2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

Turbocharged

I think it's more likely some sort of transmission protection feature. The RPM definitely goes up when I step the pedal, but the car doesn't really move that much (when reversing up an incline).

I'll raise the issue during the new owners workshop next sat.

So far, my reversing from incline position is still ok but I never rev hard or reverse fast anyway. ( trust me I do that a lot due to my house car park design).

The article you post is refering more to off road reversing which is a concern on its capabilities. But not really in the context of tarmac road in urban areas.

Unless you living in kampong and parking on rocky gravel roads?

• Praise 1

So far, my reversing from incline position is still ok but I never rev hard or reverse fast anyway. ( trust me I do that a lot due to my house car park design).

The article you post is refering more to off road reversing which is a concern on its capabilities. But not really in the context of tarmac road in urban areas.

Unless you living in kampong and parking on rocky gravel roads?

See below the test drive of Forester for reversing upslope under off-road conditions. We may rarely encounter this kind of off-road conditions in Singapore or even Malaysia...  I know in some parts of Bt Timah, Hillview areas you may need to reverse upslope in order to park your car but they're tarmac road

I saw SLB on road lor

What you had saw are likely bidded number.

Current LTA allocation are as follow.

Range Of Vehicle No.: SLA7596D to SLA8226R (Both Vehicle No. Inclusive)

I checked onemotoring the current allocation pool is from SLA7488H to SLA8226R.   By the time I collect my car sometime in Apr 16 should be around SLA9xxx or SLBxxxx.  Now very itchy liao & can't wait to collect my ride  :a-happy: 

Not choice for me.. I retained my old car plate.. Agent just called, car is ready and collecting early April [bounce1]

Not choice for me.. I retained my old car plate.. Agent just called, car is ready and collecting early April [bounce1]

Ooh thats good news! Congrats! When did you book your forester?

Is there a possibility to obtain 2 digits numbers from the lta allocation pool? for those numbers that have already been thru 2 bidding process and are still available.

21 Feb booked, 9 Mar COE secured

What colour are you getting?

I book earlier than you, haven't even get the COE yet.

But my car stock will only arrive Singapore early April.

He got the NA dark grey bro.

You should be during CNY period book one. By right if early april car come should get coe liao. I rem ur is XT
↡ Advertisement