2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

Hi Peeps,

Just wanna seek some advice... If during my booking time, the SE only intro one bank for taking up loan which eventually got approved, can i still request to seek out other bank loans?

Thanks in advance...

Cheers...

↡ Advertisement

Hi Peeps,

Just wanna seek some advice... If during my booking time, the SE only intro one bank for taking up loan which eventually got approved, can i still request to seek out other bank loans?

Thanks in advance...

Cheers...

i believe they work with Hong Leong and Maybank.  If you don't take their loan, will have less rebate.

i believe they work with Hong Leong and Maybank.  If you don't take their loan, will have less rebate.

Thanks for your reply bro... They have UOB and OCBC as well too... My loan was approved with Maybank however, now i tot of OCBC hence not sure if i can change? BTW, MI should be bidding the COE this month and other than the booking fees nothing else was placed...

Edited by havoline49

Thanks for your reply bro... They have UOB and OCBC as well too... My loan was approved with Maybank however, now i tot of OCBC hence not sure if i can change? BTW, MI should be bidding the COE this month and other than the booking fees nothing else was placed...

call yr SE to say you wanna change to ocbc then.

i believe u could get yr coe with 1 or 2 bids.

FXT to FNA?

it's time to join the forester whatapps/fb group

call yr SE to say you wanna change to ocbc then.

i believe u could get yr coe with 1 or 2 bids.

FXT to FNA?

it's time to join the forester whatapps/fb group

ok thanks for your prompt reply bro... booked for the FXT... tried joining the group via FB but no one approve my request though... LOL...

ok thanks for your prompt reply bro... booked for the FXT... tried joining the group via FB but no one approve my request though... LOL...

Pls add me to the WhatsApp group as well. Tks!

Hi bros,

Just booked the FNA

Waiting for COE

Bit regret didnt get FXT.

SE said cannot change liao..

Haiz..

I think you shld be able to negotiate something out to change the FNA to FXT since you have not gotten your COE yet.

I think you need to push your SE more.  

Pls add me to the WhatsApp group as well. Tks!

Dun recall that there is a whatsapp group but you can PM me your fb, i can get the mod for the fb group to add you in.

Hi bros,

Just booked the FNA

Waiting for COE

Bit regret didnt get FXT.

SE said cannot change liao..

Haiz..

Drive sensibly. Dun carry too much unnecessary weight in the car. Time your acceleration by understanding the characteristics of the cvt when overtaking. Fna should work fine. Level of equipment wise can go outside workshop to get even better stuff such as sound system.

Neutral Newbie

I think you shld be able to negotiate something out to change the FNA to FXT since you have not gotten your COE yet.

I think you need to push your SE more.

Talk liao, cannot leh

Any bro here allowed to change from FNA to FXT after paying 10k booking fee?

Drive sensibly. Dun carry too much unnecessary weight in the car. Time your acceleration by understanding the characteristics of the cvt when overtaking. Fna should work fine. Level of equipment wise can go outside workshop to get even better stuff such as sound system.

Thanks bro.

Btw, anyone swap out their stock tires upon collecting their new ride?

Saw the review of Geolander, not so grippy on wet.

Talk liao, cannot leh

Thanks bro.

I think you will need to speak to the in-charge and be firm on your stand. 

Its weird that the owner is not able to make changes since both COE and car is not secured yet. It is not as though you are awaiting car collection and decided to change model.  [smash]

Talk liao, cannot leh

Thanks bro.

actually if already got fna then stick to it lor. It depends on your usage requirements and style of driving. If all along drive a regular jap or Korean b&b car then no need to get fxt. Got turbo doesn't meant it's the best.

Fxt also on some 18 inch Bridgestone SUV tires. Not so good on dry and wet on tarmac but under normal driving conditions ok one la. I suggest to use until around 30k then change. Don't waste money. These kind of all rounded SUV tires are not specifically good in any areas on road. Off road they shine better. Can't travel fast in spore roads anyway. On heavy rain conditions so far the Bridgestone are ok even at speeds of 80-90km/h. Just be careful of deeper puddles of water.

Edited by mrhan1982

Neutral Newbie

I'm having windy noise from engine bay at low speed approx 20km and below. Any FNA owner having the same issue? Is this normal on Subaru engine?

Any bro can comment on MI sound deadening. Does it help to reduce the noise from the CVT gb? or where is the better place to do it?

I did undercarriage rust proofing which is supposed to provide some sound deadening from road noise. Dun find that too helpful. Also did 4 doors sound proofing and it help quite a lot in improving bass and sound feels tighter. I dun notice any obvious noise from the gear box on my fxt. In fact the engine drivetrain combo is pretty refined. If u r driving the fna I did recall the engine sounded a bit more less refine during my test drive.

On course for this type of car with big surface areas, when travelling above 100, there is definitely a bit of wind noise. But just a bit la. I need to really listen carefully to detect it. Without the door sound proofing I recall the wind noise was slightly worse. So far refinement summits pretty good up to 13xkm/h. Haven tried anything higher. ;)

I'm having windy noise from engine bay at low speed approx 20km and below. Any FNA owner having the same issue? Is this normal on Subaru engine?

Its normal. I checked with MI and its actually the CVT gearbox unloading, not the engine. My friend and I both have FNA and both experience same sound... 

↡ Advertisement