Sharing of Good Lobang Sale

kobayashiGT

All those free gifts mentioned in my posts apply to existing credit card customers, who sign up for additional cards. With the exception of Std Chart luggage which is only for new applicants. Banks now offer many types of cards to the same customer. The promoters will marked "System info" in the application form in order to tap onto your existing account info. They will usually request you to show your credit card for reference.

Oh really? Now they change tactics liao. Shall ambush them the next time instead of them ambushing me [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Oh really? Now they change tactics liao. Shall ambush them the next time instead of them ambushing me [laugh]

Just pretend to walk near their booths, they will come and talk to you. If they do not mention any free gift, you can enquire nicely.

The promoters are very friendly. Last year, one guy even put his arm around my shoulder and talk like "brother", my wife thought I am talking to some friend.

Supercharged

Talking about lobang, may I share some tips for those who are going to those PC Shows, NATAS Fairs, exhibitions, etc......

I went to the recent PC Show 2014 at Singapore Expo to recontract my Starhub SmartSurf Lite, but not succcessful due to Samsung Tab3 7" not in promo S$0.

However, got some free gifts at the venue :

- OCBC Credit Card promoter asked me to sign for additional card, they filled in the form, you sign and drop in letterbox elsewhere, collect free gift [power bank]. The power bank [when fully charged] can upz my Motorola Razr from 15% to 100%.

- Citibank Credit Card promoter asked me to sign for additional card and saving account, they filled in the form, you sign and drop in letterbox at Expo MRT, collect free gift [travel adaptor]. If the application is approved, can redeem a mid-size hardcase spinner luggage.

- Standard Chartered Credit Card promoter asked me to sign for 3 additional cards, they filled in the form, you sign and drop in letterbox elsewhere. If the application is approved, can redeem a mini fridge, S$40 rebate for each of the 3 cards.

* new applicant would have a mid-size luggage.

- Starhub RoamEasy promoter asked me to signup simply by sms the code, collect free gift [travel adaptor with USB charging port].

But then sign up so many card but no use for them how? Will kena charge annual fee leh.... [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

But then sign up so many card but no use for them how? Will kena charge annual fee leh.... [sweatdrop]

Can pay for KFC chickens mah

Just pretend to walk near their booths, they will come and talk to you. If they do not mention any free gift, you can enquire nicely.

The promoters are very friendly. Last year, one guy even put his arm around my shoulder and talk like "brother", my wife thought I am talking to some friend.

sibei salah.

if xmm do that i sign 10 cards with her.

Don't worry. The promoters had informed that you may cancel the card anytime [usually after 3 months] if you do not wish to continue and incur annual fee. We can also enquire about any fees/charges before agree to apply and sign up.

Turbocharged

I don't like to eat KFC chicken leh....

You don't like angmoh chickens, but like local 白斩鸡 ??

The reason why Sgp Local cheekon rice are so much nicer than to make cheekon rice using AngMo cheekon is because AngMo cheekon skin is so thick with fats due to cold weather and local cheekon is very thin and tender due to hot weather and is always moisturized naturally.

This is not joke.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

The reason why Sgp Local cheekon rice are so much nicer than to make cheekon rice using AngMo cheekon is because AngMo cheekon skin is so thick with fats due to cold weather and local cheekon is very thin and tender due to hot weather and is always moisturized naturally.

This is not joke.

The fatty skins are very unhealthy. Better avoid angmoh cheekons! 洋鸡不健康!!

Supercharged

Yeah....but not just local ones, but even imported chickens also I like, as long as its fair skin..... :blink:

The fatty skins are very unhealthy. Better avoid angmoh cheekons! 洋鸡不健康!!

But if give you free makan, you also dun want ?? :ph34r:

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Yeah....but not just local ones, but even imported chickens also I like, as long as its fair skin..... :blink:

But if give you free makan, you also dun want ?? :ph34r:

I am planning to be a eater of skinless chickens.... please encourage me!!! Feel free to join me!!

Just hope more car shops offer more GSS discount leh....... 😆😆😆

Tat will be the best 👍

↡ Advertisement