2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

Legacy and Outback are named. Is Forester affected?

Suspect only affect US-made Legacy and Outback. Hopefully not affect Japan made ones that come to Singapore. 

Hi,

Any idea how to join the forester group?

Thank you.

Go to the subaruclubsg forum.  PM a guy by the name of davidtht.  He is everywhere in the forum.  He will send you an invite.

LOL ! this is a good one!

BTW. Anyone do the manual calculation on fuel consumption?

(litre to full tank)/(previous milage)=x

eg. 40Litre / 400km(on trip A) = 10KM/L

because on Japan Subaru site it show 16km/L for the 2.0i-P(non-turbo).

thanks!

May be Japan weather dry, fuel burn better ;)

Like that go Japan test drive XT will be even more addicted :)

There's a Kansha event at Leng Kee Showroom on 14-15 May 2016. There's an offering for the Forester stainless steel cargo step at $199.

Any nice accessories to buy for forester over there?

Heard that popular items stock all sold out yesterday.

Did not go down for the event...scared itchy hand buy this buy that. Hahaha....

Did not go down for the event...scared itchy hand buy this buy that. Hahaha....

Lol

I'm itchy to get some cargo nets and front and rear bumper under covers ...

Hi All , may I know the min Ron for the new 2.0 XT?

Because I used to drive up to Thailand and further, might not always be able to find Ron 98 in the very rural areas.

Just signed for XT because of the promo. Saw couple of families there. Test drove both NA and XT, honestly didnt feel much of the difference, maybe cos went up till 70km/h max. SE also said honestly not very much difference in Sg roads.

Still went for XT though as I guess the added power would help in sudden need to overtake etc. Memory seats would be much needed as wife and I share it. I cant imagine everytime I drive, that I have to slowly "zhhhnnnng"down and back etc manually. Electric tailgate also welcomed as often will have hands full. Paying over 100k thought dont stinge on the extra 13k.

Hi All , may I know the min Ron for the new 2.0 XT?

Because I used to drive up to Thailand and further, might not always be able to find Ron 98 in the very rural areas.

Minimum 95. Recommended 98.

Hypersonic

Just signed for XT because of the promo. Saw couple of families there. Test drove both NA and XT, honestly didnt feel much of the difference, maybe cos went up till 70km/h max. SE also said honestly not very much difference in Sg roads.

Still went for XT though as I guess the added power would help in sudden need to overtake etc. Memory seats would be much needed as wife and I share it. I cant imagine everytime I drive, that I have to slowly "zhhhnnnng"down and back etc manually. Electric tailgate also welcomed as often will have hands full. Paying over 100k thought dont stinge on the extra 13k.

You must be very very light foot during the test drive...

(edited)

Lol

I'm itchy to get some cargo nets and front and rear bumper under covers ...

U can find the original Subaru cargo nets easily on eBay. I don't recall seeing it in the accessories catalogue at MI. But warn you first, the instructions will tell you need to drill holes to install the side and centre cargo nets. Can find the cargo net instructions online

I just ordered the side cargo nets last week and haven't gotten mine yet. Don't plan to drill holes and will use the existing hooks and rear seat metal latches to secure the nets

Edited by Jamesgetz

U can find the original Subaru cargo nets easily on eBay. I don't recall seeing it in the accessories catalogue at MI. But warn you first, the instructions will tell you need to drill holes to install the side and centre cargo nets. Can find the cargo net instructions online

I just ordered the side cargo nets last week and haven't gotten mine yet. Don't plan to drill holes and will use the existing hooks and rear seat metal latches to secure the nets

Thanks Jamesgetz and I will shop for it online. Care to pm me the link on the side cargo nets?
↡ Advertisement