itronics dashcam

Tok

1st Gear

Had a pleasant experience with Sindo Accessory in the installation.

The boss explained to me the installation process and made some recommendations as to the operation of the dashcam.

Only after the explanation that he quoted his price. Unlike some installers who are non-commital of their price leaving the customers apprehensive of how much more they would be charged in the end.

The installation did not seem to be easy, took about an hour and after that the assistant helped to install the software in the handphone.

The price is not the lowest in the market but we are happy that it is reasonable for the work done.

Anybody know where to download the software for itronics ITB=100SPW in window 7 platform in laptop/

If the distributor is in the forum would appreciate if you could revert.

↡ Advertisement

1st Gear

thanks for the reply.

i still cant find the download for ITB-100SPW.

would the distributor brings assist.

Turbocharged

thanks for the reply.

i still cant find the download for ITB-100SPW.

would the distributor brings assist.

Try the ITB100HD one. The ITB100HD looks identical to your ITB100SPW.

1st Gear

Try the ITB100HD one. The ITB100HD looks identical to your ITB100SPW.

will try, much appreciated

if you format your SD card, blackview will download the content to SD card when it is 1st inserted.

What about for Itronic 200? Does it support a blank SD card? Or I need to copy the content from previous SD card to the new SD card?

thanks.

Hi guys, I just changed to a new car recently and thus installed my 2 old front and back cameras to this new one.

Installation was done by a workshop.

The car comes with a engine start/stop, and I also installed a power magic to provide 24 hours front recording.

Now to the issue.

Occasionally, at junctions while waiting, with the engine switched off, my camera will run. But once I release the brake, the engine springs back to life, and my camera will switch off. It's an ITB100-SP, so there will be a voice informing when it switch on/off.

Probably a minute or so later, the camera turns back on.

This doesn't happen all the time when the engine goes off and on, but it occurs daily.

Does anyone know why this occurs?

The camera internal capacitor not sufficient to maintain running the camera for long. So when it senses a drop in voltage, it turns the camera off. When voltage is restored, it starts up the camera.

Solution :

1) Install bigger capacitor inline with your power supply to the camera.

2) Install a battery to power your camera and power from the car powers the battery. The battery acts as the buffer.

If you no understand what I talking, bring your car to a workshop and tell them your problem. Any electrically trained technician should be able to resolve it for you.

• Praise 3

The camera internal capacitor not sufficient to maintain running the camera for long. So when it senses a drop in voltage, it turns the camera off. When voltage is restored, it starts up the camera.

Solution :

2) Install a battery to power your camera and power from the car powers the battery. The battery acts as the buffer.

If you no understand what I talking, bring your car to a workshop and tell them your problem. Any electrically trained technician should be able to resolve it for you.

Thanks, Adrian!

I can only understand solution 2. But thanks for the clarification, now I know it's the camera being unable to support, and not the engine.

I'll go to the workshop and see how they can settle this for me.

Hi guys, I just changed to a new car recently and thus installed my 2 old front and back cameras to this new one.

Installation was done by a workshop.

The car comes with a engine start/stop, and I also installed a power magic to provide 24 hours front recording.

Now to the issue.

Occasionally, at junctions while waiting, with the engine switched off, my camera will run. But once I release the brake, the engine springs back to life, and my camera will switch off. It's an ITB100-SP, so there will be a voice informing when it switch on/off.

Probably a minute or so later, the camera turns back on.

This doesn't happen all the time when the engine goes off and on, but it occurs daily.

Does anyone know why this occurs?

My guess is the power magic cuts off the power supply to camera the moment when engine springs back to life because voltage has dropped below the setting at that instant. If that is the case, removing the power magic should resolve this problem.

My guess is the power magic cuts off the power supply to camera the moment when engine springs back to life because voltage has dropped below the setting at that instant. If that is the case, removing the power magic should resolve this problem.

I'll try switching off my power magic when driving and see whether it solves the issue or not.

Solution :

Capacitor must be installed in parallel to your circuit. 

Putting your capacitor in series to your power supply will effectively block the DC voltage.

Also, I do not recommend you do such a thing if you are not familiar with electrical circuits. 

Wiring your capacitor in the wrong polarity will blow the capacitor and I literally mean "boom".

Capacitor must be installed in parallel to your circuit. 

Putting your capacitor in series to your power supply will effectively block the DC voltage.

Also, I do not recommend you do such a thing if you are not familiar with electrical circuits. 

Wiring your capacitor in the wrong polarity will blow the capacitor and I literally mean "boom".

Yes. Capacitor must be installed in parallel. Thatz what I always do.

CC-CapPack.jpg

CC-CapPack-complete-setup-700.jpg

CC-CapPack-connected-700.jpg

• Praise 1

Does pwr magic being adjusted during installation or remained originally from the old car.

This may trigger to cut off during the operation mentioned.

Does pwr magic being adjusted during installation or remained originally from the old car.

This may trigger to cut off during the operation mentioned.

The power magic was only installed in this new car.

Previous car was record on engine start only.

The power magic was only installed in this new car.

Previous car was record on engine start only.

can it be the pwr magic not at the right vtg to cut off

Got back an answer from the installer who did the wiring and installation for me.

He told me there's no solution.  [smash]

He said the only workaround is to switch off the power magic when driving.

Think time to change installer liao.  [laugh]

My workaround now is to disable the engine start/stop every time I start up my car. Because knowing my forgetful self, highly likely I will forget to switch on my power magic once I reach my destination instead.  [crazy]

Think easiest method it to adopt Adrian's suggestion of placing parallel capacitors rather than putting another battery.

Any recommended installers who know how to do this?

Got back an answer from the installer who did the wiring and installation for me.

He told me there's no solution.  [smash]

He said the only workaround is to switch off the power magic when driving.

Think time to change installer liao.  [laugh]

My workaround now is to disable the engine start/stop every time I start up my car. Because knowing my forgetful self, highly likely I will forget to switch on my power magic once I reach my destination instead.  [crazy]

Think easiest method it to adopt Adrian's suggestion of placing parallel capacitors rather than putting another battery.

Any recommended installers who know how to do this?

59 Lengkok Bahru, #01-547, 150059

Phone:6475 5592
Look for Nancy and ask Ah Boy to install for you.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1