Li Li Cheng
273C Punggol Pl, #01-884, Singapore 823273

good for those that stay in Punggol

eggs_sale.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, Lala81 said:

I'm not saying that the suppliers and supermarket aren't making a healthy margin. 

But animal feed cost i think has went up significantly. Even fertiliser cost has went up. So all veggies and animal products cost went up.

For example. Corn prices is about almost 90% higher than 2020.

Like some kee chui guy said.. they have many suppliers out there. And this is what the job of Procurement dept is for. Can't simply accept supplier's demand for price hike then pass the costs down.

2 minutes ago, Solar said:

Like some kee chui guy said.. they have many suppliers out there. And this is what the job of Procurement dept is for. Can't simply accept supplier's demand for price hike then pass the costs down.

haha say is liddat. but the one executing one will spend how much effort doing so? 😄

Edited by Lala81

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

haha say is liddat. but the one executing one will spend how much effort doing so? 😄

Ya.. basically bo cho kang. Since they aren't the ones footing the bill, just pass it down, + mark-up. 

• Haha! 1

@13177 https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/high-blood-cholesterol/expert-answers/cholesterol/faq-20058468

here u go....

i think the thots have change about eating eggs bad for cholesterols...maybe 15-20 yrs ago, they say is bad, and avoid eggs if you have cholesterol...now is not the case...

i have high cholesterol and eat eggs moderately....and the impact is not there at all, in fact is now trending downwards...

Even my Dr says is ok to eat.....eat in moderation....just had 2 half boil this morning...:yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 4

19 hours ago, Strat said:

buy from here still can earn:

Shared from FB: Singapore Atrium Sale:

Li Li Cheng

eggs_sale.jpg

wahhh...this is good info...we can forget failprice :yeah-im-not-drunk:

23 hours ago, Flying_genie said:

Since the "uncles" here are discussing about eggs, here is my contribution

Giant, tray of 30 eggs (55g size) - $6.50
Sheng Siong, tray of 30 eggs (55g size) - $6.90
Fairprice, tray of 30 eggs (50g size) - $6.95

How can they call themselves Fair price when selling smaller eggs at a higher price? 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

22 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

@13177 https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/high-blood-cholesterol/expert-answers/cholesterol/faq-20058468

here u go....

i think the thots have change about eating eggs bad for cholesterols...maybe 15-20 yrs ago, they say is bad, and avoid eggs if you have cholesterol...now is not the case...

i have high cholesterol and eat eggs moderately....and the impact is not there at all, in fact is now trending downwards...

Even my Dr says is ok to eat.....eat in moderation....just had 2 half boil this morning...:yeah-im-not-drunk:

If ask doctor, they will say everything also can eat but moderately lo. Lol. I eat not more than 3 eggs per week since i also have high cholesterol. Most of the time i only eat 2 eggs per week, although i love to eat eggs.

• Haha! 3

20 hours ago, Strat said:

buy from here still can earn:

Shared from FB: Singapore Atrium Sale:

Li Li Cheng

eggs_sale.jpg

wah Ng Chee Meng still praise NTUC for egg-cellent work.

Looks like Li Li Cheng even more egg-cellent than NTUC. :XD:

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, 13177 said:

If ask doctor, they will say everything also can eat but moderately lo. Lol. I eat not more than 3 eggs per week since i also have high cholesterol. Most of the time i only eat 2 eggs per week, although i love to eat eggs.

same here....but I am trying out a new method to see if I can bring my cholesterol down which I have started in Feb....and in April, I went for me lipid test and the level dropped. I am continuing with this and see if it really have an impact....:yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 1

10 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I love eggs also have moderate-high cholesterol and on the lowest dosage of the cholestrol medicine, but I eat 2 eggs a day, some time 3 when I forget. Though not everyday, maybe 10 a week (not including egg based dessert/cake).

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

I love eggs also have moderate-high cholesterol and on the lowest dosage of the cholestrol medicine, but I eat 2 eggs a day, some time 3 when I forget. Though not everyday, maybe 10 a week (not including egg based dessert/cake).

10 eggs per week? So no impact on your cholesterol level? I dont dare to take chance, so i still limit my eggs intake to 2-3 per week or even lesser. Cause i also eat others food which might have impact on my cholesterol.

1 hour ago, Rayleigh said:

I take 2 soft boil eggs everyday without fail. So far my cholesterol is ok  . Low LDL and high HDL

Healthy person no problem eating eggs everyday. Dont think it will affect your cholesterol level.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

The day I die,  I will laugh at you.  Provided mcf still alive and we are still here.  [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 2

On 4/22/2022 at 12:41 PM, Tianmo said:

The day I die,  I will laugh at you.  Provided mcf still alive and we are still here.  [:p][laugh][laugh]

Why you laugh at me le? 😅

• Praise 1

On 4/22/2022 at 10:10 AM, Volvobrick said:

How can they call themselves Fair price when selling smaller eggs at a higher price? 

The name is Fair Price. So people trust them especially with general leading the pact,🥵

↡ Advertisement