Sharing of Good Lobang Sale

kobayashiGT

On 8/26/2019 at 10:09 PM, Lala81 said:

I believe no dvbt2 tuner, Netflix and YouTube, Google play have to install yourself (unless seller install for you). The local warranty is shop warranty. Not local xiaomi warranty. 

late reply but these problems can all be solved with a $50 chromecast and your mobile. Even dvbt2 tuner is not required since you can stream toggle too.

↡ Advertisement

6 hours ago, Lala81 said:

My sis bought fridge and washing machine from BD recently. She said nowadays all these small stock can't give best price anymore. At most match only. But then u get cc rebate with the big stalls 

What about those shops like Goh Ah Bee?

They are known to quote lowest prices. But you must know exact model no. when calling them, then they will quote you price. They dun keep stock, but just arrange supplier direct delivery, i think. survive on thin thin margin, but large quantity orders.

• Praise 5

2 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Philips TV really cannot buy... Buy twice, twice also got problem....and Best part is problem come immediately after warranty expire !

Your last sentence I agree as recently my 5 year old 65" Philips TV just died, cannot power up. But all along no problem lah.

Called up the Philips authorized repair shop and was quoted $80 to do checking onsite, no brainer as lugging the TV to its service centre in Ubi cheaper by $20 only. Ended up paid $200 in all to replace the power PCB inclusive of $40 labour charge. Not bad imo rather then spending another $2k for a brand new TV.

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

There are many brands now other than akira. Like morris and home proud. Dont know can buy or not? Lol.

I bought an Iona water boiler/dispenser. Within one year, got problem. Sent repair, FOC.

By 3 yr+, same problem. Sent there, need to pay I think $30-40 to replace the same part... Told me ok already, brought home, problem persisted...

Next day went there again, then the lady paiseh... just took one box from the inventory and asked me to take it... :a-happy:

• Praise 4

2 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

and Best part is problem come immediately after warranty expire !

Wah, the Phllips engineers top notch. If i open manufacturing firm, sure hire them...

reminds me of my Acer laptop 20+ yr ago. 1 mth after 3 yr warranty up, got overheating issue... Brought to service centre, just described only, the guy knew what's wrong liao... apparently very common. Needed to pay maybe $100+ to sort it out... lucky can claim.

This type engineers help the company makes $$... until customers stop buying their products again... 😂

• Praise 3

20 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

Your last sentence I agree as recently my 5 year old 65" Philips TV just died, cannot power up. But all along no problem lah.

Called up the Philips authorized repair shop and was quoted $80 to do checking onsite, no brainer as lugging the TV to its service centre in Ubi cheaper by $20 only. Ended up paid $200 in all to replace the power PCB inclusive of $40 labour charge. Not bad imo rather then spending another $2k for a brand new TV.

Seekali is a $5 capacitor (on the motherboard) picha 

• Praise 1

13 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

I bought an Iona water boiler/dispenser. Within one year, got problem. Sent repair, FOC.

By 3 yr+, same problem. Sent there, need to pay I think $30-40 to replace the same part... Told me ok already, brought home, problem persisted...

Next day went there again, then the lady paiseh... just took one box from the inventory and asked me to take it... :a-happy:

Your water boiler got problem for 3 times? You are really patient enough to go down straight in 2 days?! Lol. 

5 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Your water boiler got problem for 3 times? You are really patient enough to go down straight in 2 days?! Lol. 

Seekali petrol > boiler

• Praise 2

just bought the 

suzuka pro 2, vacuum robot $188

and Xiaomi air purifier S2 , $169 with wheels, $14.8 so can move around between living room and master .

hopefully they work well and good

Edited by Kurty
  • Praise 4

12 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Actually was 2 times. The 2nd time problem was not resolved, although they said it was...

And the place is quite near my office. About/less than 5 min away if traffic lights are in my favour, so i didn't mind going. If those far far away, then i will likely not go liao...

• Praise 3

53 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

What about those shops like Goh Ah Bee?

They are known to quote lowest prices. But you must know exact model no. when calling them, then they will quote you price. They dun keep stock, but just arrange supplier direct delivery, i think. survive on thin thin margin, but large quantity orders.

They still have their loyal customers I guess. I may still check price for certain things like hobs, hoods etc.

But for washing machine, TV, fridge i won't bother honestly.

Even years ago when I bought my place, gab only can manage to be cheapest price for lesser items like kdk stand fans, rice cookers etc. Anyway with online shopping and vouchers on Lazada or qoo10. Even that lowest price have to see... 

• Praise 1

18 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

They still have their loyal customers I guess. I may still check price for certain things like hobs, hoods etc.

But for washing machine, TV, fridge i won't bother honestly.

Even years ago when I bought my place, gab only can manage to be cheapest price for lesser items like kdk stand fans, rice cookers etc. Anyway with online shopping and vouchers on Lazada or qoo10. Even that lowest price have to see... 

East siders would have heard of Etronin right?  But their branch at tampines closed already. 

49 minutes ago, Kurty said:

just bought the 

and Xiaomi air purifier S2 , $169 with wheels, $14.8 so can move around between living room and master .

Some people find vacuum robot quite useful, but after i have bought one many many months ago, only used less than 10 times, my vacuum robot has become a deco item laying somewhere on my floor liao. [laugh] I still prefer to use the old school way of cleaning my floor.

50 minutes ago, Kurty said:

just bought the 

price increase when haze come, i bought the S2 at $139. 

3 hours ago, Mustank said:

Heng I only buy thier bulb :grin:

I won’t buy anything Philips even their bulb...broke when I pulled it out of the packaging. 

Cooker lasted only one year, electric kettle started rusty less than year when the auto stop spoiled earlier than that. 

• Praise 1

19 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

I won’t buy anything Philips even their bulb...broke when I pulled it out of the packaging. 

Cooker lasted only one year, electric kettle started rusty less than year when the auto stop spoiled earlier than that. 

My Philips mini kettle finally konked out after 10 years of service (and it was 2nd hand!) Replaced by Tiger. 

39 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Philips Night Breaker? 🤓

Edited by Ysc3

43 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Some people find vacuum robot quite useful, but after i have bought one many many months ago, only used less than 10 times, my vacuum robot has become a deco item laying somewhere on my floor liao. [laugh] I still prefer to use the old school way of cleaning my floor.

Errr...  Your Mrs? 🤣🤣🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1