2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

(edited)

Today I went test drive and interested in a NA.

However all the SE did was quoted the official list price of $113,800

Then $1,000 discount if 6 bids NG

Or $2,000 discount if 8 bids NG

Or $2,000 if trade in.

So the best offer I can get is $$109,800 if I take up 8 bids NG and trade in

Is that normal. I see some Bros here with much cheaper ?

Think its on the way up.  Your price is about the CNY / February price for NA.  My friend bought around that time at this price...

Also those bros who got lower, could be they got remainder colours or they had longer loan....not so sure about this....

Edited by Rachdanom
↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

Think its on the way up. Your price is about the CNY / February price for NA. My friend bought around that time at this price...

Also those bros who got lower, could be they got remainder colours or they had longer loan....not so sure about this....

CNY price is much lower.

I bought my FXT during CNY at $111,800. I got my COE @ $47k.

Had been driving the car for 1 mth plus..

CNY price is much lower.

I bought my FXT during CNY at $111,800. I got my COE @ $47k.

Had been driving the car for 1 mth plus..

You so lucky !

Not likely to get this price again anytime soon.

• Praise 1

$104,800 8 bid NG, her name already mentioned on previous posting. She's the only ones SE who direct me to driver seat & demonstrate

how to adjust the side mirror & driver seat before she seated on passenger seat for test drive ... Not able to reveal free gifts here openly ...

check PM for her CTC ...

1) Can pm me the contact bro?

2) I got served by another se last week. Can change se or are they tagged to the customer once customer test drive the car?

Hi there

I bought the FNA from Jass Chan. She is patient and not pushy. We went through 4 models and 2 variants of forester before I signed the dotted line. PM me if you need her contact.

Happy buying!

Sorry bro new joint can't PM

Can share you SE contact.Tank

I'm looking at the FNA. Seems to fit my needs better as I'm not really so keen on the turbo. Is the turbo worth it?

What's the standard freebies and stuff to ask for?

Any good SE to intro?

Only setback is that I went in the morning and collect about 4-5pm. 1000km servicing.

Just wondering that I should book the earliest time slot that next servicing.

for Leng Kee that's normal...

Hypersonic

I'm looking at the FNA. Seems to fit my needs better as I'm not really so keen on the turbo. Is the turbo worth it?

Any good SE to intro?

I thought you are looking at the OutBack.....

And since you have the budget for OB, XT is always better choice than NA..

I thought you are looking at the OutBack.....

And since you have the budget for OB, XT is always better choice than NA..

Ya. Was looking at the outback. The compared to the FNA. Figured that almost 10+k difference can go to better use. Lol

After almost 200km with my xt. Fc seems reasonable. Meter shows 9.6L/100km. About 60hw/40city. Revs kept around 2k with occasional jab on the pedal hitting near 3k. Aircon set to 24-25 degrees and it's pretty cold. I dun experience the air circulation problem that some bros are talking about. I set air circulation to on and it never turn off by itself even when I change temp.

• Praise 1

Any good SE to intro?

I got my SE contact (Timothy Png) from another forumer here. He is patient and not pushy. Prompt and polite in his whatsapp replies too. I got the car from him in the end. His number is 98432223.
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hi all. Can I check with you guys whether the radio on FXT will sound muffled occasionally? The sound quality will become bad for a while on this channel, then switch to another channel will be ok. Then maybe after a while, it will sound bad again. Is it due to poor reception?

Hi, I have this problem too, the feeling is like bad reception intermittently switching between stereo-mono. I reported this problem but they claimed not to be able to find anything wrong. I highly suspect antenna wiring bad. I know sometimes car camera can affect the reception but I turned off camera still same, in fact before camera installation already like that.

(edited)

Any good SE to intro?

Mmm... if you have budget for outback and decides to select forester NA bec not keen on turbo... then better stick to outback... else when u drive the forester NA.. high chance will experience buyer remorse.

Look for Timothy Png.

Edited by Chucky2007
  • Praise 1

been seeing more and more new foresters na and xt around these days. It has become one of the hot selling cars now.

Quite strange people get QQ1.2T when forester na cost roughly the same... quite a no brainer choice in current time

Haven't received the shades yet. But you can find some information and samples of the shades the the Internet.

http://hcgroup.com.sg/Laser_Shades.html

bros booked the laser shade should have collected the items. Hope can share how does the shade fix in to FX and will it really help to reduce the hot sun heat ? Best if can share some photo here. Many thanks.

Hypersonic

I got my SE contact (Timothy Png) from another forumer here. He is patient and not pushy. Prompt and polite in his whatsapp replies too. I got the car from him in the end. His number is 98432223.

The best SE.
↡ Advertisement