Sharing of Good Lobang Sale

kobayashiGT

Just sharing a lobang for spectacles. Went to G-Optical at Toa Payoh Lor 1, next to Singapore Press Holdings. They say reasonable frames with prescription lens at S$33 per piece. While they say pack of 3 at S$99, they actually accept one for S$33. If you opt for transition lens, add S$60 to the bill. 

The frames are reasonable good, I mean as compared to those you find in Owndays, lensart and etc. Spend S$192 for 2 prescription spectacles for myself, 1 pair of reading glasses and 1 with transition lens for my wifey. 

I do not have the exact address with me now but just goggle G-Optical and you should it led to their webpage. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

2 minutes ago, Daryllim1969 said:

Just sharing a lobang for spectacles. Went to G-Optical at Toa Payoh Lor 1, next to Singapore Press Holdings. They say reasonable frames with prescription lens at S$33 per piece. While they say pack of 3 at S$99, they actually accept one for S$33. If you opt for transition lens, add S$60 to the bill. 

The frames are reasonable good, I mean as compared to those you find in Owndays, lensart and etc. Spend S$192 for 2 prescription spectacles for myself, 1 pair of reading glasses and 1 with transition lens for my wifey. 

I do not have the exact address with me now but just goggle G-Optical and you should it led to their webpage. 

This spec shop is inside an industrial building, thought it is located in HDB flat.

Goggle and found the address is Blk 998 Toa Payoh North.

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

This spec shop is inside an industrial building, thought it is located in HDB flat.

That is very far from Lor 1 Toa Payoh.

23 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Not say far la, the outside main road is consider part of TPY lor 1 la. 

• Praise 1

Twincharged
On 4/24/2022 at 11:12 AM, Civic101 said:

You can try an egg whole seller at Teacher's Estate, they have gigantic eggs definitely weighing much more than 72g and mostly with 2 yolks.😅

my dad gets eggs from a wholesaler at Bukit Batok. approx 25cts for a 75g+ egg. Malaysian egg. $7-7.50 for a tray

• Praise 1

Just sharing.. if you getting Xiaomi stuff.. but it on courts online .. discount code range from18 to 25% 

as a typical example.. now if you buy a Xiaomi pad5 with MES18 it’s 439 after 90 dollars off for 6mb 256gb storage 

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

Yes, that's the one. Because it is based in an industrial building and not HDB or Shopping Centre, rental is much cheaper and hence translated to very attractive prices. Been there on last Wednesday night and collected my order on Friday evening. Shop is quite busy so better call to make an appointment first before heading down to avoid long waiting time.

• Praise 7

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

Depending on which part of Lor 1 Toa Payoh you talking about. If you say HDB Hub, then it is probably 2 to 3 KM walk. But from Braddell MRT, 5 mins walk reached.

• Praise 1

On 4/25/2022 at 3:13 PM, Sdf4786k said:

Just sharing.. if you getting Xiaomi stuff.. but it on courts online .. discount code range from18 to 25% 

as a typical example.. now if you buy a Xiaomi pad5 with MES18 it’s 439 after 90 dollars off for 6mb 256gb storage 

Yup buying this for my wife.

Screenshot_20220507-094351_Gmail.jpg

• Praise 4

On 5/7/2022 at 9:31 AM, Jman888 said:

$128 with voucher + $13.90 cash back, nett $114. But i not buying [laugh]

Screenshot_20220507-092757_Lazada.jpg

I really got nothing to buy

bug already also under use

• Haha! 1