2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

Hi, I would like to check if anyone used the parking mode for Hella DR760 dash cam. I intend to install Cellini neo battery. MI quoted $370 without GST.

↡ Advertisement

Hi Sentosa,

Frankly, I found out that sunroof is redundant except for kids to play for couple of times ... even at nite, the passing street lights is distracting and waste aircon during the day .. cannot complain aircon not strong enuff.

If kids are playing with it, pls get module that closes it else if forgetsto close it and it rains, it will be disastrous.

Cheers.

Richard

Agree.

However, one practical situation where the sunroof is useful. To release the trapped hot air after parking sometime under the hot sun.

Hi, I would like to check if anyone used the parking mode for Hella DR760 dash cam. I intend to install Cellini neo battery. MI quoted $370 without GST.

I installed the 10hr Cell link battery via MI. So far so good.

• Praise 1

Hi bros,

For those who wish to upgrade their foresters or any subaru cars with digital processor in addition to recommended kickers speakers kit and active subwoofer, rockford has this for tuning staging etc.:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F392032813871

Cheers.

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032

Hi bros,

For those who wish to upgrade their foresters or any subaru cars with digital processor in addition to recommended kickers speakers kit and active subwoofer, rockford has this for tuning staging etc.:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F392032813871

Cheers.

Richard

Somehow i am not able to access to the given link. Hmmm... whats the search field in ebay? I could do a quick search

Hi ecubw,

MI the best if you din mod any to avoid concern on warranty claim for elexteical systems even if pay more ... too late or not for me with all my wanted mods, including ICE.

Cheers.

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032

Hi bros,

Cheers.

Richard

else another choice is Ground Zero GZ4.60 ISO amp with DSP, with tuning done by pro thrown in  ^_^ 

not sure what's the standalone price without package though if not upgrading speakers...

• Praise 3

else another choice is Ground Zero GZ4.60 ISO amp with DSP, with tuning done by pro thrown in ^_^

not sure what's the standalone price without package though if not upgrading speakers...

What type of tunning.???

Tunning is subjective ..

else another choice is Ground Zero GZ4.60 ISO amp with DSP, with tuning done by pro thrown in ^_^

What type of tunning.???

Tunning is subjective ..

• Praise 1

My previous 3 cars all had factory fitted sunroof, never leaked up till the 10th year before scrap. Simple reason is even if the rubber did not seal properly (never happened), there is an internal drain channel that drains water out of the car.

• Praise 3

Any forester 2018 intend to install running board? I found Alibaba 5 quantity for estimated sgd$170 (depends on USD exchange rate at time of purchase) by air. Not earning and this is at cost.

Show of hands?

• Praise 2

Any forester 2018 intend to install running board? I found Alibaba 5 quantity for estimated sgd$170 (depends on USD exchange rate at time of purchase) by air. Not earning and this is at cost.

Show of hands?

What does the running board do? Easy to DIY install or need to go workshop?
  • Praise 2

What does the running board do? Easy to DIY install or need to go workshop?

Diy I think will waste alot of time since need to jack up the car. Send ws will be fuss free. Its side steps for lil ones or elderly to climb into car.

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=forester+running+board&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj1wanh88TeAhXFv48KHYuoBksQ_AUIEigB&biw=412&bih=718&dpr=2.63#imgrc=xN7nivSGkjFE4M

Something as in image

• Praise 1

Show of hands?

Am I reading this correctly? SGD170 for 5 sets? Meaning SGD34 per person? Or SGD170 per set? Lol

Any idea how much to get WS to do?

I might be keen. Must check with CFO first.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Was told by SE if I upgrade my rims outside may void warranty for suspension, wheel bearing, drive shaft, etc.

But MI also do not hv rims choices for me to upgrade.

Only STI rims at 800 per piece.

So can only suck thumb.

If so strict, service outside may also void lots of stuffs hor?

New regulations still can’t provide wide enuf protections for consumers leh...

• Praise 2

Am I reading this correctly? SGD170 for 5 sets? Meaning SGD34 per person? Or SGD170 per set? Lol

Any idea how much to get WS to do?

I might be keen. Must check with CFO first.

Thanks for pointing that out. It is per set not total. :D

What I read was installation anywhere from $50 to 100.

So potential list:

Muibrown

Eggroe

Edited by Muibrown
  • Praise 1

I'm stuck in deciding to top up that $16k for the i-L ... as I go nuts over tech stuff, and the comfort of the new SK, and modern interior reali

attracts me..

But thinking to up another $7k to get the Sunroof which my Kiddo realli likes, and personally also used to havin sunroof [bigcry]

If you can wait.. wait until Q1 next year to book. LTA announce Q1 will have more COE.

I feel if got new model, go for it. Else will regret.

Unless you are comparing the 2015 forester turbo with the 2019 Foreater NA then might be difficult to choose.

NA to NA, or turbo to turbo.. just go for latest model.

In 2013 when I see the new forester, the sales person offer me 110k for the precious gen SH forester when the new SJ forester is selling for 140k.. that’s 40k difference. I waited and buy new model forester in2015 at 127k when coe was 60k (I sold my 7.5 years old car for damn good price)

If I had gotten the old model forester in 2013 for 110k, even though it’s atill 17k cheaper ultimately, sure will regret and feel itchy...

↡ Advertisement