2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

so if wanna PI, most likely have to undergo LTA approval n inspection?

there's only like limited 300units if I remember correctly, you can't win from the JDM market unless you have really really deep pockets...

but if that's the case, probably just get a Macan or GLC...

↡ Advertisement

Received my black edition last Wenesday evening and am enjoying my ride. World of a different from my previous 8 year old Altis.

Since you got black edition, might as well complete the car with a WRX STI steering wheel that will fit the XT forester non- facelift version.

2 parts to order:

http://subaruonlineparts.com/subaru-forester-steering-wheel-upgrade-p-4078.html

POISON POISON !!

34312va020vh%203_zpsbba3ecsr.jpgFORRSTRUPGRD_zpsicylqspt.jpg34312va020vh%204_zps5orafmuq.jpg

OT abit, which other sites or shops to look into for genuine Subaru/STI accessories?

Mainly, for JDM and STI its only japanparts.com. For non-STI subaru stuff, its subaruonlineparts.com or www.subarupartsforyou.com.

Google "OEM subaru parts" may give you more options. You can also try Rakuten here http://search.rakuten.co.jp/search/mall/Subaru+forester+STI/?p=2&grp=product

enjoy! 

Wondering if any guys here have made booking for the new FL XT already and what is the offer from SE

I think is not available for sale yet.

I am also waiting for it.

Neutral Newbie

I think is not available for sale yet.

I am also waiting for it.

Can book already. I was offered 124800 by SE with 3 free servicing, in car monitor, solar film. And very little details about new FL version. Very standard package hence asking around here.

Can book already. I was offered 124800 by SE with 3 free servicing, in car monitor, solar film. And very little details about new FL version. Very standard package hence asking around here.

I just check with my SE and he mention still waiting for LTA approval.

Since I expect COE to drop further after CNY, I must well wait.

Neutral Newbie

Hmmm....different standards from different SE. Anyway, i expect the drop as well after clearing the motorshow orders. Time is still on my side. 11 more months before scrap.

Is it for FL NA or XT? If NA then its like $9k premium over current NA listed px? If XT then same as listed.

Is it for FL NA or XT? If NA then its like $9k premium over current NA listed px? If XT then same as listed.

my guess is its the NA price. there should normally be a premium for newer models

Should be for xt version. In other countries, it's only few hundred more but with eyesight as well. If it's NA at 9k premium, no way it will sell. Might as well buy outback.

Should be for xt version. In other countries, it's only few hundred more but with eyesight as well. If it's NA at 9k premium, no way it will sell. Might as well buy outback.

comes with  eyesight? really?

I was told that the facelift FXT OMV will still be below $20k.

So I don't expect the price to go too big different at the same for level.

Neutral Newbie

After getting the my Black Edition XT, last Wednesday evening and topping up to full tank the same day. I am left with a single bar this Tuesday evening. Managed 455km at 10l per 100km average consumption. So top up another 50l. Just wondering most probably that is the norm?

Since you got black edition, might as well complete the car with a WRX STI steering wheel that will fit the XT forester non- facelift version.

2 parts to order:

http://subaruonlineparts.com/subaru-forester-steering-wheel-upgrade-p-4078.html

POISON POISON !!

34312va020vh%203_zpsbba3ecsr.jpgFORRSTRUPGRD_zpsicylqspt.jpg34312va020vh%204_zps5orafmuq.jpg

Hmm this might look familiar .....

my guess is its the NA price. there should normally be a premium for newer models

If it's NA I can't see any reason not getting the Harrier at 10k higher in price but also 15k higher in omv..

↡ Advertisement