2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

No keyless for the US model

They have keyless as well for sure. For other markets, all these are options you can include/exclude. I remember seeing a fairly new model with manual windows, and manual side mirror adjustment (stick type), I think most sg owners would flip if they see new cars with that. [:p]

Locally (less the "premium" brands) most options are pre-decided for consumers and segmented into various trims. Afterall, the ADs knows best. right?? [laugh]  [laugh]  

↡ Advertisement

104K round up. 6 BG (when the COE is 45K)

only front camera.

You've got a good good price. Am surprise SE gave freebie.

Is the speed read out between both syncronised? IE the speedo and the HUD showing similar speed increase and decrease?

Asking because my current car speed read out through odb is laggy. But when my HUD is connected directly to the ECU, no issue. Not using A8 though.

Search for A8 5.5" HUD and you will get many sellers for this... plug n play to OBD2 port, no installation required... cheers

PS: If you or anyone here are driving a FNA or FXT, pls feel free to join the WhatsApp group chat, pm your number to me. [wave]

Neutral Newbie

Is the speed read out between both syncronised? IE the speedo and the HUD showing similar speed increase and decrease?

Asking because my current car speed read out through odb is laggy. But when my HUD is connected directly to the ECU, no issue. Not using A8 though.

This A8 allows you to calibrate the readings, not just the speed, also the rpm. You can adjust to match whatever reading you want. Cheers.

You've got a good good price. Am surprise SE gave freebie.

I thought the price is reasonable.

Initially I am looking at the XV (About 96K). [;)]

anyone got complaints or issues with the aircon? is it power enough for the rear?

No complaints. 3 kids in rear. 5k+ so far. Haven't needed to set temp cooler than 25 degrees, even in hot sun or drive up NSH.

Im also surprise se give u camera. But why change from xv to forester? May i knw the reason?

Price diff of 8k over 10 years.

For a bigger cc car. Sunroof, sport peddler ...

And it is within my budget.

When I was looking at xv about 3 months ago, it was about the price of forester quoted (104k).

So never really seriously considered the forester then.

Nopes, didnt get. As usual, SE doesnt update. Business too good already, customer service standards fall.

COE fell 1K,think close to Subaru anticipated price. Many brothers should secure their ride.

Never get. This was my 3rd bid already.

Only those car had arrived Singapore may get.

Never get. This was my 3rd bid already.

Only those car had arrived Singapore may get.

Hmmm u get before cny week right?

If so alot bro get their coe last round liao

Hmmm u get before cny week right?

If so alot bro get their coe last round liao

During CNY weekend.

During booking already informed stock for white colour for recent shipment all taken.

So I will need to wait for April shipment for white colour.

Neutral Newbie

Search for A8 5.5" HUD and you will get many sellers for this... plug n play to OBD2 port, no installation required... cheers

PS: If you or anyone here are driving a FNA or FXT, pls feel free to join the WhatsApp group chat, pm your number to me. [wave]

Thanks Bro. Wow...this is interesting.

I am OB owner. Can join bo?

During CNY weekend.

During booking already informed stock for white colour for recent shipment all taken.

So I will need to wait for April shipment for white colour.

I would have opted for white if it was flat white instead of pearl white. So took dark grey.. My previous ride was flat white and I really liked it.

COE fell 1K,think close to Subaru anticipated price. Many brothers should secure their ride.

Did not get it.

2nd bid.

Outbid by 1k

↡ Advertisement