2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

(edited)

Thank you for this info. I'm rather pissed off by the one who served me last weekend; nonchalant attitude. Didn't even get a follow up call from him.....I was contemplating whether to place order for the XT this round. His loss.

Change the sales person... maybe 2-3 weeks later talk to another one.

If you want someone good, i can PM you. Good and steady salea guy. Quite a number of sales person jialat.. every brand also have. But this car ok.

Edited by Chucky2007
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Think this qns has been asked before but lemme be lazy and ask again...

any way to auto lock and unlock the doors after engine start?

let me be lazy and give you an answer...
  • Praise 1

Thank you for this info. I'm rather pissed off by the one who served me last weekend; nonchalant attitude. Didn't even get a follow up call from him.....I was contemplating whether to place order for the XT this round. His loss.

Bro, can PM me who is the SE who is pissing you off? Me not related to MI at all. Thanks.

Neutral Newbie

Change the sales person... maybe 2-3 weeks later talk to another one.

If you want someone good, i can PM you. Good and steady salea guy. Quite a number of sales person jialat.. every brand also have. But this car ok.

Pls share good SE contact

Neutral Newbie

Hi newbie here... was wondering anyone has done sound proofing on your XT?  What are the things that you have sound proofed and how much does it cost?  Is it effective?

Neutral Newbie

Mine is confirmed one side, as highlighted by the SE when I asked during collection. Facelift XT model. One side white, the other side red fog light.

simple, pre FL (2015) is on both sides and FL (2016) is only on 1 side.

Mine is confirmed one side, as highlighted by the SE when I asked during collection. Facelift XT model. One side white, the other side red fog light.

Think this qns has been asked before but lemme be lazy and ask again...

any way to auto lock and unlock the doors after engine start?

Press button lor. its still auto as you don't have to lock every single door. tio boh?

Bro, can PM me who is the SE who is pissing you off? Me not related to MI at all. Thanks.

I'm a very kind person; don't wish to break his rice bowl.

He's wasn't rude or anything; just passive & inefficient. Not suited for sales job.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Q1. Can anyone advise if i can still change col after i got the COE bid? Just want to know my rights as a customer. Q2. Is it advisable to get MI to install car visor or source outside? Any cos. to recommend? I saw from some online sites that offers visors with chrome lining on to top which looks good but they do not offer shipping to SG. Any advice is most appreciated.

Q1. Can anyone advise if i can still change col after i got the COE bid? Just want to know my rights as a customer. Q2. Is it advisable to get MI to install car visor or source outside? Any cos. to recommend? I saw from some online sites that offers visors with chrome lining on to top which looks good but they do not offer shipping to SG. Any advice is most appreciated.

Check your agreement.  I recall seeing the T&C in the agreement.  If I recall, it costs $1 (or 2) thousand to change the colour.  my sale exec reminded me before I signed the agreement.

are you referring to window visors?  any weblinks to show the pics?  take note that windows visors may cause wind noise at high speed. 

Hi newbie here... was wondering anyone has done sound proofing on your XT?  What are the things that you have sound proofed and how much does it cost?  Is it effective?

are you driving the pre-facelift or FL model?  are you doing soundproofing for ICE or just to cut down general car noise?  if it's for the latter, the FL model is supposed to come with better soundproofing like thicker window glass, better rubber seals, insulation materials, etc...

Neutral Newbie

Check your agreement. I recall seeing the T&C in the agreement. If I recall, it costs $1 (or 2) thousand to change the colour. my sale exec reminded me before I signed the agreement.

are you referring to window visors? any weblinks to show the pics? take note that windows visors may cause wind noise at high speed.

are you driving the pre-facelift or FL model? are you doing soundproofing for ICE or just to cut down general car noise? if it's for the latter, the FL model is supposed to come with better soundproofing like thicker window glass, better rubber seals, insulation materials, etc...

post-162713-0-23371700-1459938630_thumb.jpeg

post-162713-0-23747800-1459938646_thumb.jpeg

Neutral Newbie

The window visors cost USD80 on aliexpress..can be shipped to SG. Got mixed up with another site that does not ship to SG. IYO, is it worth buying or expensive? Or anyone knows of any co. that sells them here? I am not the DIY type...

Neutral Newbie

Check your agreement.  I recall seeing the T&C in the agreement.  If I recall, it costs $1 (or 2) thousand to change the colour.  my sale exec reminded me before I signed the agreement.

are you referring to window visors?  any weblinks to show the pics?  take note that windows visors may cause wind noise at high speed. 

are you driving the pre-facelift or FL model?  are you doing soundproofing for ICE or just to cut down general car noise?  if it's for the latter, the FL model is supposed to come with better soundproofing like thicker window glass, better rubber seals, insulation materials, etc...

Sorry, I am not a owner yet but more or less narrow down to XT when I need to chg my ride within this year.  Heard from a friend whom test drived the XT recently that noise is still noticeable during HW driving so planning to work on this area when I get my new ride.

↡ Advertisement