2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

Richard.. your car is still at Foon after 3 weeks?

Hi Chucky,

Yes ...keke !

First 2 week in/out accessory shops and last 3 weeks doing ICE ... it is like I never collected the FXT.

Cheers,

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032

Hi Chucky,

Yes ...keke !

First 2 week in/out accessory shops and last 3 weeks doing ICE ... it is like I never collected the FXT.

Cheers,

Richard

I went to steal a glance before

I think you need bigger wheels

I went to steal a glance before

I think you need bigger wheels ð

Hi oldjaffa,

Ok lah .. hard to get used prodrive 19" that I like as this gc-014 which I was oreli fortunate to get ..new of 4.5k is not viable leh.

Also using bigger 55 profile and not 50 cos need more rubber as I want betta isolation from road.

Hope betta after installing pink springs and weight of SP + ICE ..keke !

Cheers.

Richard

post-149594-0-93851400-1508774867_thumb.png

post-149594-0-63227600-1508774886_thumb.png

Edited by richard_crl032
  • Praise 4

So is MI going to bring in the following concept car?? [inlove]

Why is it a concept car when the design does not look concept? I like the gunmetallic body though.
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi icecube,

Not installed yet to review but also quite kanchiong cos 1st direct i2S digital output full android HU.. or rather car still at audio shop since 3 weeks ago.

Pic and specification 1st then.

Cheers.

Richard

Hi Richard, do you mind sharing where did u order the android Hu?

I also find Vkool better than 3M.. 3M pretty ordinary I feel.

But I buay tahan vkool interfering my GPS reception. Very weak

my previous subie was using v-kool. I can't recall which model of v-kool but it was the highest spec at that time that passed LTA. 

As u mentioned, GPS signal affected. I had to use an external GPS receiver mounted on the roof.

Hi Richard, do you mind sharing where did u order the android Hu?

Hi Jet,

It was purchased and shipped to me by my Russian acquaintance who is a biz partner of my distant cousin in law and hence unable to advise ..with apology.

Some russian company designed but made in China this cos I still see typical chinese worded labels and user manual is unbranded and in russian.

Cheers.

Richard

Neutral Newbie

Hi Jet,

It was purchased and shipped to me by my Russian acquaintance who is a biz partner of my distant cousin in law and hence unable to advise ..with apology.

Some russian company designed but made in China this cos I still see typical chinese worded labels and user manual is unbranded and in russian.

Cheers.

Richard

Wow from Russia.

No problem, thanks.

Neutral Newbie

Hi Jet,

Cheers.

Richard

Wow from Russia.

No problem, thanks.

Hi guys, I've been reading the forum for quite awhile and finally registered an account :)

I'm collecting FNA soon, is there anything that I need to take note during collection? Especially anything particular to forester.

Do you do visual inspection for internal and external? What is the mileage you got during collection? I saw another post that someone collected car, not sure what made, with more than 100km mileage which is not really acceptable.

Hi guys, I've been reading the forum for quite awhile and finally registered an account :)

I'm collecting FNA soon, is there anything that I need to take note during collection? Especially anything particular to forester.

Do you do visual inspection for internal and external? What is the mileage you got during collection? I saw another post that someone collected car, not sure what made, with more than 100km mileage which is not really acceptable.

Sounds like a PI car used as test drive car too on a few occasions. So far all my rides from agent never clock more than 15km upon collection. Edited by Andyngps