2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

I thought non-maintenance free batteries coming in a new car would be unheard in this day and age!

Maintenance free battery is just a maintenance type battery that's tightly sealed with no other opening to TOP up battery water. Doesn't mean it will last longer than maintenance type battery. Not able to TOP up water doesn't mean will last longer

Turbocharged

Maintenance free battery is just a maintenance type battery that's tightly sealed with no other opening to TOP up battery water. Doesn't mean it will last longer than maintenance type battery. Not able to TOP up water doesn't mean will last longer

Aware that MF batteries don't last longer... most of them have shorter life.

But I thought nowadays all new cars would be coming with MF batteries.

AGM batteries are said to be friendlier to environment overall.

Hi all, can share what kind of extra throw-ins your SE offer you ? Am planning to go showroom to test drive FXT and outback and negotiate with them if i find the drive satisfactory.

My SE just say need to settle payment in the next few days. Called me asked if I want to change the leather Color. Also, I should be able to get the car before 20. That is fast!

Did he say when you can get your car?

Wondering what is the car plate letter now???

U can go one motoring and check the registration number.

Hi Guys,

Newbie here,

Booked an FXT 3 weeks ago and secured COE and will be collecting my ride on 22 Oct.

I was wondering anyone here recently booked the Black Edition XT that comes with the accessories at $4688.

Looks cool and fierce but isn't it too pricey. 

wondering why interest rates at MI still at 2.78% when competitors can offer 2.08%???

After they give you a good price on a solid car to entice you to sign, they need to make money from somewhere so they can continue their business and keep bringing in affordable, powerful and well made cars. Right ?

Hi Guys,

Newbie here,

Booked an FXT 3 weeks ago and secured COE and will be collecting my ride on 22 Oct.

I was wondering anyone here recently booked the Black Edition XT that comes with the accessories at $4688.

Looks cool and fierce but isn't it too pricey.

Bro.. just get it la.. unique and fierce looking.. MI used to charge $5k for this. Also after delivery change your brakes and rims .. the turbo more power than stock brakes. The HU and sound system also need to change.. can consider German maestro and the whole works.. also sound insulation not to mention PPS..

Bro.. just get it la.. unique and fierce looking.. MI used to charge $5k for this. Also after delivery change your brakes and rims .. the turbo more power than stock brakes. The HU and sound system also need to change.. can consider German maestro and the whole works.. also sound insulation not to mention PPS..

Well the package is tempting but some of the items I don't need such as the suede leather seats etc..

But the tower front bar and underlip are nice to have. 

Any good lobang to get such accessories for FXT apart from MIE ?

After they give you a good price on a solid car to entice you to sign, they need to make money from somewhere so they can continue their business and keep bringing in affordable, powerful and well made cars. Right ?

You reckon it's well made and good value? Is it hard to maintain a 4wd and also read about the battery and battery water. Is this type of battery quite old school? I like the idea of the SUV yet nervous about the maintainence. I intend to use this for next 10yrs or maybe more if still works well after that. Going for non turbo if any.

Year End liao..SEs gonna try to close their accounts..aggressive mah. Good time to buy maybe

What makes you say that, COE dropped but price didn't follow suit. Though for XV price went up accordingly to CAT A.

Think customers seek value proposition with loan interest competitiveness as most of us not cashing the car. Moreover they already earn with your insurance and future maintenance. With the amount of foresters on the road, hoping they can charge more like mass market car interest rate and not a speciality brand. Hyundai 2.08% Honda 2.18% Mazda 1.88% during anniversary event... 2.78% is quite like 2nd hand car dealer rate.

You reckon it's well made and good value? Is it hard to maintain a 4wd and also read about the battery and battery water. Is this type of battery quite old school? I like the idea of the SUV yet nervous about the maintainence. I intend to use this for next 10yrs or maybe more if still works well after that. Going for non turbo if any.

Then consider a Harrier

Bro if you want a simple reliable car, buy the Corolla.

If you want a small SUV, there's the HRV, especially if you are worried about 4WD. 

There aren't too many Jap made, solid build, roomy SUVs around. It's either this or the HRV or the Suzuki Vitara. 

I think that if you have the budget for a car, you will also have sufficient funds to change batteries and service the car too. 

Cheers! 

Bro if you want a simple reliable car, buy the Corolla.

If you want a small SUV, there's the HRV, especially if you are worried about 4WD.

There aren't too many Jap made, solid build, roomy SUVs around. It's either this or the HRV or the Suzuki Vitara.

I think that if you have the budget for a car, you will also have sufficient funds to change batteries and service the car too.

Cheers!

Thanks for this Bro! Rationalizing vs really love the Forester!

New Vitara sort of shrank in size. Haha! Yes it's true. Just a bit nervous. Going to be my first 4wd and not sure what to expect for maintenance and I not bro la I don't know how to change the battery water. For my old car, I went back to AD To service then they say change this change that and I will say okay. Then realised 6 yrs later no need to go back then I went to autobacks, same thing. Until my friend told me, you paid more... and recommended me to another shop. Still learning all this

What makes you say that, COE dropped but price didn't follow suit. Though for XV price went up accordingly to CAT A.

Think customers seek value proposition with loan interest competitiveness as most of us not cashing the car. Moreover they already earn with your insurance and future maintenance. With the amount of foresters on the road, hoping they can charge more like mass market car interest rate and not a speciality brand. Hyundai 2.08% Honda 2.18% Mazda 1.88% during anniversary event... 2.78% is quite like 2nd hand car dealer rate.

HAHA..we cant say wat we want?..its not wat makes us say this or that. Unless u are a SE urself? Its peopl'e gut feel...based on years of car buying experience..stay cool dude...jus an opinion

↡ Advertisement