2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

Neutral Newbie

Any Bros got COE today pending end April or May FXT collection?

Yeah. got it today.

End April collection.  [:)]

Yeah. got it today.

End April collection. [:)]

What Colour you getting? Might end up attending the next new owner briefing together

The window visors cost USD80 on aliexpress..can be shipped to SG. Got mixed up with another site that does not ship to SG. IYO, is it worth buying or expensive? Or anyone knows of any co. that sells them here? I am not the DIY type...

Hi Guys, does MI sell scuff plate and side slit for the forester?

Turbocharged

What Colour you getting? Might end up attending the next new owner briefing together

I went to the accessories Dept at Toa Payoh to kaypoh kaypoh.. The accessories guy told me that for XV, Forester and Legacy.. You got to buy as a package. Can't buy ala carte. Outback can buy ala carte.

Most packages between $3k-$5k.

Neutral Newbie

I got the white color. No much details from my SE thou.

I got the white color. No much details from my SE thou.

Just WhatsApp him lah... They should be keen to reply... But for me I prefer to take my time... Dun like to rush them to install or rush to collect...

In fact my SE auto WhatsApp me got COE and update me car ETA end April...

Finally i got my coe, 4th bid.

Congrats! Same here. Got it on the 3rd bid.

The recall affects 18,200 vehicles manufactured on the following dates:

2015-2016 Forester 2.0XT vehicles built between April 10, 2015 and October 20, 2015

2015-2016 WRX vehicles built between April 10, 2015 and October 21, 2015

Likely affect the pre-FL models

Neutral Newbie

Just WhatsApp him lah... They should be keen to reply... But for me I prefer to take my time... Dun like to rush them to install or rush to collect...

In fact my SE auto WhatsApp me got COE and update me car ETA end April...

Not rushing him also. He did msg mi on getting coe. But car eta i need to ask and he also not sure when is the car eta

Congrats! Same here. Got it on the 3rd bid.

The recall affects 18,200 vehicles manufactured on the following dates:

2015-2016 Forester 2.0XT vehicles built between April 10, 2015 and October 20, 2015

2015-2016 WRX vehicles built between April 10, 2015 and October 21, 2015

Likely affect the pre-FL models

The article said the recall will likely spread to US, Canada, Australia and European models. Wish Singapore not affected.

Check your agreement. I recall seeing the T&C in the agreement. If I recall, it costs $1 (or 2) thousand to change the colour. my sale exec reminded me before I signed the agreement.

are you referring to window visors? any weblinks to show the pics? take note that windows visors may cause wind noise at high speed.

are you driving the pre-facelift or FL model? are you doing soundproofing for ICE or just to cut down general car noise? if it's for the latter, the FL model is supposed to come with better soundproofing like thicker window glass, better rubber seals, insulation materials, etc...

if it is purely stick on with adhesive type, may fly off at high speeds. OEM and better replicas usually come with clips as well to prevent that from happening.

Yeah. got it today.

End April collection. [:)]

My SE told me that the car will arrived S'pore end April but it need 2 wk for installation. May collect car at mid May.

The article said the recall will likely spread to US, Canada, Australia and European models. Wish Singapore not affected.

Is your car manufactured during that period? If not nothing to worry about. Even if it is, Subaru will just recall and it's seems a small problem which is easily rectified

if it is purely stick on with adhesive type, may fly off at high speeds. OEM and better replicas usually come with clips as well to prevent that from happening.

Agreed. Had those stuck on using only 3m doublesided tape. After a while, it just comes loose. Didn't want it to be road hazard so removed them all but left behind sticky tape marks which were hard to remove

Not rushing him also. He did msg mi on getting coe. But car eta i need to ask and he also not sure when is the car eta

Which model did u book and when did u book it?

Is your car manufactured during that period? If not nothing to worry about. Even if it is, Subaru will just recall and it's seems a small problem which is easily rectified

Agreed. Had those stuck on using only 3m doublesided tape. After a while, it just comes loose. Didn't want it to be road hazard so removed them all but left behind sticky tape marks which were hard to remove

I don't know. My car will arrived end April.

The window visors cost USD80 on aliexpress..can be shipped to SG. Got mixed up with another site that does not ship to SG. IYO, is it worth buying or expensive? Or anyone knows of any co. that sells them here? I am not the DIY type...

Not worth.. original subaru forester visor $180 including installation at MI toa payoh

My SE told me that the car will arrived S'pore end April but it need 2 wk for installation. May collect car at mid May.

After full payment, registered car and take 2 weeks to install? Or land and take 2 weeks to install then collect full payment? If its scenario 1, will they compensate u $600 for that 2 weeks depreciation?

Mine after settled payment.. 5 days install all the stuffs.. register on 30 sept and collect car on 1 oct..

Neutral Newbie

Which model did u book and when did u book it?

FXT pearl white. Book mid feb.
↡ Advertisement