2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

Hypersonic
(edited)

Yes, that's the price for the 8 bids NG COE....

I

So I don't think there is addition discount. If you have follow MI pricing long enough.

You will know their pricing.

List price - $125,000

Guarantee COE - $122,000 (standard $3k discount)

NG 6 bid  COE - $121,000

NG 8 bid COE - $120,000

Edited by Tohto
↡ Advertisement

So I don't think there is addition discount. If you have follow MI pricing long enough.

You will know their pricing.

List price - $125,000

Guarantee COE - $122,000 (standard $3k discount)

NG 6 bid  COE - $121,000

NG 8 bid COE - $120,000

MI's pricing strategy is  [hur]

sgcarmart pricing:

FNA - From $110.8K

FXT - From $123.8K

• Dislike 2

MI's pricing strategy is  [hur]

sgcarmart pricing:

FNA - From $110.8K

FXT - From $123.8K

I just check sgcarmart.  The pricing is different from yours leh... It just went up by another $1k?

spacer.gif

2.0i Premium(A)
facelift_63x13.gif
$116,800

up_arrow_11x10.gif
top_left_9x9.pngspacer.giftop_right_9x9.pngspacer.gifPricing Price Increased by $1,000 on

03 May 2016 View full price history spacer.gif

graybullet_2x2.gif 12.2km/l | 148bhp | Lineartronic CVT (A) spacer.gif

spacer.gif

2.0 XT (A)
facelift_63x13.gif
$128,800

up_arrow_11x10.gif
top_left_9x9.pngspacer.giftop_right_9x9.pngspacer.gifPricing Price Increased by $1,000 on

03 May 2016 View full price history spacer.gifbottom_left_9x16.pngarrow_23x16.pngbottom_right_9x16.png

graybullet_2x2.gif 11.8km/l | 238bhp | Lineartronic CVT (A) spacer.gif

I just check sgcarmart.  The pricing is different from yours leh... It just went up by another $1k?

spacer.gif

2.0i Premium(A)
facelift_63x13.gif
$116,800

up_arrow_11x10.gif

spacer.gif

2.0 XT (A)
facelift_63x13.gif
$128,800

up_arrow_11x10.gif

03 May 2016 View full price history spacer.gifbottom_left_9x16.pngarrow_23x16.pngbottom_right_9x16.png

It was adjusted again by 1K. MI really good is changing their mind.

It was adjusted again by 1K. MI really good is changing their mind.

This is biz. If I am doing the pricing strategy, I will keep increasing as long as sales is keeping up.

• Praise 1

back to square as the same pricelist which I have bought half year ago, However, my coe is 60k

spacer.gif

2.0i Premium(A)
facelift_63x13.gif
$116,800

up_arrow_11x10.gif

spacer.gif

2.0 XT (A)
facelift_63x13.gif
$128,800

up_arrow_11x10.gif

This is biz. If I am doing the pricing strategy, I will keep increasing as long as sales is keeping up.

Take a look at their premium on the car, disgusting at 30%++ if memory doesn't fail the old man yet

Hi guys, just curious for your first 1000k before servicing, what kind of FC you getting for FXT?

Mine is currently 400+km, 12.4L/100km. I don't know if this on the high side or normal, but I can say that I am 90-95% city driving rather than highway. 

Take a look at their premium on the car, disgusting at 30%++ if memory doesn't fail the old man yet

U need to look beyond the margins.  end of the day, it's whether the car is value for $ based on its selling price against competitors...  dealers can sell their cars at zero margin but nobody will buy if it's a lousy product and not priced competitively

Park my car under hot sun for 1 hour and the stupid solar film come with it from MI cannot filter any heat. Thinking of replacing the stupid thing with UV100 by Exotic Wraps located at AMK Ind Park 2. The guy quoted me $450 to $650 for Forester. Not sure if any bros have installed the solar film from this guy. Thanks.

Looking at the interest of potential buyer, I don't see a problem. In fact increase another $10k will probably generate more sales as people worried it will go up further. Ah Seng definitely the Tan family favourite Son.

Park my car under hot sun for 1 hour and the stupid solar film come with it from MI cannot filter any heat. Thinking of replacing the stupid thing with UV100 by Exotic Wraps located at AMK Ind Park 2. The guy quoted me $450 to $650 for Forester. Not sure if any bros have installed the solar film from this guy. Thanks.

Under our kind of weather, I doubt any kind of solar film will help.

If price keeps increasing...tipping point reached...buyers might go for mazda cx5. And I believe there are several buyers that want a next stage upgrade from a Qashqai or Vezel, so past the tipping point these buyers would forego the Forester.

If price keeps increasing...tipping point reached...buyers might go for mazda cx5. And I believe there are several buyers that want a next stage upgrade from a Qashqai or Vezel, so past the tipping point these buyers would forego the Forester.

The question is - what is this tipping point?... Looks like not reach yet

Turbocharged
(edited)

UV 100 could probably mean that UV rejection 100%. Heat is caused Infra Red. The forester solar film is able to reject 55% of the heatfor the front and 60% for the rear. uV rejection for the solar film provided is 99%.

Think what you are looking for is not UV rejection but IR rejection.

To get to 90% heat rejection.. That will cost easily above $1K.

One option is to get customised shades for your car to supplement your current solar film. Much cheaper option. Think costs around $370 from groovy. 8 piece (including front and rear windshield)

Edited by BenTong
  • Praise 1

The question is - what is this tipping point?... Looks like not reach yet

Maybe 130k? Forgot to mention Xtrail the closest competitor.

U thought QQ and Vezel owner has not thought about Forester before they get their car? If their next car is Forester NA, they would have already taken before getting their current drive. If u going to talk about XT performance, the CX5 is far to from behind. Not to talk about the CX5 price

Maybe 130k? Forgot to mention Xtrail the closest competitor.

Go and check the review of Xtrail vs Forester NA in sgcarmart. If it cant beat the NA, how can it cost like the XT? Isnt that mean Xtrail is overprice in term of value?

UV 100 could probably mean that UV rejection 100%. Heat is caused Infra Red. The forester solar film is able to reject 55% of the heatfor the front and 60% for the rear. uV rejection for the solar film provided is 99%.

Think what you are looking for is not UV rejection but IR rejection.

To get to 90% heat rejection.. That will cost easily above $1K.

One option is to get customised shades for your car to supplement your current solar film. Much cheaper option. Think costs around $370 from groovy. 8 piece (including front and rear windshield)

The guy mentioned can block 70% of UV.

Not sure the quality compare to the V-Kook filter.

Turbocharged
(edited)

The guy mentioned can block 70% of UV.

Not sure the quality compare to the V-Kook filter.

MI Solar film think can block 99%UV.

Maybe you should ask IRR blockage % coz that's what matters for heat.

As for v kool.. You also need to ask IRR as well as UVR.

Edited by BenTong
↡ Advertisement