2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

Too late liao ....practically every car park or a few minutes on the road, you can see a FNA or FXT.

Not yet like a Vezel lah.

At least my mscp still don't have yet..

↡ Advertisement

For 2015/2016 Forester

Laser Shades: 6 pieces for $180

7 pieces for $250

No moonroof piece available

Group buy 5 sets: Less $10 per set

Available in Mid May

Wanna?

What is the 7th piece for? Moonroof?

Thank you for the explanation.  Now got better understanding of the power performance of the Forester.

After test drive quite a few cars, still don't know which is the best.

Each one got their own merit.

Qashqai (2.0 L),  Tucson , Forester etc. 

Main thing about the forester is the torque and hp, and the panaromic all round view. Interior is not so nice as the other 2.

Hi, and, yes, thanks for the advice. 

Better take advice from actual owners here.

I think the forester is a smart-looking car, and very much a no-nonsense car like the landrover. The turbo version of the forester and its 4wd offroad/onroad performance will blow the qashqai 2.0 and tucson away by a far margin.   

Edited by LPPL

Good. Higher price, less people buy. Less on the road.

Don't like that ah higher price I can't get liao.. Haha.. I not greedy la drop to 100+k can already.. Lol

cos if dun get STi pads from MI but others like DIXCEL M Type or ACRE SuperFighter or ENDLESS SSM, not sure if will void warranty mah...

ask MI if must pump Subaru-branded petrol n Subaru-branded air in order to avoid warranty issues [laugh]

Apparently MI sells too.. Ask your SE. Not sure about costs though.

The window shadefrom MI is under MotorImage brand. 6 pieces at $180. With manget and can wind down window with shade in place

The window shadefrom MI is under MotorImage brand. 6 pieces at $180. With manget and can wind down window with shade in place

Seems like the same type that is sourced outside of MI. Could be all from the same source.

Turbocharged

Sounds like Same price as laser n groovy Edited by BenTong

Hi guys,

Dunno if any of you have this issue with the phone contacts in your forester?  I collected my car yesterday, transferred all the phone contacts via Bluetooth. On my Iphone, the contacts are stored with country code because I travel overseas very often. So for example, my wife’s contact will have +65 XXX XXXX. When she calls me, whether I'm in Singapore or overseas, my phone will recognize accordingly with the correct caller id. 

I can see that the phone number transferred across to the Forester as +65 XXX XXXX. But when she calls me, on the forester, it shows up as unknown caller. In the call history, I see that the +65 is not there, only the XXX XXXX. Anyone encounter this before? 

Edited by Red_ryder

I went for 1k free servicing recently.   The service advisor recommended to spray two layers of rubberised coating to protect the undercarriage against corrosion and abrasion etc & it can also improve the soundproofing. It cost around $800 for the two layers of rubberised coating.

I didn't go ahead with the rubberised coating yet as I'm not sure how effective is the coating.   Any bros here who have applied the coating can advise?  Thanks. 

Turbocharged

I went for 1k free servicing recently. The service advisor recommended to spray two layers of rubberised coating to protect the undercarriage against corrosion and abrasion etc & it can also improve the soundproofing. It cost around $800 for the two layers of rubberised coating.

I didn't go ahead with the rubberised coating yet as I'm not sure how effective is the coating. Any bros here who have applied the coating can advise? Thanks.

Hahahaha.. Same sales pitch.. I did that on my old ride when it was 5 years old.

As for sound insulation cheaper to get a pair of ear plugs when driving..

For the corrosion, they recommend that it is good to do when car reach 30k km.

So you decide...

I went for 1k free servicing recently. The service advisor recommended to spray two layers of rubberised coating to protect the undercarriage against corrosion and abrasion etc & it can also improve the soundproofing. It cost around $800 for the two layers of rubberised coating.

I didn't go ahead with the rubberised coating yet as I'm not sure how effective is the coating. Any bros here who have applied the coating can advise? Thanks.

I just did the corrosion one... Soundproofing one I think it's not necessary.

Did it for my last car and did not notice any significant difference in sound insulation. Not too sure about the rust protection part because my past cars without the coating also never had any undercarriage rust problem.

Was offered the option during my 1st servicing last week and I politely declined. Not cheap at $800...better spend it elsewhere if looking for improved sound insulation.

• Praise 1

Did it for my last car and did not notice any significant difference in sound insulation. Not too sure about the rust protection part because my past cars without the coating also never had any undercarriage rust problem.

Was offered the option during my 1st servicing last week and I politely declined. Not cheap at $800...better spend it elsewhere if looking for improved sound insulation.

Go hardware shop buy 2 spray cans of LPS 3 anti rust and a N95 and safety glasses... Given the clearance of the car you can spray on yourself
↡ Advertisement