2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

Seeing more and more forester on the road. Look like it not unique anymore. Sianz

Haiz.. Price also getting higher.. -.- getting more and more harder for me to get 1..

↡ Advertisement

Haiz.. Price also getting higher.. -.- getting more and more harder for me to get 1..

Latest LTA announcement, May-Jul 16 COE quota for Cat B has increased by about 20% when compare with last quarter i.e. previous monthly quota from 2417/month to new 2924/month. COE prices will soften but not quite sure about Forester, we're at the mercy of that Ah Seng
  • Praise 1

Latest LTA announcement, May-Jul 16 COE quota for Cat B has increased by about 20% when compare with last quarter i.e. previous monthly quota from 2417/month to new 2924/month. COE prices will soften but not quite sure about Forester, we're at the mercy of that Ah Seng

Ya saw the news these 3 months will release more papers.. Hopefully will soften abit the price lol..

Turbocharged

Guys relax, such reviews are aplenty in sgcarmart. You should go read the vezel or mazda 3 reviews, veey entertaining.

Think most users are smart enough to know which review is worth their 2 cents.

This bugger's probably just practicing his typing skills..

EDIT: okay I kapo a bit to check his other reviews, he wrote rave reviews about the sienta. That a totally different type of car.

Can roughly know his preference on cars, and its not SUVs.

Edited by Pocus

Guys relax, such reviews are aplenty in sgcarmart. You should go read the vezel or mazda 3 reviews, veey entertaining.

Think most users are smart enough to know which review is worth their 2 cents.

This bugger's probably just practicing his typing skills..

EDIT: okay I kapo a bit to check his other reviews, he wrote rave reviews about the sienta. That a totally different type of car.

Can roughly know his preference on cars, and its not SUVs.

Haha ya sienta is a different type.. I am surprised he didn't wrote review on the Honda Freed last time since he is going for those smaller 7 seater car..

Guys, any one have vibration or fluttering of lose item sound at the dash area when u drive at 90-100kmh

I can't isolate it as my wife do not drive and I have hard time driving and identifying the source of the sound. Driving me mad as it is consistent as long as speed is 95 and above. Confirmed not related to any loose items around glove box etc.

Anyone with similar experience?

Went to MI and they took 2 days to rectify it.

Hard to detect as I need to go one time with their technician at 95km to show them the sound. Quite a challenge given the traffic

After that they took like 2 days to troubleshoot and fixed it. On the service chit, they show they refasten drivers eat, seat belt mount, b pillar, panels etc

But sound is gone! Happy that they didn't trivialize the matter. I personally can accept rattling sound but was concern on speed induced sound. Glad to solve it

• Praise 2

From the Outback forum, it is mentioned the FXT memory seat module is locally fitted. So is it possible to install this module on FNA? And how much?

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, newbie to the Forester Forum, because I just purchased my 2015 FXT last week. Can't wait for the car to arrive. 

Looking forward to learning from the bros here. 

Any bro have installed sun shade on their Forester? If possible provide price and contact of workshop for sum shade installation?

From the Outback forum, it is mentioned the FXT memory seat module is locally fitted. So is it possible to install this module on FNA? And how much?

confirm is local fit.. When raw forester arrive in MI tpy i saw it.. the memory button is there ready to use, Leather is local fit. RIM and head unit they ship separately and assemble in singapore MI

Hi all, newbie to the Forester Forum, because I just purchased my 2015 FXT last week. Can't wait for the car to arrive. 

Welcome come to forester family... overall is a fun car to drive in weekend and daily. I thought now forester made is MY2016.. motorimage still have 2015 stock?

Turbocharged

confirm is local fit.. When raw forester arrive in MI tpy i saw it.. the memory button is there ready to use, Leather is local fit. RIM and head unit they ship separately and assemble in singapore MI

Welcome come to forester family... overall is a fun car to drive in weekend and daily. I thought now forester made is MY2016.. motorimage still have 2015 stock?

Memory module: any idea how to get it done if don't have?

Congrats on your purchase! Great car to drive.

Did you get the facelifted 2016 model or the remaining 2015 models at a discounted price?

I'm collecting my FXT tomorrow, woohoo! I know there's a new car checklist in the forum somewhere. Any other tips the experienced bros have specific to Forester when taking over the car? 

Any bro have installed sun shade on their Forester? If possible provide price and contact of workshop for sum shade installation?

What kind of sun shades do you mean? Those snap on type?

You don't mean solar film right?

I'm collecting my FXT tomorrow, woohoo! I know there's a new car checklist in the forum somewhere. Any other tips the experienced bros have specific to Forester when taking over the car?

The SE will have the check list

Neutral Newbie

Yup, 2015 stock, MI clearing it at a discount, so I decided to get it instead of the facelift model. Saved me some $$$!

When I got it, SE told me there were only a few units left, in blue and red only.

↡ Advertisement