2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

8 minutes ago, xrjo said:

@richard_crl032  Thank you for the advice. I hope an aftermarket rear ARB can reduce the body roll. 

Hi xrjo,

It will and hence many had done so including me .. 

However, I am anal to max out and would have gotten tein endura active pro and edfc first if I know what I know now.

Only front arb is needed imho for improved handling and no significant harshness.

Cheers.

Richard

On 4/10/2021 at 6:24 PM, Busytiger said:

@Orixy Hi Orixy,

May I know which workshop did you chanhe your hose breeze clamps and the damage?

Hi, i just realised that i missed your post. I got my Orbit clamps from Hup Teck at Jln Besar

http://www.hupteck.com
Hup Teck Hardware & Co

They dont carry Breeze clamps, but Orbit is just as good if not better quality

Edited by Orixy

33 minutes ago, Elginlye said:

Hi,

Wondering if the shocks replacement offer (for FNA) from MotorImage is reasonable compared to outside was?

https://www.subaru.asia/sg/assets/promos/accessories/20190322_shock_absorber/info.pdf

Screenshot_2021-04-26-20-44-45-71.jpg

Saw this ad a few times before and I’m surprised that fxt is cheaper than fna. I find the price of fxt good but so so for fna. Not sure if it includes alignment. If included then maybe is cheaper than other ws.

14 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Saw this ad a few times before and I’m surprised that fxt is cheaper than fna. I find the price of fxt good but so so for fna. Not sure if it includes alignment. If included then maybe is cheaper than other ws.

Hi Strato,

Believe Fna rear suspension has so-called self levelling function that is more complex and expensive.

Just change to Tein Endura Active Pro that can adjusted until your butts are happy at 1k all-in and you will not regret one ... 

Cheers.

Richard

• Praise 1

On 4/27/2021 at 12:04 PM, richard_crl032 said:

Hi Strato,

Believe Fna rear suspension has so-called self levelling function that is more complex and expensive.

Just change to Tein Endura Active Pro that can adjusted until your butts are happy at 1k all-in and you will not regret one ... 

Cheers.

Richard

hi Richard and bros, 

May I know when do we need to change suspension? We follow mileage or follow age of car? 

Thanks guys in advance.

3 hours ago, Busytiger said:

hi Richard and bros, 

May I know when do we need to change suspension? We follow mileage or follow age of car? 

Thanks guys in advance.

Hi Tiger,

Mileage and guess 90-100k km typically on Singapore roads ?

Cheers.

Richard

any one here suffered brake master booster cylinder failure? wonder how common it is... thanks...

Especially for fxt bros here since DIT unlike port injection of fna, would recommend the walnut blasting as seen here in my 85k km 3.5 yr old fxt.

Walnut Blasting for all model car  for S$0 https://carousell.app.link/YC0GzzQ83fb on #carousell

Also did injectors ultrasonic cleaning.

Quiet, smoothen pulling to speed and obvious reduction in vibration as you hold steering at idle.

Cheers.

PS: 1st time to OSK and no commercial implication but most reasonable I found

Screenshot_20210507-212620_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20210507-213313_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20210507-212653_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20210507-212710_Drive.jpg

• Praise 2

(edited)

Hi James,

3-4 hrs .. will PM you the $ for both walnut blasting and also packaged deal for the injector cleaning. Good price in my opinion as my fxt kaki paid 360 just for walnut blasting.

Btw, walnut blasting includes ecu reset and Chye agreed to do cleaning of air flow sensor when requested 

Cheers.

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032

On 5/6/2021 at 5:55 PM, Busytiger said:

Hi Orixy, can you PM me the details as well? Thanks!

PMed you

4 hours ago, richard_crl032 said:

Hi James,

3-4 hrs .. will PM you the $ for both walnut blasting and also packaged deal for the injector cleaning. Good price in my opinion as my fxt kaki paid 360 just for walnut blasting.

Btw, walnut blasting includes ecu reset and Chye agreed to do cleaning of air flow sensor when requested 

Cheers.

Richard

Bro Richard, can PM me the info for walnut blasting too? Thanks

• Praise 1