2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

Bro Rayofflight,

If we don't talk about FC, then this forum will be silent liao. [:p][:p]

Because nothing else to talk about liao. hahahaha. [:p][:p]

1. Which SE to get and what free items to ask for, Shared liao.

2. Which color is popular,discussed liao.

3. COE and who collected car, I think most already driving it now.

4. Zhng!! ( that is on Vezel Forum )

5. Car Servicing and Engine Oil used, also discussed liao.

6. Paint Protection (PPS) discussed liao.

[:p]

How true,.,

I knew it! Most of the recent fotester owners all are uncles or Lao uncles.. Lol so we mostly dun Zheng our cars and mostly go back to MI do normal servicing. MI also dun let us squeeze much out of them when buying cars. Really nothing to talk about Liao. Most also not too concern about fc since we not driving diesel or small cc turbo or hybrid. Haiz...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

How true,.,

I knew it! Most of the recent fotester owners all are uncles or Lao uncles.. Lol so we mostly dun Zheng our cars and mostly go back to MI do normal servicing. MI also dun let us squeeze much out of them when buying cars. Really nothing to talk about Liao. Most also not too concern about fc since we not driving diesel or small cc turbo or hybrid. Haiz...

Heheh.. I think they are owners who appreciate the car's engine design, built quality and ride comfort~

How true,.,

Then we should do an age poll. Just say FXT or FNA and stage age group in 5 year blocks.

I start FXT 40-45. :-)

• Praise 1

Cannot la. 1.6 diesel, some will say too slow like Volvo v40, s60. Singaporeans want everything. Haha. They want a mini nuclear reactor as their engine but without the radiation. They will only be happy with 7sec car powered by an engine which runs on pee and shit.

Many say 1.2 turbo (gasoline) also quite good leh for local driving ...

Many say 1.2 turbo (gasoline) also quite good leh for local driving ...

If drive slower than me (uncle style), then ya it's good for local roads... If they r satisfied then they wun be zhnging their rides Liao. I've tried it and it feels damn irritating coz u really dunno when the bloody turbo will kick in or maybe it did and I didn't realised it...

How true,.,

You have not see those heavily modded FXT, normally they will keep quiet in this so open forum.

• Praise 1

You have not see those heavily modded FXT, normally they will keep quiet in this so open forum.

FXT with 240hp 350nm still need to mod?? Over run a lot of other cars as it is already

Turbocharged

FXT with 240hp 350nm still need to mod?? Over run a lot of other cars as it is already

You can always have more. Even I acknowledge this while gunning the same power figures.

Hi All Bro

Have been driving FNA for over one and a half months. I have already clock about 3500 km since day 1.

I will top up the fuel tank full on every last day of the month and have a constant fuel level condition for calculation.

Base on my driving habit and about 65% HW and 35 % city road condition, i can achieve about 9.6Km /Ltr to 10 km/Ltr.

Compare this to my last Lancer EX GT, the consumption is about the same. I believe the FNA fuel consumption is decent acceptable.

I m having the same petrol consumption as you. Driven for 1yr FNA on "I" mode

It's a comfortable level of performance for the sheer weight especially when fully loaded. Driving up slopes is a piece of cake. Really relaxing to drive. Never had the need to struggle to catch up or over take in traffic.

Had the chance to drive the BMW 216gt 1.5 diesel compact mpv. Then I realize... Ok I still prefer my fxt anytime.

Edited by mrhan1982

Bro,

What rim did you changed to?

The shop not willing to take in the stock rim or price offered to you not good?

Bought my new set from Stamford Tyre, they don't accept trade-in.

The Forester chat group already did this analysis some time back. With the sample count, most Forester owners are within the 40-45 range.