2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

Yup. I got my FXT at $111,800.

Got my COE on Apr at $47k âºâº

Yea this was the price i went to look.. i saw liao is mtl.. but as usual se bulls**t.. coe drop ur current car wortth lesser etc want to eat my current car at honda jazz depre.. seriously? Edited by Rayoflight

Rebates/Discounts include the usual

Finance rebate from the bank

Insurance rebate

Trade in Rebate : This one is good if your current car less than 12 months where most dealer only give you PARF value

Non-Guaranteed Discount

etc.....

Different SE will present it differently to arrive at the final price(Grand total in the S&P).

I found this out from my colleague who went to test drive 3 weeks after me and his final price was presented in a different way.

Total rebate and discount can be between $4K to 8K. Read all the posts in this topic and you will know. I realised it can vary at different week and period(Demand and supply & existing car stocks, indent car). I guessed the SE will only review all his cards to you when you express genuine interest.

Most Important : Your luck on which SE who serve you :a-good: :a-good:

Honestly I was a ready buyer who tested a few different cars to make comparison and checking out offer on the ground. Forester was my last stop for that day and I was comfortable with the SE who served me. Maybe it helps as I am a salesman myself. After nego for the freebies and price, I just went ahead to book.

Good Luck to all who are going to book [wave]

Tks bro. Looking hard now for a replacement car. Wasn't much of a subby fan tbh but the fxt does look value for money. And my wrx fren keeps psyching me to get xt. I personally like his wrx... fun car... nvr fails to thrill but am now looking for a everyday car with the option to turn bad boy haha.

So the 127k listed now is b4 all the said rebates? I read the price list... seems like only have additional 2k off if trade in car with their agent. Means 125k.

Yup. I got my FXT at $111,800.

Got my COE on Apr at $47k âºâº

That was the best period. Lowest price ever for FXT with facelifted model. I did not hesitate. Glad for that now.

Tks bro. Looking hard now for a replacement car. Wasn't much of a subby fan tbh but the fxt does look value for money. And my wrx fren keeps psyching me to get xt. I personally like his wrx... fun car... nvr fails to thrill but am now looking for a everyday car with the option to turn bad boy haha.

So the 127k listed now is b4 all the said rebates? I read the price list... seems like only have additional 2k off if trade in car with their agent. Means 125k.

FXT is practical, comfortable yet fun to drive with those extra horses. Excellent value. FC of course cannot compare to other 2L cars. Cannot expect to feed 240 horses with the same amount of hay for 160 horses, right?
  • Praise 1

At Leng Kee now, XT $127,800. Surprise to see many people. Thought economy is bad?

I think many look see only, waiting for the next COE bidding and anticipating lower.

I think Subaru guys know the FXT very popular..tats why price so high. Nissan's xtrail has dropped to 123,888! used to be higher than FXT...mmmm

Fxt and x trail are 2 very different cars. X trail is very comfortable but quite a pain to drive for the spirited driver. It's more for the sedated driver. The x trail does seem like a better overall package as a family car with all the nice interior, more plushy seats and great price.

Guys, need some quick advice...

1) SE claims MI's non-guaranteed bids will more or less get the coe. Any bros with experience on this? Since the difference is only 1k to top up to get to guaranteed compared to other ADs.

2) Any difference between the HUs of the FNA and FXT other than screen size? And possible to get the FXT's HU fitted on the FNA?

3) SE claimed cannot zhng ICE on the car since this will interfere with what boxer engine cabling blah blah blah. I know ADs will tell u cannot zhng car lest u void warranty but my previous experience is that they normally close 1 eye. How are things with MI?

4) What freebies do u guys normally chiong for b4 signing?

Cheers  :D

1) SE claims MI's non-guaranteed bids will more or less get the coe. Any bros with experience on this? Since the difference is only 1k to top up to get to guaranteed compared to other ADs.

2) Any difference between the HUs of the FNA and FXT other than screen size? And possible to get the FXT's HU fitted on the FNA?

3) SE claimed cannot zhng ICE on the car since this will interfere with what boxer engine cabling blah blah blah. I know ADs will tell u cannot zhng car lest u void warranty but my previous experience is that they normally close 1 eye. How are things with MI?

Cheers  :D

MI share the same COE bidding with TC... so far ng bid works for me for 2nd bid... but it really depends as said by a lot of bros here..

2. Umm.. i think dont bother change to the FXT... no so good too.. the sound system in the XV was has the option to choose different eq as compare to FXT which cant... go and try...

3. no idea... but i might be installing a sub under the seat.

4. ummm if you can ask for auto fold... and change horn if can... cos it will cos you around $150 in the after sales list.. but you can redeem with your duo points too.. so it depends..

MI share the same COE bidding with TC... so far ng bid works for me for 2nd bid... but it really depends as said by a lot of bros here..

2. Umm.. i think dont bother change to the FXT... no so good too.. the sound system in the XV was has the option to choose different eq as compare to FXT which cant... go and try...

3. no idea... but i might be installing a sub under the seat.

4. ummm if you can ask for auto fold... and change horn if can... cos it will cos you around $150 in the after sales list.. but you can redeem with your duo points too.. so it depends..

Tks bro. How about the standard stuff that comes with the package? Didnt really go into details with the SE... it includes solar films and front and rear cameras, right?

Cheers :D

3. MI does NOT close one eye. Unless you pay them to do the work for you (and they are willing to), your must remain 100% stock. Silly and unreasonable.

But at least when they void warranty, they only void specific portions of it. So I wouldn't lose sleep over this. If you really buay tahan something, just zhng and void that specific portion of the warranty.

Tks bro. How about the standard stuff that comes with the package? Didnt really go into details with the SE... it includes solar films and front and rear cameras, right?

Solar film i think is a standard for all car given by manufacturer in sg. Floor Mat? Front and back camera depends on SE. Auto fold mirror also depends, rear sensor also depends. Ask see what they can offer?

3. MI does NOT close one eye. Unless you pay them to do the work for you (and they are willing to), your must remain 100% stock. Silly and unreasonable.

But at least when they void warranty, they only void specific portions of it. So I wouldn't lose sleep over this. If you really buay tahan something, just zhng and void that specific portion of the warranty.

Specific portions? If I zhng ICE, they void the sound system warranty only? lol. 

Collected my FNA few days back on 23-09-2016. SE advised me not to change the battery & tyre since all carry warranty. Leather seat also got free 4 maintenance services within a year. 

Standard gift you can expect is floor mat, solar film & cash card cover from most SE, my SE able to compromise & I top up a bit to get blackvue 2 channel dashcam, cargo step panel & customize car floor with boot mat. I chose not to install their solar film & $50 will be credited as I went

to COOL N LITE to install the TITAN series.

By the way where can I get the mud flaps & the fuse compartment holder locally tks.

Edited by SimonChow
  • Praise 1