2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

Actually I am also considering what to do after my third servicing.

Most probably service until warranty period over). Then go outside .

Because I used to go to a workshop servicing my imprezza. So I do trust the boss. Hehehe

↡ Advertisement

Obviously a new Subaru driver. There are a few pro Subaru workshops out there and are trusted by hard core Subaru owners. I always send my LGT to one of them BK* after the warranty expires.

Obviously a new Subaru driver. There are a few pro Subaru workshops out there and are trusted by hard core Subaru owners. I always send my LGT to one of them BK* after the warranty expires.

The important n key word is after warranty.. And yes there are reputable Subaru workshops outside.. Edited by BenTong

^ good sharing. Yup key word "after warranty". Need to find out more of MI packages, if anyone can paste would be much appreciated. I hope they go by distance and not just time as I am not a heavy user.

^ good sharing. Yup key word "after warranty". Need to find out more of MI packages, if anyone can paste would be much appreciated. I hope they go by distance and not just time as I am not a heavy user.

What is MI standard warranty package for Forester?

Edited by Aviator2016

What is MI standard warranty package for Forester?

5 years right...

Havent read up on the so called pro subaru shops, but looking at the 2 year/40k km package, I dont mind sticking with MI after the 5 years.

5 years right...

Havent read up on the so called pro subaru shops, but looking at the 2 year/40k km package, I dont mind sticking with MI after the 5 years.

Pro-subaru shops dun provide service packages. what they offer is their expertise and knowledge in fixing the problem.

My sincere apologies if this question has been asked before.

Can bros here share what's your FC for FXT ... those registered over the past 4-6 months, pls?

I am only getting around 7 km/L for my 2-month old FXT, driving mostly short distances (avg <8 km per trip) on weekdays and only going on expressways (20-40 km per trip) during the weekends.

Thanks for your kind replies in advance!

Can bros here share what's your FC for FXT ... those registered over the past 4-6 months, pls?

I am only getting around 7 km/L for my 2-month old FXT, driving mostly short distances (avg <8 km per trip) on weekdays and only going on expressways (20-40 km per trip) during the weekends.

For short distance + start/stop traffic, FC definitely CMI. 

My FC after 4 months ownership of '16 XT, 10k km :

- Singapore expressway : able to achieve 6.6L/100km.

- Singapore city driving : average 8-10L/100km.

My average (last 8k km) of 65 city/35 expressway : ~10L/100km.

- NSHW : range from 7 to 12L/100km.

Turbo 240hp/350N-m with CVT (I,S,S# mode) is build to let individual driving behaviour to manage FC.

I sometime pump 100 Octane, more responsive and better FC.

City start stop short distances will usually get me around 8.5km/L at the end of that tank.

If more highway cruising for that week, can achieve around 11.5km/L at the end of the tank.

• Praise 1

What is MI standard warranty package for Forester?

Different warranty period for different components

(1) engine and body 5 years

(2) electronics - 3years

(3) tyres - 1year

(40 Leather - 1 year

Turbo 240hp/350N-m with CVT (I,S,S# mode) is build to let individual driving behaviour to manage FC.

I can get 6.2L/100km when full tank on expressway.

Can advise where to get 100 Octane petrol? I thought here highest is 98 Octane.

I can get 6.2L/100km when full tank on expressway.

Can advise where to get 100 Octane petrol? I thought here highest is 98 Octane.

BHP is selling.. [;)]

in Malaysia

Pro-subaru shops dun provide service packages. what they offer is their expertise and knowledge in fixing the problem.

In other words Pro Subaru shops don't offer preventive maintenance la?

Same here bro. Almost identical driving pattern as you. Average stays at 13L+/100km.

City driving 8-10L/100km? Think got to double check those figures bro..way too good.

In other words Pro Subaru shops don't offer preventive maintenance la?

Same here bro. Almost identical driving pattern as you. Average stays at 13L+/100km.

City driving 8-10L/100km? Think got to double check those figures bro..way too good.

Of course pro-Subaru workshops offer preventive maintenance. They just do it at a fraction of the price of MI. And they listen to you, not the other way around.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2