2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

Subaru showrooms not very busy like those Mazda, Nissan, Honda. Leng Kee always hv more visitors than their TP showroom

Their 2016 target sales is like 4k in total. dun think they can reach if u look at each car make being sold (info found in onemotoring).

didn't know XT from Enkei. Found info that Legacy rims is made by them

Lengkee showroom nicer?

Where u find info of their target?

Edited by Alvinnoob
↡ Advertisement

Hi all, just booked my forester at 7pm. First I was aiming on the XV, but he price for XV is not attractive, as Forester is only 4K more, so after many consideration, book the forester, hahaðâï¸ï¸

Hi can share how much u booked on the forester? What freebie u get? Thanks. I considering to book too..

Neutral Newbie

service person say my account got $200 worth of points. So just redeem lor.

Think price should be original $250?

Thats the thing i know i had $300 worth but the service guy told me can only use $50 for the spraying l.

Hi all, just booked my forester at 7pm. First I was aiming on the XV, but he price for XV is not attractive, as Forester is only 4K more, so after many consideration, book the forester, hahaðâï¸ï¸

Am interested to know how much u book for the FXT. Please advice.

Attended the New owner workshop yesterday.

The trainer for the FNA group highlighted 1 interesting point.

If our car battery is weak, need another forester to jump start our forester. Our forester is a very sensitive car.

He reiterated our forester cannot jump start other cars. Otherwise it may damaged the limiter beside the battery positive terminal and 1 other component.  But another car make can jump start our forester.

Close to the end of the workshop the trainer contradicted himself and said other cars make cannot jump start our forester. He kinda realised his mistake and pause to think about it and became confused himself.

Can those who attended the XT group briefing with the Master Trainer confirm on this point?

Any bros did the panel undercarriage coating during servicing?

Did mine after 1k servicing at LK today. S$67.50 after deducting initial DUO points.

Wonder any good?

The service guy oso ask me to do auto mirror closing for $150; did not do as I feel a bit ex.

To me the auto mirror module is important. As the FXT doesn't make any alarm sound when opening/closing, sometimes I forget whether I've locked the door after walking away from the car. Now I can just look at the folded mirror from a distance and know that the car is locked.

If our car battery is weak, need another forester to jump start our forester. Our forester is a very sensitive car.

He reiterated our forester cannot jump start other cars. Otherwise it may damaged the limiter beside the battery positive terminal and 1 other component. But another car make can jump start our forester.

Close to the end of the workshop the trainer contradicted himself and said other cars make cannot jump start our forester. He kinda realised his mistake and pause to think about it and became confused himself.

Can those who attended the XT group briefing with the Master Trainer confirm on this point?

What are the other tips that was communicated in the workshop that bros who attended can share?

Dont think should worry much about jumpstart car. If need be, get a AA membership or get a portable jumpstart cable set (think i read somewhere b4 that us available) to put in your car

To me the auto mirror module is important. As the FXT doesn't make any alarm sound when opening/closing, sometimes I forget whether I've locked the door after walking away from the car. Now I can just look at the folded mirror from a distance and know that the car is locked.

Agreed.

I did autofold plus undercarraige anti rust as well. After doing the anti rust, kind of regretted and feel its a waste of money. Could have saved the $200 for others.

He reiterated our forester cannot jump start other cars. Otherwise it may damaged the limiter beside the battery positive terminal and 1 other component. But another car make can jump start our forester.

The trainer don't make sense, period.

Hi can share how much u booked on the forester? What freebie u get? Thanks. I considering to book too..

The price is $108800 - 2k (NG) - $2K( trade-in) so is $104800.

Free auto fold mirror, free front/rear camera, solar frame . Free car Matt.

This price is the lowest since the $38K COE,(think car price than was about $101800) so even if COE drop further, think it will not be much, so book liao.

This price is the lowest since the $38K COE,(think car price than was about $101800) so even if COE drop further, think it will not be much, so book liao.

they give u G 6 bids or NG 6 bids for $104800?

What are the other tips that was communicated in the workshop that bros who attended can share?

Dont think should worry much about jumpstart car. If need be, get a AA membership or get a portable jumpstart cable set (think i read somewhere b4 that us available) to put in your car

Agreed.

I did autofold plus undercarraige anti rust as well. After doing the anti rust, kind of regretted and feel its a waste of money. Could have saved the $200 for others.

Why? Rust setting in already after putting?

Thought it was around 99k?

U sign tpy or LK?

Their interest damn high

Thought it was around 99k?

U sign tpy or LK?

Their interest damn high

Refuse the 2.5k in house finacing rebate and go apply for the DBS car loan promo. Around 2.1%.

Fed meeting on 12/13 Dec. After that another 0.25% up.

Edited by Carhorn

Alvin ah, are u

(1)looking to buy a new car regardless of brand and model? Or

(2) looking to buy forester?

U are omnipresent in all threads asking? :)

Refuse the 2.5k in house finacing rebate and go apply for the DBS car loan promo. Around 2.1%.

Fed meeting on 12/13 Dec. After that another 0.25% up.

This can be done ???

Outside loan??

Factoring surcharge of 2.5k do you save on the interest rate and installment for 2.1%?

What does 0.25% means?

Alvin ah, are u

(1)looking to buy a new car regardless of brand and model? Or

(2) looking to buy forester?

U are omnipresent in all threads asking? :)

Buying forester... checking showroom crowd turnout

Helping fren ask civic 1.6

Edited by Alvinnoob
↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 2