2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

I'm sure this has been discussed before, just wanna check whats the normal waiting time to car collection after registration. Is 5 working days the norm?

it can be from same day reg and collect to 1 week apart.

↡ Advertisement

Interesting... my car is registered today.. and my se kept telling me he needs 5 working days to prep the car. Can't mi prep the car first before registrating... ð¤

Make noise to yr se. U shd collect yr car 1 or 2 days after registration. The longer time to collect, the more u rugi.

I'm sure this has been discussed before, just wanna check whats the normal waiting time to car collection after registration. Is 5 working days the norm?

5 days? No... Mine was registered and collected the next day.

Interesting... my car is registered today.. and my se kept telling me he needs 5 working days to prep the car. Can't mi prep the car first before registrating...

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 1

Because tomorrow is last day of the month. MI want to book the sale under April.

That make sense...all about figures in sales industry.

Because tomorrow is last day of the month. MI want to book the sale under April.

I think the analysis is correct. 

and the effect is the customer does not feel like he is the customer having to yield to the agent's requirements.

My car is registered today and collecting next week. But SE did highlighted to me beforehand that it will not be more than 5 days.

Since he told me beforehand, I am ok.

Anyway, I got a 3 digit car plate. Was surprised. Any brother here gotten a 3 digit number?

Neutral Newbie

My car is registered today and collecting next week. But SE did highlighted to me beforehand that it will not be more than 5 days.

Anyway, I got a 3 digit car plate. Was surprised. Any brother here gotten a 3 digit number?

So yours is a SLC car plate now...that's fast. Mine was registered on Mon and it is 8XXX. SE told me that car collections are mostly pushed back....too many...and all waiting for fittings.

Same here. Mine got registered today and got a pretty good 3 digit number. Likewise only collecting next week though I've been hounding him... I'm also ok with it as I still have my existing car to drive and he has also forewarned me beforehand the delivery date Edited by Jamesgetz

So yours is a SLC car plate now...that's fast. Mine was registered on Mon and it is 8XXX. SE told me that car collections are mostly pushed back....too many...and all waiting for fittings.

When did u collect your car?

Hi

Would like to check if any Bros have installed the auto fold side mirrors which auto close the mirrors when car is locked and open when car is unlock ?

Thanks.

Turbocharged

Anyone bought the blackvue cams from MI? Quoted $650 for front and back, and $475 for front...

There's another interesting innovative alternative to dash cams. Have a look at getnarrative clip 2.

No need direct power source to record.

Something for the innovative minds..

The items and service intervals should be in your warranty and maintenance/servicing booklet.

http://www.subaru.com/owners/vehicle-resources.html?modelCode=2016-FOR-GFN

Found this useful weblink which have online manual. Maybe useful to you and other forum members

Thanks for the link, i already downloaded it but the warranty and maintenance booklet is not there. I am not yet an owner. Current car is WRX, quite a lot to maintain which is out of the normal servicing. First time considering buying a non manual tranny, so not sure what is the CVT maintenance like.....

Can anyone snap a picture of the maintenance schedule table? If it's not too troublesome? Thanks.