2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

same same bro.

Mi will max $53,600 on bidding for me so the $3k top up is to allow MI to use for revised bidding when out bid.

he said if the COE closed at $54k mean actual amount top up is only $400.

$54,000-$53,600=$400.

is not top up $3000.

Is your SE told you the same?

Bro, I don't think you should post what MI intends to bid in this public forum. They probably shouldn't have even told you that.
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

same same bro.

Mi will max $53,600 on bidding for me so the $3k top up is to allow MI to use for revised bidding when out bid.

$54,000-$53,600=$400.

is not top up $3000.

Max is 53k, last bid is a bonus from them. Buyer requires to top up the balance if Coe secure ...

I can wait since my present car Coe due end of October 2016.

Edited by Ratlovers

So Fuji not OEM the CVT for Honda ?

I recall Toyota is using CVT from Fuji.

I thought Toyota only use Aisin GB?

Subaru very strange in this part. Another example is the pre-FL headlamp. Older legacy and rex got xenon projector headlamp, our SG pre-FL headlamp come with normal reflectors with hid lights. Only facelift put back Projector xenon.

Very funny corporate decision...

I thought LTA rule does not normal reflectors with HID lights??

For my 5K service of my FXT, spent the $210 (after DUO points deduction) for the soundproofing of the undercarriage and wheel arches, and all I can say is, it was a waste of money.

No significant difference in the road and tyre noise, maybe a little quieter on some surfaces, but in most cases, no noticable difference. Took a look, and only a very thin coating applied, think not enough to make a real difference.

• Praise 2

Saw posting on the Forester rear camera is not mount center due to trunk handle.

Is there any parking sensor? and how owner compensate the image shown on the dash HU when parking? any tips?

• Praise 1

(edited)

Saw posting on the Forester rear camera is not mount center due to trunk handle.

Is there any parking sensor? and how owner compensate the image shown on the dash HU when parking? any tips?

Ya the rear parking cam is slightly off centre. To avoid your boot door from hitting the railing or wall at back, just reverse till the yellow guide line just touches the rail or wall and stop. I've always used this guide and my boot door opens nicely with a little space left from the obstacle at back.

Parking sensor is installed by mi. But it's not accurate if u dun wan your boot door to avoid hitting railing or wall at back. Use the guide lines better.

For my 5K service of my FXT, spent the $210 (after DUO points deduction) for the soundproofing of the undercarriage and wheel arches, and all I can say is, it was a waste of money.

No significant difference in the road and tyre noise, maybe a little quieter on some surfaces, but in most cases, no noticable difference. Took a look, and only a very thin coating applied, think not enough to make a real difference.

Hi bro, I did the clasani undercarriage anti rust coating for $290 and feel that it's quite waste of money too. U did the same? Or u also did the sound dampening? On rough patches of road, it's still very noisy. Muser bro did all 3 layers of undercarriage coatings on his legacy and he feed backed got difference. Edited by mrhan1982
  • Praise 1

same same bro. 

$54,000-$53,600=$400.

is not top up $3000. 

When signing the SE will promise you the sky, saying that they will *always* get their customer a COE. 

Now the COE is on a upswing trend they try to kiau extra money from you. 

Let them decide if they want to make the sale or not. 

When signing the SE will promise you the sky, saying that they will *always* get their customer a COE.

Now the COE is on a upswing trend they try to kiau extra money from you.

Let them decide if they want to make the sale or not.

We all discuss and praise the car here, help driving up their sales. Demand higher like that, they can afford to lose some customers liao.
  • Praise 1

best fc so far (little traffic)

- constant speed of 80-90 km per hr

Been driving almost 2 months. Trips mainly non expressway. Only 13L/100km on readout. Pumping 95. Mix drivng on I and S mode.

Agaration.. car is about half a foot to the right of the lines on HU.

Been driving almost 2 months. Trips mainly non expressway. Only 13L/100km on readout. Pumping 95. Mix drivng on I and S mode.

I realise longer distance without stopping much will improve fc

Hypersonic

I realise longer distance without stopping much will improve fc

This one all car are the same lah..

Neutral Newbie

Anyone knows if we can top up to get an electric tailgate for the NA version during one of the regular servicing? If so, how much?

(edited)

Anyone knows if we can top up to get an electric tailgate for the NA version during one of the regular servicing? If so, how much?

I recall asking if can get NA with add on electric tailgate and memory seats and the answer was no. Think its part of the selling point for XT. Edited by Rachdanom

Is this met your expectations?

Sounds like either >90% city driving, or you have a heavy right foot.

Try Ron 98
  • Praise 1

I am pretty heavy footed and get the turbo working all the time still getting average 11.5 l/100... Either you really like the car too much sit inside enjoy music and AC all the time or really very bad traffic to work all the time?
↡ Advertisement