2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

according to the commentator (video at 16:26), if Taiwan starts to bring in Eyesight for XV in June, follow by other models. I hope it won't be too long other countries to follow...

well let's hope so! if MI starts bringing in for Taiwan, then would see the same for the rest of the region.

it really feels stupid when other car brands advertises their halfway-there active safety technology and claims like 1st brand to do so, and yet Subaru has them for over 10years and way better (probably to the par of Mercedes and behind Volvo).

really wish MI would take the bold step to claim back this title as Subaru's most important technology to beat the market besides AWD.

new SGP-based XV already launched... hopefully Forester is next in Tokyo Motor Show 2017 since no other models are due for model change...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mM0-l5Z9pI

My wife can't stand the sound of the horn, change it immediately after collect the car yesterday, recommend by the SE for the air Horn, $80. [laugh]

You do know air horn is not legal right

if u have rear cam recorder, the rear windscreen shade will be useless since u cannot mount the shade due to the rear cam

It can be done. My rear shade is covering the cam. And it doesn't drop as they put a clip to it.

don't like that la.. ah gong only know when go vicom five years later for check or when "horn" in the presence of TP..so s long no tp around can horn horn...

just don't get too horny ah...  [gorgeous]

• Praise 1

It can be done. My rear shade is covering the cam. And it doesn't drop as they put a clip to it.

Mine too..  It has been stay on my read window with rear cam since 7 month ago..  Is good to have the rear shade.

For Forester fans and owners.  

American based report though.  [:)]

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2017/03/top-10-best-cars-of-2017-consumer-reports.html

Best Small SUV: Subaru Forester

Consumer Reports’ says the Subaru Forester sets the standard for small SUVs, thanks to its relatively roomy packaging, fuel efficiency, solid reliability and easy access. Helping maximize interior space is its boxy shape and large windows, while secure handling and supple ride add to the Forester’s appeal. Fuel economy is excellent for the segment, returning 26 mpg overall and Subaru is known for its safety technology, especially with EyeSight.

Anyone here know if the Audio Head unit that come with the Forester can read the Chinese character from the USB for the MP3 Song. My cannot display the Chinese character, any setting I can set to make it read, or the HU is unable to read Chinese, if that is so it is sad -_-

Anyone here know if the Audio Head unit that come with the Forester can read the Chinese character from the USB for the MP3 Song. My cannot display the Chinese character, any setting I can set to make it read, or the HU is unable to read Chinese, if that is so it is sad -_-

The 7-inch screen HU (FXT only afaik) cannot read Asian characters. Yes, it's ridiculously sad.

Hypersonic

The 7-inch screen HU (FXT only afaik) cannot read Asian characters. Yes, it's ridiculously sad.

Heard that our FXT is a Aussie spec car without the eyesight.

Heard that our FXT is a Aussie spec car without the eyesight.

That description would seem to fit since ADM Subies are also MIJ. However, some local ECUs (dunno about Forester, but confirmed for Legacy and Outback) differ from those in Aussie models, and are in fact more similar to some European models that also have SI Drive but no Eyesight.

Neutral Newbie

Anyone "upgraded" to brown or red leather? Any comments?

I am on red leather. I found white car does match with the red leather. though I prefer darker red but MI does not have that.

post-154555-0-20632900-1489017465_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the pic. The centre portion of the seats is perforated leather right?

I am on red leather. I found white car does match with the red leather. though I prefer darker red but MI does not have that.

Anyone "upgraded" to brown or red leather? Any comments?

bro chris, u drive forester also? which year?

↡ Advertisement