2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

what is the FC for NA and Turbo version ? Thanks

Collected my NA yesterday. First drive is 12.5 km per litre, 90% expressway. Wonder if it is more economical to pay $2 more ERP to take the 90% expressway route.

Also see many XT on the road. Wonder what it the ratio between NA and XT

↡ Advertisement

collected my ride last Sat & enjoy the ride so far. There will be a new owner workshop this coming Sat:-)

I received the invitation for this Sat's workshop but have not collect car yet. Anyone else in the same situation as me? 

Collected my NA yesterday. First drive is 12.5 km per litre, 90% expressway. Wonder if it is more economical to pay $2 more ERP to take the 90% expressway route.

Also see many XT on the road. Wonder what it the ratio between NA and XT

Does the car come with speed sensing auto door lock and auto dimming rear view mirror?

Driving XT for 3 weeks with mileage 700km. Current average with 50/50 highway/urban is 10.2km/L. Still running in engine, so normal driving with no hard acceleration and highway speed kept to 90-100km/hr. Short burst to test overtaking occasionally.

Overall still quite satisfied with FC as compared to my Kia Sportage which average 9km/L. Hope to achieve even better FC after running in the XT.

wow your FC is good.. so far i also running in with 3 full tank pump i only can hit 8.3 to 8.6 km/L my 70/30 highway/urban... but my highway is peak time with is CTE jam jam jam... :)

I received the invitation for this Sat's workshop but have not collect car yet. Anyone else in the same situation as me? 

same situation. anyway workshop for april is full. try next month

(edited)

wow your FC is good.. so far i also running in with 3 full tank pump i only can hit 8.3 to 8.6 km/L my 70/30 highway/urban... but my highway is peak time with is CTE jam jam jam... :)

You mean your is 11.6 - 12.0 litres /100km as per the indicator? That quite bad considering 70pct highway. Maybe ur leg too itchy liao is it. Haha Edited by newbie12345

Hypersonic

That is not highway. That is a big car park at morning peak hour.

You mean your is 11.6 - 12.0 litres /100km as per the indicator? That quite bad considering 70pct highway. Maybe ur leg too itchy liao is it. Haha

Morning CTE traffic cannot consider as highway lah.

Witnessing more and more forester on the road..

Quite swee.. Price also competitive.

Have shortlisted this car for my next ride.. Hopefully I can free some time and test drive this monster

Neutral Newbie

Same situation. Anyway workshop full.

Neutral Newbie

to forester driver,

when do reverse parking, the reverse light (white) light on the rear,

does it like up one side only, or both side(left and right) ? anyone know.

to forester driver,

Reverse is only 1 light.. other is rear fog light

to forester driver,

One side only. The other side is rear red fog light.

You going? Who know what is it about?

Yes.  I will be going to the workshop this Sat. After my registration, received a broadcast sms from MI today informing that the registration is closed due to overwhelming response.   

I attended similar workshop from my previous ride (not MI),  I was briefed about what would be covered under the warranty & minor tips on how to care for your new ride etc.

Can any bro here who attended the workshop share about the workshop.  Thanks

(edited)

Guys, it is both sides.

Mine is confirmed one side, as highlighted by the SE when I asked during collection. Facelift XT model. One side white, the other side red fog light. Edited by razor54

If it is within a month of your test drive, the new SE will have to split the commission with the "test drive one". After one month, all reset. This is what i understand from a SE in MI. They have the info of your test drive date in their system.

Thank you for this info. I'm rather pissed off by the one who served me last weekend; nonchalant attitude. Didn't even get a follow up call from him.....I was contemplating whether to place order for the XT this round. His loss.

↡ Advertisement