as the basic cost very low. I told him to go after those selling bak chor mee as their profit margin also very high haha. 

On 9/15/2019 at 9:39 AM, Othello said:

only waste people time. Went down a few times .... Looking at some fantastic offers 

etc. Google and you'll find many other examples of their exemplary service [grin]

Actually people go there buy TV. Like my in laws and BIL went AH to buy TV.
They always advertise this tv, then actually it's not available/sold out etc etc, then ask u look at other TV. Which probably isn't cheaper anyway.

Anyway when i was looking for my TV, i went to Courts, HN in suburbs. And guess what, BD in Taka had the best price! [:p]

• Praise 3

10 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Actually people go there buy TV. Like my in laws and BIL went AH to buy TV.
They always advertise this tv, then actually it's not available/sold out etc etc, then ask u look at other TV. Which probably isn't cheaper anyway.

Anyway when i was looking for my TV, i went to Courts, HN in suburbs. And guess what, BD in Taka had the best price! [:p]

BD best price? Quite rare.

Next time try the HN at viva biz park.

2 minutes ago, badlammy said:

BD best price? Quite rare.

Next time try the HN at viva biz park.

It's not that more ulu outlet promoters can cut better deals. I went to HN yishun and Courts tampines on a wkday afternoon.
Maybe 6 promoters stand there zhuo bo lan. Less customers than promoters. And I'm very chop one. Just tell me best price. Less than 5mins required. 

Whereas at Taka, the business is brisk.

• Praise 2

On 9/15/2019 at 9:39 AM, Othello said:

And they tell you dis one sold out. Look for other type ya...

• Praise 3

On 9/15/2019 at 9:45 AM, Ash2017 said:

retain food usually has a GP of at least 70%. 

Assuming a Mcspicy sells for  $5,  then cost work out to be $1.50. Buy one get one free, brings the retail price down to $2.50, which will get a GP of 40%, not good in F&B terms but acceptable in other General retails.

Assuming they sell 1000 orders in a normal day, their income 1000x$5 is $5000. During promotion they sell 50% more orders, means 1000x1.5x2, which is 3000x$2.50, giving them an income of $7500. Given that overhead is fix, they are actually making more money you know...

Even a 10% grow in order numbers would have given them a better income by $500. Yes GP seem lower, but OP and NP would be higher you know.

So yes, faster go start a burger shop, just be sure you have the orders coming in...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 4

13 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

retain food usually has a GP of at least 70%. 

Assuming a Mcspicy sells for  $5,  then cost work out to be $1.50. Buy one get one free, brings the retail price down to $2.50, which will get a GP of 40%, not good in F&B terms but acceptable in other General retails.

Assuming they sell 1000 orders in a normal day, their income 1000x$5 is $5000. During promotion they sell 50% more orders, means 1000x1.5x2, which is 3000x$2.50, giving them an income of $7500. Given that overhead is fix, they are actually making more money you know...

Even a 10% grow in order numbers would have given them a better income by $500. Yes GP seem lower, but OP and NP would be higher you know.

So yes, faster go start a burger shop, just be sure you have the orders coming in...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

I wonder over the last 50 years, how many burger shops thought they will be the next macdonalds and just crash landed in dirt. Can't be that many? Few thousand? Lol [:p]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2